The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am

District 2 Train Pz04x
District 2 Train Tumblr_m82x25dLV31rrsltx

Solange was pushed into one of the train carriages and the door slammed behind her, shutting off the noises and chatter outside. She gripped her notebook in her hand, not knowing what to do. Why her? Why couldn't some reckless career volunteer and take her place?! Now the last looks on her father and brother's faces were all she remembered; full of shock, anger, frustration.. helplessness. She was feeling all that. She should've never thrown her name in there extra times for food. She should've let her brother just whine about being hungry for a day or two. He wouldn't mind really. He scolded her for doing that and now, she caused her own death. Solange remembered as she spoke one last time to her family; she only had one chance, one second, and she chose to say, "Thank you." She saw the look in their eyes, being greedy wanting to hear her voice again as the peacekeepers dragged them away.

Thank you. For everything.

Solange walked around the carriage, trying to let out some for the frustration; screaming would help but her subconscious mind prevented her from letting it out, or letting anything out really. Solange slammed her hands onto the table; creating some sound she needed to fill up the silence in the train. She suddenly lifted her hands as they stung. The pain registered after her senses came back to her from being blinded by emotions. That's right, she wasn't strong like them at all. She couldn't even hit a table. Solange pressed the lump in her throat and forced any tears back in. Still, she slammed it once more, even harder this time, before realising she wasn't alone.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 'cause write drunk, edit sober :P)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue1/1District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:49 am

District 2 Train Tumblr_m75zaeimde1rq8a7p

As the door to the train closes behind me, Saria's parting words rang in my ears. See you in a couple weeks, like she knows I'll win. I'm not one to kill, even though I've been trained how to all my life. Everyone expects me to bring honor to my district by winning, but I don't think I honor District 2 by killing a bunch of kids like me. I'll probably end up dead within the first hour or so. But I shouldn't be thinking like that, or I certainly won't win.
I look around the room, but it's rather bare, just a small table and no one around. I think I should probably find some people before I go crazy.
I go into the compartment next to mine only to witness an interesting scene. A girl, my district partner, seems to be attacking the table. I watch her slam the table a couple of times before she realizes I'm there, and then all I say is "Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 am

District 2 Train Pz04x
District 2 Train Tumblr_lypdprUEmU1r7qpkmo1_500

Solange could feel the presence of another but didn't turn around until she heard him speak. She could feel a drop of salt water escape her eye but she sat down on a nearby chair and quickly wiped it away. Solange forced a smile towards the boy who was her district partner, dipping her head down to apologize for the ruckus. She picked up her notebook and pen which rolled off somewhere on the floor during her fit. If she could remember correctly, if she could even remember anything from that time, his name was Luke. She looked to him and gestured him to sit down as she wrote out something, trying to keep her hands from trembling or wincing from the pain.

Sorry.. I just had to let it out somehow. Or I might just go mad inside. I'm Solange. Solange Kalliope. Nice to meet you. Well, maybe not so nice under these circumstances.

Solange hesitated as she put the book down after holding it up awhile to him. Solange wondered, was he like the rest? Blood thirsty and out to kill. No one volunteered this year, why? She sighed and rubbed her red, stinging hands, soothing the pain away. She took a memo in her mind to never slam, punch or hit something this hard ever again. For the first time since she entered, she glanced around the section they were in; the table she hit seemed to be a large dining table with nothing much on it and food displayed by the side at another table. Who would actually be in the mood for food anyway?
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 am

I sit down in a chair nearby and watch as she writes something down. She holds the notebook up to me and I read, nodding in understanding. "So, Solange, that's how it's pronounced, right? I'm Luke, Luke Kokiri. I take it you aren't a fan of these 'games'?" I say after she puts the book down, making quotations in the air for "games."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 pm

District 2 Train Pz04x
District 2 Train Tumblr_m2dngnLhAV1r5tdn1

Solange nodded slightly as Luke pronounced her name. Guess even through the shock at the Reapings she got his name right at least. Solange finally managed a smile and stifled a laugh, shaking her head. Solange lifted her hands to show the red marks as they slowly fade away and started to write again.

I wouldn't be a trained killing machine if a table could hurt me! I'm guessing... you aren't too big of a fan either huh? Man, would Panem be disappointed in us or what?

Solange rolled her eyes and grinned, lifting her notebook again. District 2, the oh so famous Career breeding district, suddenly has two tributes not excited for the Games? Somehow, she felt relieved as at least another presence here in the train was comforting. If he was one of those killing machines as she and her brother would call them, she wasn't sure how she'd communicate with him. She settled down her book on the table and glanced around again. It seemed like a pretty empty train, where was their mentor? The train rumbled as it started going at top speed away from their district, and into the Capitol. Solange stared out the window trying to take in any more of the view back home, suddenly wanting to selfishly get out of the train and run back home.

Did you see our mentor around? I guess I was... too busy assaulting the table to notice anything before.

Solange slowly lifted her notebook again and shrugged, smiling sheepishly at her earlier actions.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 pm

I smile back at Solange as she starts writing again, and I have to laugh a little at what she says about the table. "No, I'm not a fan either, but my family is," I say. I'm so glad she's not like most of the other tributes. I was afraid I'd have to pretend to be a true killer the whole time, but it looks like I can let my act slip a little. I read the next note and shake my head, "Nope, you're the only person I've seen since I got on the train," I say, ignoring the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Rafe Terrn
District 2 Train Rafeterrn

Rafe stood outside the cabin where he could hear his tributes talking, a hand on the handle. He'd hesitated, thinking maybe hearing their opinions without him around would be better to know first. They stopped talking, and he took it as his cue to enter. They had just asked about where their mentor was, after all. He opened the door and walked in. "Hey there" he said, loud enough to be heard quite easily. Walking up to the Tributes, he wondered if there would be any intimidation factor, he was the latest victor, his last opponent had been the other District 2 tribute, Lenina. She had been no easy task to take down, but he'd managed it. "I'm Rafe, you might already know that though, I'm here to help you guys have a better chance of surviving, you probably figured that much out too"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

District 2 Train Pz04x
District 2 Train Tumblr_m2dngnLhAV1r5tdn1

Solange turned her head as the door slid open and out came their mentor. Rafe, she remembered him from past games when he survived and did our district proud. Solange gave him a faint smile and waved. She wondered if he had been there long, sudden conscious of what truce been saying. Well, lucky she doesn't talk. She quickly scribbled down as Rafe walked towards them

Hi there, I'm Solange. And thanks for the help.

She looked towards Luke and Rafe, hoping they would ask something. She wasn't sure. What was she suppose to know? What was she suppose to ask? Well, she'll listen at least.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 am

I hear the door open and look around. Just as I expected, it's our mentor, Rafe. I wonder how much he's heard. I know he was a career in his Games, so he'll probably expect us to be in the pack as well, just like everyone else. From here on, I have to pretend to be one of those killing machines, to use Solange's words.
I nod as he introduces himself. His games was one my uncle took particular interest in, so I remember it well. "I'm Luke," I don't have much else to say, so I don't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 am

Rafe Terrn
District 2 Train Rafeterrn

Rafe took a seat and relaxed. "Nice to meet you guys, hopefully afterwards one of you will still be around and all" he said, sighing. "So, not fans of the games? Don't worry about it, that just makes you the same as most of the other tributes." he says, reassuring them they didn't have to hide that fact. "By the end of the games, even the most bloodthirsty career is prone to hating them, when they get to the point that they could actually die" he paused for a second to let them process this little bit. "Anyways, got any plans yet?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 am

District 2 Train Pz04x
District 2 Train Tumblr_m2jgxg7sg31rnflb2

Solange looked down at the table when Rafe immediately knew they weren't like the past careers at the start, all eager to kill. Sometimes, she even feels ashamed that someone like her was from district 2. She was deep in thought as Rafe asked about plans. She shrugged and shook her head. Plans were kinda the least of her problems until Rafe brought it up.

I don't even know about joining the careers.. Maybe just grab a bow and arrow first. Go for silent attacks. ...what do you think we could do?

Solange lifted her notebook uneasily, smiling. she had no plan, no nothing. Yep, maybe things aren't looking up to her at all. Maybe Luke has a plan, and just maybe, she could tag along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 Train
Page 1 of 1