The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Im the new guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Male Posts : 3

Hey Im the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Hey Im the new guy   Hey Im the new guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Hey my name is Alex, and i'm the brother of Light. I just started and i'm new to this so don't hate. I hope some of you can help me with the ropes and stuff. K thanks bye Smile

~ Light
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey Im the new guy Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey Im the new guy Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hey Im the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im the new guy   Hey Im the new guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey ho there! Welcome to the forums! Very Happy don't worry we don't bite. really. Razz I go by Chii so nice to meet you! We got a bunch of rules and arena guides to help you along and also past Games in the Archives to give you a gist of how things work as well! Or you could stalk rp threads, I used to do that Razz Anyways, if you got any other questions or need any help feel free to ask any of the staff around here c:

If you're new to roleplaying, we also have a little RP School that isn't too bustling right now, but that's also the best place to post any questions that you have or a character sheet or rp post that needs a little help and we'll guide you along from there Very Happy RP School -> https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/f177-rp-school

amusingly you signed off as Light. Cool hm.
nonetheless, have fun here! Very Happy that's all it's really about! Minus the killing.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey Im the new guy Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey Im the new guy Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Hey Im the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im the new guy   Hey Im the new guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Hiya! They call me Ari, its nice to meet ya. We always love getting new people, so welcome welcome. As Chii stated before we have handy guides to the rules and things in the arena for when you get there. But if you have any questions feel free to ask me, Chii or any of the other staff members. We are all here to help! Welcome again to the forums, and happy hunger games!
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

Hey Im the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im the new guy   Hey Im the new guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey Chii Smile I wrote it just so you know... and i forgot i was in his account and signed out as me... I still stalk Rp threads when im bored Smile, and we have an RP school? since when?
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hey Im the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im the new guy   Hey Im the new guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Im the new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: