The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POINTS SHOP!

Go down 
+23
Light
Turtles
CatsAndThings
Maybeth
Chiiyoko
Tarantula
FireStarter
Phoenix
moon
Sorella
Matti
Raivis Elegante
Trist
ArtsyAmy
Ariiyoko
Rccheetah
Cat
JeromeOf6
Prince Hawk
Pibbles
Cowvus
Loki
Augsp
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 pm

ari you amaze me with your perfection okay
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

okay, here, I'll do a little list of what I've gotten from Mystery boxes, so admins can keep track. (don't worry, I'm buying something at the end ^^):

• Change of Username Color: Not cashed yet, but I'd like #009900 if it's possible
  • One deceased family member was never actually dead: Storm's father for unknown reasons had to leave his mother.  He showed up recently after the Reapings, and a few weeks later Storm's mother became pregnant.
  • One Character gets a new sibling: Storm will have a baby bro/sis by the next reapings, as the statement above suggests.
  • +500 Points
  • Edit of Choice: I will determine this later
  • One Deceased Family Member was never dead: Not recieved
  • +2000 Points
  • -500 Points
  • Character's family member dies: Not recieved
  • One Character is now sick: Ryan Turbine has the flu

Now, I have a question:  Can I use the death of a character's family member to cancel out One deceased family member wasn't dead?  Because I can't decide who to bring back and who to kill xD

Secondly, I would like to buy something:
Username: Lupaann
Item Purchased:Mystery Box
Current Balance:1804
Points Item costs:150

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks Lup, that's super helpful! :)I'll go change your color for you, and yes, they can cancel out, but maybe RP them thinking they weren't dead for a time at least and then them actually being dead or dying again. :PAs a side note, I can also make a banner or two but in all honesty they probably won't turn out as well as Ari's, so if you don't care about quality as much and just want it without having to wait for everyone in Ari's line or bug her about it because you feel bad like I always do, let me know. xD

Oookeeey, time fooorrrr..... MYSTERY BOXES!

Tarantula gets... a new sibling for one of his characters! Whoo!

Matti gets... a new pet puppy for one of his characters! YAY!!! Razz

Lup gets... a new district for one of her characters! :O (They don't switch in RP, they just pretend they were there the whole time.)

**ALSO, Trist, you still haven't filled out a form, and I'm pretty sure machete's do not have specific colors except maybe grey... but I do have a few model FC suggestions for you that will work at least for banner-making, which I will be PMing to you shortly.

**Tarantula, you also need to fill out a form for the tribute banner unless I missed something there. Thanks! Razz

***UPDATE!!! I am terribly sorry Lup, but we are actually unable to change name colors for individual users... sorry. :(I am rerolling your mystery box for free though, as well as a free one Sor and Gaz since they got it before too! Razz

Lup gets... +2000 points! Whoo!
Sor gets... +500 points! Smile
Gaz gets... an extra charrie slot! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:17 am

**I would like to note, FCs are not needed for the banners. They just look better because then it isn't a simple background with writing on it. I have made one like that for Gaz and he liked it perfectly fine (problems with the stock picture not being big enough/high quality enough etc). But no matter what it is technically not needed. But while I am on the topic of choosing an FC I would suggest maybe giving me an idea on who you may want in the tribute image I use as that one kind of needs an FC or else I will just put a big black box over the tribute's face as I do not have another 3 hours of extra time to find FCs for all of those tributes without them. Thank you and that is all**

Also while I am posting, might as well ask a few more questions...

Tarantula- Sorry I lost your request in the bustle of all the requests, but as Rain said please fill out a form and I will get to it. Make sure to include anything you may want on it.

Tristan - I will not start on yours until you fill out a form. Sorry if that seems mean, but I am adamant on people posting the forms for what they want. Unless Rain doesn't mind you not filling out one and does it.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Okay! I have a faceclaim fo Jenni!!

Username: Tristan
Item Purchased: Edit
Current Balance: 648
Points Item costs: 300
Details: Faceclaim: Chanel Celaya, the preffered picture would be POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 3154872762_1_6_YqKf7Yzm. I would like it to be fashion themed. At least some spotlights, or a catwalk in the backround. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Oh darn :/ well, that sucks. But I have a question. Can I move a Capitol charrie to District and drop their age back by two years? Otherwise, I'm not sure I can move a character without drastically changing their history o.o;
And yay, 2000 points!

Sorry I keep asking questions D: I feel so incompetent sometimes D:
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue45/150POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Oh ok! Very Happy

Username: Tarantula
Item Purchased: Edit/Tribute Banner
Current Balance: 927 I think Razz
Details: Hm...ok. Can you make the colors purple and gold with Anthony Brown an District 1 on it? Oh, and his face claim is Robert Pattinson.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 pm

hit. me. up. with. a. mystery. box. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Please don't abuse punctuation, thank you.

Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue45/150POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Oh also can I get a mystery box?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Sorry Ari, I forgot you don't need FC's for banners, although like you said there's still the tribute banner. I have this problem where I butt into conversations and speak for other people, for which I apologize. xD

Trist, just saying, I'm not trying to like call you out and insult you, so please don't take it like that, but the way you've been speaking/posting has come off as a little rude, at least to me, so I would really appreciate it if you sort of read your words again before you posted them or just been a teeny bit more respectful, thank you! (Whoo run-on sentence.) It's not a big problem or anything, it's just something I've sort of noticed and I doubt you're trying to be rude so I thought you might want to know. Anyway, I will get you that mystery box and I might also end up doing your banner. For the record, that picture is probably going to look bad on a banner because of the quality, and intricate pictures (i.e fashion-oriented with catwalks and spotlights) tend to, at least in my personal experience, make the text not show up as well, but I'll try my best if I end up making it. RazzAlso, you know, you didn't even PM me back about the FC's, not to thank me or confirm that you were using her or anything, nor did you mention anywhere at all that you picked one of my suggestions, just saying.

Lup, that's okay, but, and I'm quoting Gaz here, "only if they have no memories of being a capitol citizen ever. just restart in district with them." So that would be a yes but it follows the same rules as the normal district-switching character thing! Razz

Thank you, Tarantula, for your form, and either Ari or possibly me if she gets too swamped will make that for you as soon as we can! Smile Mystery box will be posted.

MYSTERY BOX TIME!

Trist... one of your characters' family members has just gotten sick! :O
Taran... one of your characters gets a new pet puppy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:32 am

((I'm double posting here because that post was already getting kind of cluttered and this one is going to have a lot of images/spoilers/links/whatever on it, so this seemed like a better option. Razz))

Well, Trist, you know... I tried. For the record. I tried a lot, meaning there are like 10 different versions of this. If you don't like any of them, because tell me what specific reason as that's another purpose of the multiple variations. (e.g. oh, I like this background but that text or this picture but with those settings, or can you do that one but without her last name, etc.)

Keep in mind I don't make my own textures, and I couldn't find any catwalk/spotlight backgrounds, so I sort of just tried to think fashion. Oh, and for most of them I used the main picture of Chanel/Jennifer, but I tried the last one with a different picture just so you could see how it would look, since the picture quality is kind of gritty and weird on the main picture. (I only used that picture to show you because it was the one I thought you were most likely to have seen, by the way.) But yeah, here they are:

You said fashion and I recalled Jennifer shared a Weapon of Choice with my past D3 tribute Valerie (high heels), so, well, this happened... but like I said, complicated/intricate backgrounds to not a pretty banner make, mostly because of the text. For me, anyway...:

You didn't specify font type or whether you wanted her full name or just the first, so I experimented. xD:

I liked this background better but it didn't look as fashion-y, I guess.:

This would probably be my favorite I guess but that's really not saying much considering none of these really turned out that well... sorry, I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for and how to do it.:

I tried another picture because what the hell.:

I could have sworn there was another... there were six, I think, and I can't find number 2 now, so maybe I skipped it when I was saving them by accident... hm... I think I recall another that had a cursive font but her full name that used the original picture... well, if/when I find it, I'll edit it into this. Razz I won't be offended if you want to mix and match or want to change one of the aspects, especially since you were probably expecting one from Ari and hers are definitely of a higher quality due to experience, a better program, just sheer talent, and I'm sure many other things. xD I might be a little offended if you just say you hate them all and I shouldn't even bother starting over and that you just want Ari to do it, but you know, I won't be too mad or anything. xD Just a little annoyed. But whatever.

Let me put the emphasis on "I tried."
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:13 am

ermg thank you, and sorry for being a bit rude recently! D:
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

and also, I guess Jennifer has more bad news. Byebye daddy Sad
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Please do not double post, you can edit your post by clicking the edit button on the upper right area of your post. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:51 pm

oop! Just noticed that, sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 am

Pickup for Phoenix, the 300 points will be taken off by an admin.

Spoiler:

Pickup for Matti, free edit from mystery box.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Gonna double post or else no one will see this at all.

Pickup for Tarantula, 300 points will be taken off by an admin.

Spoiler:

sorry if it seems all polka dotty and stuff, purple and gold look kind of tacky when put together otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 am

Thank you soooooo much!!!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/150POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:27 am

Username: Raivis Elegante
Item Purchased: Edit
Current Balance: 3314
Details: Requesting a tribute banner for Thomas "T.Q." Quistan (f.c. Adam Lambert) of District 8. I'll leave any specifics up to you all. Please, and early thanks~
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Pickup for Rai, 300 points will be taken off by an admin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 am

Username:Maybeth
Item Purchased:Rank
Current Balance:3204
Points Item costs:200
Details: tiny request: can I be called "The Avatar"? please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Processing, and also...

Username: Rainy Pie
Item Purchased: Second Capitol Character
Current Balance: 23424... ish...
Points Item costs: 1000?
Details: Nopity nope nope.

I can process it myself, but yeah. Here's a record of it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Username: Tarantula
Item Purchased: Rank=The Spider
Current Balance: 1000-ish
Points Item costs: 200
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Mystery Box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POINTS SHOP!    POINTS SHOP!  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POINTS SHOP!
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next