The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parade! (Everyone posts here)

Go down 
+5
Kira
Pibbles
ArtsyAmy
Maybeth
Sorella
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Left_bar_bleue150/150Parade! (Everyone posts here) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Parade! (Everyone posts here) Empty
PostSubject: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 pm

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

This is where you will be roleplaying out the parade area you'll have a few/couple days to do so, make a first appearance and just so you know two posts per tribute!

No stylists this year but guess what? You can just your own creativity if you wish!

~Happy Hunger games
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Left_bar_bleue150/150Parade! (Everyone posts here) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Why not stylists? Even though our imagination is good too...
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm

GRACE THORNTON

As the chariot comes up to the entrance to the crowd, I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I look awesome though. I have a dress that is yellow at the bottom and then goes up to orange and then red and then it fades to black. It gives a burning coal effect. My hair is tied back up so you can see my dress. I just hope that my personality can show up all the tributes in front of me.
I can see the crowd now. Their eyes are all over the place, but I manage to catch a few eyes. I try to be as likable as I can. I blow kisses to the audiences and wave to the citizens of the Capitol. One of them could save my life in the games. As the chariot gets closer to President Snow, the more people that are looking at me. I take it all in, and I get a little carried away. I smile, spin around and embrace the cheers.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Left_bar_bleue135/150Parade! (Everyone posts here) Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Stella Archer
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Tumblr_makef7Oc951ror6v2
Dress
Hair
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Stella10
--------------------

Stella felt nervous as ever in her fluffy mermaid dress. It was tight around her waist and thighs until it fell in loose blue ruffles down her legs too her feet. Her hair was up in curls. It had taken her stylist all evening to wash all the sand out of her hair. How all the sand ended up in her scalp in the first place, Stella didn't know.

She stepped up onto her chariot and prepared to see all the people. She needed to make an impression if she wanted to win. Stella did the best she could to swallow her fear, she'd done it before at home. Instead, Stella wore a smile that didn't show off her crooked teeth. Once the District Seven chariot entered the Center Square, people were applauding for everyone. They called out the District Tribute's names and did close-ups. When Stella's close-up came, she tried to look happy, though couldn't come over the fact that these people were betting on whether she'd live or die.
But her life was in the hands of these people, now.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Here I am in a chariot. I can't believe I'm actually doing this.
Hundreds of people all wearing funky clothing wave and cheer for me as I pass by. One even tosses me a flower. I catch it and stick it in my curled hair.
Yes I had to get dolled up for this. Same goes for every other tribute though. Especially the Career districts.
I'm dressed in an orange dress. It looks kinda weird. It's complete with my district's symbol sowed on the front and yellow flowers and elegant patterns all around. It's a heavy dress. But I'm confident in myself so I think I look good. I smile, hold my head high, and wave at the people as the chariot is pulled into position before the president's mansion. I'm confident that I'll get at least some sponsers.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Tonight is the night of the parade of tributes. Its hard to believe how far I have come, just last week I was out hunting rabbits for my family. Not anymore, now I am in the capitol, about to be paraded in front of the whole world. The outfit I am wearing is a bright green suit, made of a silk like material. I think it looks good on me. On my head is a crown of different colored flowers and leaves, which I thought was a little strange, but her this was the Capitol, nothing was normal here. The parade began, and as my chariot moved out into the open I saw just how large the crowd was. I smiled and waved, trying to be as friendly and welcoming as I could.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:00 am

(Stylists have gotten messed up before. We ended up like missing/skipping the opening ceremonies altogether that year because it got so convoluted.)
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie knew the ceremonies were her place to shine. She loved to show off and be in the spotlight based purely on appearance and charisma. She was wearing sunglasses that reflected the light from the multiple LED lights hanging down from the top of the chariot like a waterfall of light to show of District 3's electric talent. She slipped off her sunglasses and flicked her hair back, crossing her leg to show off her dress and blowing a kiss to the crowd. They seemed to appreciate it, so Valerie batted her eyelashes a bit more and winked. She gave a wave to the audience, then reached over and kissed Kaius on the cheek, grabbing his hand in hers and raising both of their arms up in the air to the cheering Capitol people. "Don't forget to smile!" she chirped lightly to her district partner threw her own bright grin to fill the silence with more than the roar of the crowd. She continued to wave and flirt with the audience until they made their way near the end of the chariot ride.

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Left_bar_bleue0/150Parade! (Everyone posts here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 am

Grace Newton : D5 (Power)
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Grace-10
Grace had not taken well to her stylists, she had fought and scratched the moment they tried to take her clothes until a needle was used and she woke sore to find herself clean and without a single hair from the chin down. Still numbed by the drugs she was weak as a kitten when her her stylists came to work over her, complaining bitterly as they did so about her cut hair and how they would have to use a wig to hide it. Grace guessed she should have been impressed when they stitched her into a strange shimmery dress of fabric that moved oddly on her frame. The dress was a very pale green covered in tiny scales which confused her until they had been lead into the darker waiting area to board their chariot and she found herself glowing a unnatural green under the dim lighting.

Her face in the mirror had been made up in bright pink, orange and green that reacted under the stage lighting to glow as if being powered from some radioactive source deep within while being more subdued then the earlier lightshow from District 3. Grace had been avoiding her District 5 partner since the train and so she simply stood with her arms crossed. Ignoring the crowd she didn't smile or wave but watched the parade of strangers wondering if they would cheer the same way when they where killed.

Dress:

Spoiler:

Makeup:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 am

Parade! (Everyone posts here) Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Tumblr_lxchq0B8pT1qcntn9o4_250

Kaius took a step up onto the chariot, awkwardly tugging at his uncomfortable costume, that was similar the Valerie's, glaring lights flashed in the funniest ways. His pants looked very much like electronic chips, his shoes just glowed like there was no tomorrow and he don't even know what to say about his top plastered in glowing binary. Fashion was always one of the strangest things to him. The top hat that flaunted neon colours on his head kept tilting to the side when he tried pushing it back upright. Before the parade, their stylists stared at him for quite awhile, and then started throwing clothes onto him, trying to make things work. He pouted and slouched a little before their chariot left and his stylist chided at him to stand straight. "What a pointless event," he grumbled to himself, adjusting his collar just as the horses started galloping out to the thousands of capitol people, with all eyes on them. He tried to be as enthusiastic as Valerie, but things just aren't working for him. He waved to the left, to the right but all he could feel was the growing irritation in him, wanting this to end quickly. Then Valerie decided to pull a kiss on the cheek to him and he froze there, not comprehending the situation. Kaius rubbed his cheek gently, as if something was lingering there but he then chuckled as his district partner held up their hands, reminding him to smile, "guess no one likes a pouty tribute huh?" He forced his best smile that he could towards the crowd, almost cramping up in his face. Kaius pulled off his hat with his free hand and brought it to his chest, giving the crowd a gentleman bow and he heard the crowd going louder before putting it back on. The parade road seemed to go on forever, what else was he suppose to do? Just smile and wave. That's all he could do. He snatched a glimpse to Valerie and she was doing all the hard work for the cheers for their district, he just felt bad for not being able to do much. So much for redeeming himself from the past.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:33 am

I was standing awkardly on her chariot wearing a green veggy outfit. It was a Parade! (Everyone posts here) Train+of+leaf+dressgreen dress and some odd Parade! (Everyone posts here) Leaf-shoegreen shoes made by leaves. My feet were uncomfortable in high heels and I was painted weirdly, with a mix of green and pale yellow make up that made me look like spring her-self. I liked the dress a bit though... But what could I do for it? This is Capitol... odd things and insane people...

I heard my stylist saying: " Cheers up! Smiles on!" and then the big doors opened and the parade started. I looked at Eric who seemed to me really nice in his costume. I wore my best smile as friendly and kind I could look and waved around at the crowd. We were there to make an impression not to express ourselfs against Capitol.

Besides a good impression is very important in order to receive sponsors! I looked the screens showing tributes from district five and six and when our turn came I was surprised to see ourselfs looking delighted and beautiful. I suddenly felt cold; We were nothing for them. Just their new toys, they would be impressed and happy, they would "help" us and love us, they would force us to fight for our survival and kill each other, until one of the 24 tributes is pronounced a winner and forced to make a victory tour pretending he loves everyone while the families of dead tributes will be looking him as a disquasting glich under their shoes...

I woke up my self remembering to smile warmly and send a kiss making the crowd started clappig and yelling louder...I felt my heart beats go on and butterflies in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Rev

The Rev

Male Posts : 47

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! (Everyone posts here) Left_bar_bleue0/0Parade! (Everyone posts here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:14 pm

He felt just odd wearing this stuff he got thrown in. Some wierd current ran along his blushish suit. His stylist told him that she wanted to show the speed of light. It made absolute no sense to him but hey, he was not the expert wasn't he? It just looked odd to him. He never was there to make an impression on the people. The stylist fixed his hair but as soon he was out of her sight; he ran his hand through his hair and making one of his bangs cover his eyes again.

The rest of his outfit was plain, just a bunch of lights, which again made no sense. Shaking his head, he stood on the charriot and looked at his feet when it was in the square. He faded the cheering out and just muttered to himself. "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the dead bite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parade! (Everyone posts here)   Parade! (Everyone posts here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parade! (Everyone posts here)
Page 1 of 1