The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abandoned Mine Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Abandoned Mine Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Mine Adventure   Abandoned Mine Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 am

Abandoned Mine Adventure Create.php?text=Cara%20Turret&name=MissBrooks
Abandoned Mine Adventure Tumblr_lo3tw4ePlB1qeekaso1_r6_500

Finally, Cara thought to herself, letting out a small smile as she came across a spacious branch of the mine she had been trailing through. It seemed like as good a place as any to stop for a moment. Cara had been exploring the mines for two hours now. She knew she had gotten a bit lost, but she wasn't worried. Cara hardly ever worried. Suddenly, there was a sound across the cavern. "Hello?" Cara called half-heartedly, not really caring whether or not there was someone there but figuring she might as well find out. She took a step forward, and then something snapped and everything went dark for a moment.

When she opened her eyes a second later, Cara was lying on the floor of a deep pit. She coughed, watching dust swirl from her lips in the faint flickering of the torch from above. I must have fallen down a hole, she figured, getting to her feet and patting the dirt off of herself. She peered up at the cave and sighed. It would take a while to get out again, and Cara knew it would get tedious. "Is anyone there?" she wondered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Abandoned Mine Adventure Left_bar_bleue150/150Abandoned Mine Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine Adventure   Abandoned Mine Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Abandoned Mine Adventure Tumblr_m1vxt14DAp1r5tdn1
Pippa Hali Dezlin
---Female---16---District 12---

Pippa had been in the mines all day, she knew some passages quite well and to always mark her way she had little peanuts and she'd mark the side of the wall with Roman numerals. She came into a cavern and she looked around, it wasn't well lit but she had her lantern and she walked forward slowly. She could hear faint sounds and she walked a bit farther. Following the sounds as best as she could, but in mines like this sounds were always miss leading. Pippa grinned though, there might be some sort of life form in here that she never knew about and who knew what it'd be like, maybe she'd be named the queen of their people for being so well put together! The thought made Pippa giggle and she advanced on.

As she got closer she found a hole, she peeked over the edge and had her lantern shining down there. She noticed some eyes and blonde hair and gasped.
"Are you okay! Oh my goodness, you haven't hurt anything have you? That'd be terrible!" She said and began to think for a moment she set her lantern down and then opened her bag and found a rope of hers. "I'm Pippa, you can call me Pip or Pippy if you'd like, I can offer you some help!" She said and she was trying to straighten out the rope a bit and her fingers would stumble all over the mess. She stuck her tongue out as she continued to do what she did well. She then got the knots taken out. Pippa then put the rope down there, "Just take the rope and I'll help you get out, I promise!" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine Adventure   Abandoned Mine Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 am

Abandoned Mine Adventure Tumblr_lg909rC1tP1qeekaso1_r2_500

Cara cursed under her breath. She couldn't believe the one person who had found her and was willing to get her out was someone this... peppy. "Fine, thanks," she said wryly, rolling her eyes. She let out a grumble. "No need to panic, I'm the one stuck in the hole." She got a foot into a nick in the wall and grabbed the end of the rope. The girl at the top didn't look particularly tough, but she seemed to be able to handle herself in a cave, so Cara was hoping for the best. She hated to admit it, but it was lucky the girl had come around. "I'm Cara," she began in a wary introduction, but stopped herself before continuing with a pessimistic sigh. "Are you sure you can lift me?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Abandoned Mine Adventure Left_bar_bleue150/150Abandoned Mine Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine Adventure   Abandoned Mine Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 am

Abandoned Mine Adventure Tumblr_inline_mhvfoaTXsN1qz4rgp
Pippa Hali Dezlin
---Female---16---District 12---

Pippa frowned at the girls reaction to the things that she had said. Pippa rolled her eyes, and then she went about doing what she did best. She randomly did a few things and then came back, "Well you always have to ask if someone is okay, it's just a mannerly thing to do." Pippa said and then she heard the girl introduce herself as Cara, Pippa smiled and said, "I'm Pippa." she said and then she moved a bit and she was determining which angle would be best and what was the best approach at the whole thing, "Yes, I can lift as long as you try to help somewhat, I also just need the right angle and I can probably do it." She said got a good grip on the rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine Adventure   Abandoned Mine Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 am

"Yeah?" she said with a sigh. "All right." Cara shifted her position and to displace as much of her weight from the rope as she could. She tied the rope around her waist, making sure to use a sort of slip knot that wouldn't tug against her stomach too much, and kicked her feet up against the wall. She grabbed a rock that wouldn't have supported her without the rope. She could see a few more weak handholds that should get her up more or less safely. "Okaaaay, ready?" she called up, bracing herself. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine Adventure   Abandoned Mine Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Mine Adventure
Page 1 of 1