The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry I almost ran you over (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorry I almost ran you over (open) Left_bar_bleue135/150Sorry I almost ran you over (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Sorry I almost ran you over (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I almost ran you over (open)   Sorry I almost ran you over (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Sebastian Sommers
Sorry I almost ran you over (open) Tumblr_mczs58612a1qbwpj1o6_r4_250
Sorry I almost ran you over (open) Sebast10

--------------------

Seb stepped out in the Test Track. He'd finally finished repairing a car that he'd been working on for a while. This project had taken a bit longer than his other repairs. He put on his father's old test suit that had some padding in the front and back, just in case if there was an accident. Seb finished a few small, quick repairs, and checked over the vehicle. He pushed the car onto the track, climbed in, and started the engine. It stuttered a few times before starting. Seb smiled, proud that his creation worked, and let the engine roar for a bit, before he begun racing it around the track.
It was a simple track. There were some orange cones put up to avoid, hills, trees, and pedestrians were to pop up randomly. Seb raced around once, and the engine seemed to work fine. But it was better to test it more than once. On his second way around, when Seb was where the pedestrians popped up, he saw someone that wasn't made out of wood. Someone was standing in the middle of the road. His eye's widen, and Seb began to freak out. He went for the brakes, but pressed the gas first before realizing it was the wrong peddle. His foot went right to the brakes, and almost hit the person.

"Hey, watch where you're going next time!" Seb shouted as he got out of the car, yelling at the person who stood in the road.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

Sorry I almost ran you over (open)
Page 1 of 1