The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just needed to post this...

Go down 
+4
Chiiyoko
Balisugar
Loki
Ariiyoko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I just needed to post this... Left_bar_bleue150/150I just needed to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I just needed to post this... Empty
PostSubject: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 am

This is how you think you RP...

I just needed to post this... Tumblr_mel7olmMFM1rq82fy
I just needed to post this... Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer cracked a wide smile as Solange spoke for the first time that he had ever heard her do so. It was short lived though as the howls continued and caused her to quickly try and almost swallow back the words she let slip out of her mouth. But they couldn't get to far before being stopped by a flying package attached to a delicate white parachute. He bent down and grabbed it, noticing the large '2' and 'F' markings that were printed on it. Spencer handed it to Solange, knowing just instinctively that the gift was not for him, even without the markings on it to spell out who it was meant for. There was no way a sponsor gift would be for him and he honestly doubted he had even really made enough of impression on the Capitol folk to warrant them sending him any gifts. Solange didn't even need to open up the package to know it was a med kit similar to the one he had on him right now. Honestly he had forgotten all about the pack full of healing supplies that he had on him, well at least he remembered now and not when it was too late. "Well, speaking got you a gift. So it couldn't be all that bad after all." He winked at her, hinting for her to speak more. Honestly it helped having another person talk...hearing only his voice got very tiring after awhile and he was getting a little tired of having to only hear him speak.

The pair moved right to the edge of the entrance when Spencer noticed a distinctly bad smell floating on the air that blew past them and of course more growling. But this one sounded different then the previous howls, ones that Spencer now realized as he heard more and more that it was just the sound of the wind blowing through the cave tunnels. This new howl though sounded ragged, angry and most of all familiar. As he heard it he knew exactly where he heard it too, back on the hill...from that...thing that followed behind Luke. The thing he and Solange had managed to get away from before it sent water shooting up around that area. Hearing it again made his instincts for flight grow stronger and stronger. The flight or fight instinct in him was very strong towards fleeing. But his legs stopped him as he looked to Solange. He knew that running would stop a direct confrontation at least right now, but it would follow. Something in the back of his mind just kept telling him that and that was the part now that kept him glued to his place. Stepping away from the mouth of the cave he just stood there, waiting to see what would happen next. If Solange decided to leave then he would follow her; but somehow he had a feeling she would be staying as well. "I'm with you, whatever you choose." Spencer nodded towards her trying to reassure her that this wasn't her fault and that everything would be ok. It seemed that this was going to be where they made their stand. He just kept his guard up and tried to not let himself get caught caught defenseless.

...This is how you actually RP...

I just needed to post this... Tumblr_m6c07rhAlR1qck0h4o2_250

Spencer saw gift drop from sky and Solange pick up. It was good present. But then bad thing come and it smell bad like garbage. "That smell terrible," he thought. Then he stood in place, breathing since that is important to do for humans.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok so...kind of a long story but after some complaining from Gaz that my latest posts were long and multiple paragraphs I decided to help him out and write something shorter at his request. Then well...it became this. Then I found the gif and it just fit so perfectly with it. Anyways after showing some people my previewed post screenshot and being told to post it as my actual post by Sor and Bali, I decided not to do it in the arena but instead here for fun. Plus it works so well just seeing it with the moving gif and all of that....Seriously though, that bottom post had me laughing for like 5 minutes straight. Anyways...it was probably really dumb and I'm not sure if anyone else is going to find this as funny as I did, but I just needed to share this so the world could see me genius ;D

Last edited by Ari on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I just needed to post this... Left_bar_bleue150/150I just needed to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am

I got a shout out Gaz\'s Smilie
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 am

I didn't D:
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 am

There...shout outs for Sor and Bali too Razz
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 am

YESSSS THANK YOU ARII!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:36 am

Bad like garbage. xD
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

But the post gets 100 points for stating the importance of breathing Razz
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Well Yeah, I never would have figured that out by myself Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I just needed to post this... Left_bar_bleue400/400I just needed to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 am

Shout out to breathing.

Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I just needed to post this... Left_bar_bleue135/150I just needed to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Breathing.... that's pretty useful if I do say so myself...
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 am

Another one for your viewing pleasure...

I just needed to post this... Tumblr_m6c07rhAlR1qck0h4o4_250

Spencer run real fast with Solange to beach. It was pretty cool. But thing follow them their probably. "Uh oh," he thought real fast like light. He then looked to girl while breathing heavy. #BreathingIsStillImportant

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is another one for you guys since apparently the first one more popular than I thought it was going to be xD Why do I have a feeling this may become a trend? Oh and thanks Sor for helping with random bits of this post.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 am

hehehe hashtag
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm

#OhGodItHasBegun
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Just saying, my idea for the hashtag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:12 am

#SorsIdeaForHastag
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 am

#Mindblown'CauseBreathingIsImportant Turtle-Poo

Sor thought up of the hashtag? ten points to Griffindor! Gaz\'s Smilie
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 am

Ashley is a Hufflepuff xD
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:28 am

..Close enough! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am

10 points to Snape! Because I said so Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:03 am

The return6 of SORERIN! (And Gazindor, and Arinclaw. I guess we'll just add a Snofflepuff... or rather, Snufflepuff, in there because it sounds freaking adorable. SNUFFLEPUFFLESNUFFLEPUFFLENUFFLEPUFF. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I just needed to post this... Left_bar_bleue400/400I just needed to post this... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Shout out to the forgotten house Ravenclaw, of which I am one.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 am

I said Arinclaw...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 am

Rainy Pie wrote:
I said Arinclaw...

Sno doesn't connect his post to yours Razz

He's just being him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just needed to post this...   I just needed to post this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just needed to post this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: