The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wwaiting for Spencer Watts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
wwaiting for Spencer Watts Left_bar_bleue150/150wwaiting for Spencer Watts Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

wwaiting for Spencer Watts Empty
PostSubject: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I walk around the tribute room and wait for the boy named Spencer Watts. He seems dorky! I sigh and order an apple. i chomp on it and continue surveying the floor. I open the door to my room and search. I flop on the bed and look around.I take a bite of the apple and stand up. I open the closet and browse the clothes. Wow! I finger the soft cloths and silks and sigh softly. "Wow..."i say in awe.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
wwaiting for Spencer Watts Left_bar_bleue150/150wwaiting for Spencer Watts Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 pm

wwaiting for Spencer Watts Tumblr_lmahc5r5rs1qay81po1_500
wwaiting for Spencer Watts Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer walked in to the tower designated for the tributes of District 3. He had got a very early start that day which was very common for him and had slipped out before his partner and mentor had even really noticed. He had gone over and practiced stuff mainly, luckily for him he could remember everything else. He assumed it would be just as quiet as he left when he got back so he walked towards his room not really saying anything. Humming his tune all the while yo keep his brain occupied.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:49 pm

I hear someone humming and I open my door. I never really got to meet him. I walk out and stand in front of him, blocking his way.I cross my arms and speak, "Where were you?" i spit out. I don't add any contempt. I look at him expectantly and wait.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 pm

wwaiting for Spencer Watts Tumblr_lj1opuuGw31qay81po1_500

Spencer stops in his tracks as a girl shorter than him pops out and blocks his path waiting for an answer to her question. The look on his face is that of oblivion as the girl talks to him as he would imagine a mother talks to her child, a feeling he knows nothing about. "Uhh...training. You really should go, there are lots of fun things to do down there." He stepped around the girl then realized he was a tad bit thirsty and turned back around. He hummed his tune again as he hot himself some water.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:38 pm

I gape when he callously ignores me and treats me as a child. I follow him and grab his shoulder to turn him around. I stick out my hand and say. “Wren Moss, 14. If you ever talk to me like that…”I say and trail off. He even acts spacy!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:48 pm

wwaiting for Spencer Watts Tumblr_liyjlmSvOG1qay81po1_500

Spencer blinked as the girl seemed to threaten him...he was unaware of what he had done or even said. He had answered her question, what more could she want. He shook her hand though, still a confused look on his face. "Spencer Watts...uhh..is it customary to give your age too? I'm 18....it is a pleasure to meet you....though I am a little confused as to why you are mad. I did nothing but answer your question." He released her hand then continued to do what he was doing before he was turned around and get some water.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 pm

I had expected him to act fiercer. Well, I guess it’s his problem. I turn away and walk to the couch. I plop down and stare into space. I think about how I am doomed. I always have been. I think of my life back in District 3. I had a nice one. I never appreciated it until it was taken from me.
“do you think you are going to die” I ask him without looking.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 am

wwaiting for Spencer Watts Tumblr_lnhazm9s4D1qay81po1_500

Spencer was finally able to grab a cup of water and took a nice big sip from the cup. It was cool and refreshing and Spencer was one that knew the importance of keeping hydrated. He had read about the ill effects dehydration could have on the body once before and it wasn't pleasant sounding. He was walking towards his room when Wren spoke up again. “Do you think you are going to die?” Her voice echoed with the question in his mind as it stopped him in his tracks. "Everyone dies, as soon as we were born we were destined to. Its not a matter of thinking, its that I know someday I will. Finding out whether it is here or not is going to be the fun part." He didn't look at her, but he could feel a slight grin try to creep across his face and quickly he shook his head to dismiss the dark thoughts that ran through his mind in that quick flash. He could feel his brow furrow as soon as he brought himself out of his thoughts and entered his room.

Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 pm

I nod to his response and smile at him. Maybe he isn't that bad. He might even be an ally... I dismiss the thought as soon as it enters. No allies! i can't have any! Any allies would be way to risky. I jump up off the couch suddenly and run to my room. I yank open the window and a gust of cool air attacks me. i grin and climb out. I reach to the next sill and pull myself up.i keep doing this until i reach the roof. My arms sting and burn from the exertion of climbing up 9 stories. I gasp for air and let the wind toy with my back hair. My feverish green eyes survey the scene and i sit with my back to a metal box.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

(I am sorry to interrupt but what you just wrote isn't even possible, the top of the roof has a force field so tributes can't trying to kill themselves, so I'd imagine she couldn't get on the roof.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wwaiting for Spencer Watts   wwaiting for Spencer Watts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wwaiting for Spencer Watts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 31st Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: