The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussing The Games

Go down 
+2
Chiiyoko
Prince Hawk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Discussing The Games Left_bar_bleue150/150Discussing The Games Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Discussing The Games Empty
PostSubject: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 am

I walked into the sponsor building, and took a seat on one of the couches. The games were playing on a big screen nearby, and I decided to watch a little while.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Discussing The Games Left_bar_bleue150/150Discussing The Games Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:22 am

Discussing The Games Create.php?text=Sebastian%20Chandler&name=ChopinScript
Discussing The Games Tumblr_inline_mgjasvD6gm1raqsyv

Sebastian strolled around the Sponsor Building, his attention to the screen was long gone. More likely, his eyes were lingering towards the ladies around. But even then, nothing could seem to kill off the boredom he was suffering from. "I'm bored," Sebastian whined as he petted his little wallaby that sat on the plush chair beside his. He glanced back at the screen as he shamelessly pointed to the tributes. "This one?" The wallaby huffed in reply, rejecting the idea. "That one?" Halyosy shook, as if getting water off his body. Seb's fingers slowly left the screen, moving onto the actual ladies around here, "how about that one?" Halyosy's bright eyes faltered, as if being turned off by the bright orange glaring from the crowd of painful colours. "You're right," Sebastian sighed and slumped in his seat that easily sinked into his new posture, "they're all the same. C'mon where's the excitement ladies and gentlemen?" Sebastian got up from his seat and smoothen out his black suit as headed towards the table with a buffet of drinks. "We need some life into this! God," he rambled a little as he gestured the little wallaby to follow along as the black suit made his way among the neon colours to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:35 am

The Party Don't Start 'Till I Walk In

I walked around the corner, whatever corner, somewhere in the sponsor room. I was so drunk. Heh, like I cared. Living young, wild, and free I guess, right? I bumped into people as I walked tipsily through the building, giving drunken responses to people who get angry as I knocked into them. Finally I made my way into a clearing, and gave a stupid grin as I collapsed onto a couch. My head connected with some living thing, but my vision was too blurry to see what it was... So I assumed it was a cat. "Bitch won't meow to me, the hell kind of cat do you think you are?" I growled at it, with a laugh following but ended in a coughing fit. I looked around and saw people staring. "W-what? I AM JUST WATCHING THE DAMN GAMES QUIT STARING AT ME!" With that I lied back on the couch and focused my attention to the screen. After watching for a few minutes, I stretch my arms behind my head and look at the people sitting around me. "So uh... Nice games so far yeah?"

Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Discussing The Games Left_bar_bleue0/150Discussing The Games Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:59 am

Discussing The Games Temp_110

"Oh, it won't be too bad," Dia crooned to the little girl she held by her hand. She finally had a chance to go and watch the games, and her little ward Roselle wasn't too happy.
"Listen, Rosie dear, if you stay quiet, I'll get you that blue dress for your doll that you wanted on the way home," she suggested. Pure bribery, but it always worked.
"Okay," The reply camp quickly and they quickly ran into the room slightly breathlessly. She scanned the room, or chamber, quickly.
It was clear that Roselle had found a friend in the jumble of neon citizens.
"Dia, I want to go see her," her petite gloved finger pointed towards a girl her age with full pink clothing.
"Don't wander too much, or tell me before you do," Dia pinned the flower-shaped tracker on her little girl's green dress.
"Off you go," she murmured and the girl skipped off, squeezing along the others.
Dia turned away from the girl and walked to where a particular stunning gentleman was.
"It'll start soon," She replied with a mischievous smile.

Last edited by Augsp on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong banner xD)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:54 am

Annie walked into the sponsor building, to see if there was anyone she might want to sponsor. She walked around the main hall, and took a look at the remaining sponsors. "Shame about the young boy." She stated to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 pm

"Yeah I was kind of rooting for him you know? He looked like he could take care of himself..." I said, waltzing in behind her. I smiled wearing a white tank top, and black vinyl pants. My chain necklace looped past the rim of my shirt, dragging the curious eye to my well built chest slim body. I looked up with my caramel eyes and a smile on my face. "Hello, The name is Jessie you interested in the games much?"
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

I turned around when the young man began to talk. "Yes, very much so. I used to be the stylist for district 7." I replied. "My name's Annie Haddix, its a pleasure to meet you Jessie." I added
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 am

"Annie... I like that name, Its got a certain ring to it" I said smiling. I moved my hand through my hair, pulsing my muscles at the same time. I blinked a little, my long eye lashes fluttering quickly. I smirked and re-positioned my footing to a more cocky stance. Granted this women was gorgeous, but she wasn't exactly my style. I cast my eyes past her face and into the crowd, scanning and sizing up the people in the room. I smiled and my eyes glistened, and then I realized I needed to continue to talk to the women in from of me. "So, what should I know about the mysterious Annie Haddix?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 am

I giggled at the boy. I wasnt usually like this, but I was a little tipsy today. "Im not very mysterious." I replied.

I watched the conversation between the lady and the young man. I decided to go join them. "Hello, im Paul Barnes, sponsor and game supporter." I said introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:23 am

"Oh a game supporter? who is your favorite tribute? and who do you predict to win it all?" I said with a smiled and another rub through my hair, Looking up I smiled and replied to Annie "Well all I know, would be your name... So you are mysterious to me" I said with a twitch on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 am

"Well the two tributes I sponsored have both died, Cedar, and the young boy Benji. I think the obvious choices would be Spencer or Solange, but ive always been more of an underdog supporter. I guess I would go with Luke probably." I replied.

"Well like I said before I used to be the stylist for district 7, but I dont do that anymore. Now I just enjoy life, and spend my time watching the games. Ive never sponsored anyone though." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Discussing The Games Left_bar_bleue0/150Discussing The Games Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am

“An underdog supporter?”Dia asked quizzically, butting into the conversation.
“Well, it's nice to see someone similar to me!” she said shyly. “ I used to be an underdog supporter too, but why spend your money on tributes who'll all die eventually? I'm considering on only sponsoring District 2 tributes. They seem good enough,” she asked with the tiniest of smirks. The tweleve year old she had sponsored last year.....was a very.......uncooperateive one.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 am

Discussing The Games Tumblr_m8hpx1qwru1rumq14o1_500
Discussing The Games Flickanamebanner
---Capitol---Female---27---

Flicka trotted into the lavish sponsor building with Roosevelt following closely behind her while dragging his paws on the tile floor. The large ivory pillars stood tall and the architecture of the arches indicated that this was a luxurious building fit to be in the Capitol. She grabbed a glass of wine from the bar and leaned against it, in front of her was a large screen broadcasting the games. The games had been boring her lately, nothing interesting seemed to be happening. No twists and turns, no romances for the cameras to focus on, not even any allies really that caused for good hunting parties. Nope, just a lot of lone tributes and rain. Flicka took a sip of the tart drink from the glass then patted Roosevelt's head as he sat down near her. She heard a man complain about how he was bored and nothing she had heard up until this point she agreed with more. "Yes, boring indeed. Even being in this building has gotten boring. At least I have a drink." Flicka giggled then took off the sunglasses she was wearing and hung them from her jacket.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 am

Discussing The Games Tumblr_inline_mgabl4S1ia1ro2d43

Sebby was stopped in his tracks halfway as an aqua haired lady past by him and replied to his rambling before heading towards another group that congrugated by the couches. He smirked and said a little louder as he continued his way to the bar, "I wouldn't hold my breath on that, sweetie." As soon as he got himself a good ol' Margarita, he slumped by the bar, leaning with an arm on the bar. Sebastian observed the whole floor, it was always the same every year - same people, same sore colours, same buzz. The lime and tequila in the Margarita was probably the only thing keeping him awake right now. He took a second sip before a lady walked up to him. "Finally, a fine lady that understands the monotony in the air," He raised his glass, urging for a toast with her, "indeed, to alcohol." His eyes were soon attracted to the ruckus by the couches and Sebastian gestured to the drunken man, "now look at that, even that's more exciting." His voice was drowned by the loud slurs the drunkard was saying as he mentioned his last sentence. Not long after, a few excited squeals and murmurs bubbled up in the building and most heads all turn to the screen. "Oh joy, just what the doctor ordered, a side dish of mutts with some mustard to go with it," Sebby chuckled and shook his head and gulped down another mouthful of the cocktail in his hands. Sebby never understood mutts, sure it brings that short lived excitement but then what? It doesn't have the same rush as honourable fights.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

The screen was showing the District 12 girl climbing out of a hole, "Well at least there is something... That district 12 girl has to go back down into the trap... How else is she going to get that chicken? Maybe the Game Makers will drop a Mutt on her as well" I said with a tease... The screen then flashed and the fight with the District 5 girl and a mutt appeared... A slash here, a block there... "Oh My God. What is that thing?" I gasped in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 pm

I looked around the room, at all the people. Most of them were either talking amoungst themselves or just sitting there wtching the games. I turned my attention back to Jessie and Annie "This is getting a bit old, and boring. What do you say to heading downstairs for a drink, and maybe a good meal?" I asked the young man.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Discussing The Games Tumblr_m4shdfGrP21rq3mlp

Flicka smiled and lifted her drink up and touched his cup. Clink. "Yes indeed, to alcohol. Which if I didn't have right now I surely would be bored out of my mind." She took a sip then brought the glass down just in time to see and hear the ruckus caused by the new things on the screens. Her companion made a remark on it, it appeared to be some mutts. "No one is killing I suppose. And I'm sure the Gamemaker was very eager to show off his little pets." Flicka giggled. Honestly she had no really solid feelings on mutts in the games. Yes they brought with them a dash of chaos, a pinch of fighting and even a small dose of excitement. But it never lasted long. "These games have surely been different than the last few. Normally different is good, but in this case different just means boring. No career pack that is dominating over their prey, or any juicy romances to keep the Capitol entertained, not even a really good underdog story. I'm sure the next games are going to have to step it up a notch on the excitement level. Guess it also depends on the tributes." Flicka didn't necessarily like having insight on the games as much as she did, but it was her job most years to wow people and she did it well. She shrugged and took another sip from her glass, leaving behind a bit of her bright red lipstick that was heavily applied to her lips.

Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:45 am

My lips sprouted a smile, searching the crowd for anything else interesting. Finding nothing I shrugged "Sure, But you are buying", I said heading for the downstairs restaurant hoping to find something good to eat...
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:59 am

I laughed as I followed Jessie down the stairs. "I suppose I could do that." I replied. "But then what ar you going to give?" I asked. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet, I needed to check if I hd enough money handy. I had a few hundred dollar bills, and several fifties as well. I figured that would be enough, and if not I did have my card handy.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am

Discussing The Games Tumblr_mbc5lgUHHN1rvj648

Seb laughed as he observed the swirl in his Tequila before taking a sip and remarking, "we'd give in to delirium by day 3. Just imagine chaos in the Capitol!" He sighed and settled down his wine glass, taking a seat by one of the empty chairs set by the tables. "The Gamemakers always have new pets to show off, but aren't they all the same in a way?" Sebby watched the screen to fulfill his curiosity of what the Gamemaker had in mind this year as he casually spoke and scratched his wallaby's head. He paused for a moment after what the lady had to say and picked up his glass again, "well darling, when it's been 30 years of the same thing, it's probably almost virtually impossible to keep up the excitement momentum." He finished up the last of his Margarita before continuing, half joking, "maybe next year they should shake up the reapings a little or something, let people vote for tributes." He chuckled at his own joke as he gestured the bartender for a Chocolate Martini, just to switch his taste a little. "Then again, the silence might be a blessing in disguise, we never know," Sebastian grinned but faltered as he realised something. "Oh! Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. My name's Sebastian," Sebby looked down to his little pet before continuing, "And this fella here's Halyosy. So, may I have the honour to be able to address you by your name?" He stuck out a hand to finish off their late, little introduction.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Discussing The Games Tumblr_m5i7n7ny3U1r9laud

Flicka took a seat next to Sebastian then laughed as he introduced himself to her, realizing she had done the same exact thing as him when she failed to make her own name known. She shook his hand then brought her hand up to her face and touched her forehead. "Silly me, I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Flicka, nice to meet you Sebastian. Oh!" Flicka chirped as he introduced his wallaby and she swooned cooed over it for a moment before Roosevelt nudge her with his long snout and whined, obviously jealous of the attention it was taking away from him. "Oh, you quit whining. You know I only have eyes for you my dear." She pat the big dog on the head then turned towards her new speaking partner and motioned towards the large black and white spotted Great Dane that sat next to her. "And this jealous goon is Roosevelt. Don't mind the drool. And again, so sorry I forgot to properly introduce myself sweetie. I'm normally on top of that, but apparently today I am just not on my A game when it comes to introductions." She laughed, the put up her hand to get the attention of the bartender or server. "Please, get me another glass of wine. Red. And do be a dear and put whatever this gentleman has gotten and gets for the rest of tonight on my tab. Thank you." She smiled at Sebastian, then lifted up her glass calling for another toast. "To the games. And may the odds be ever in their favor." She then finished off the glass she had been drinking up to this point and waited for her next one to arrive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing The Games   Discussing The Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussing The Games
Page 1 of 1