The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for a project Left_bar_bleue150/150Time for a project Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Mikhail Azarov

Time for a project Tumblr_llns3odB931qkvxfuo1_500

Mikhail walked out of his home, he lightly touched the blueprints with the tips of his fingers, processing the scheme for a small catapult he was going to build. He quickly snapped out of his trans and strapped on his capitol brand leather satchel and jacket. He shuffled out into the mildly cold district 3 and started his beeline towards the technology hub.

He arrived, soon enough. Mikhail then pressed the button that let him in. After pressing it he waited, and then, not like any other day, a person looked through a slot in the door.
"Ah Mikhail, let me get you in." said the elderly peacekeeper as he unlocked the door. He was a nice man, he was to old to patrol and fight crime but he still loved his job what a noble man thought Mikhail as he walked over to the familiar computer.

He pulled out a flash drive from his satchel and plugged it in. He got up to go get a drink from the coffee machine when he accidently bumped into somebody.

"oh sorry about that. Are you ok? Any bruises or scrapes?

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Time for a project Left_bar_bleue150/150Time for a project Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 pm

I am doing work experience at the tech hub, because that is most likely where I will be working at. I accidentally bumped into a guy. He asked of I was hurt. "No, I'm not. Thanks for asking." I tell him. He must be one of the workers. "Do you work here?" I ask him. I could do with a tour on where everything is and current projects going on.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Mikhail Azarov

Time for a project Tumblr_m1csi2R2fM1r99f4t

Mikhail smiled at the fact that the girl was ok. One of his big goofy smiles that he was known for. Then he happened to notice that he had actually spilled a bit of the hot black liquid from the coffee machine on his shirt. He begins flipping out and fanning himself with his hands.
"HOT HOT HOT HOT" after Mikhail grabbed a towel and cleaned himself off he followed the girl.

"sorry about that! Oh, oh no I don't work here... Ha... It kind of seems like it though." He did know the place well enough though so he decided to give her a small tour. He showed her the main 3 computer areas and gave her some fun facts while he was at it. It's funny, it seems like Mikhail knew so much about the things that don't really matter. He then proceeded to show her the main lounge with couches and laptops.

"I am Mikhail by the way, Mikhail Azarov. Nice to meet you, and you may be?" said Mikhail as he stuck out his hand for a shake. Hw might've actually of made a friend today, a rare occurance for Mikhail.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 pm

[font=Georgia]I felt bad when he spilt his hot drink on his shirt. He shows me around the work, and it is definitely something I would be interested in. He introduces himself as Mikhail. "I'm Thalia Ivory." I tell him. He seems like a nice person. I shake his hand as I think about what to say to him next.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Time for a project Tumblr_m26ru8VteK1r9nzi6o1_500
Mikhail Azarov
---District 3---Male---17---

Mikhail nodded and smiled, letting go of the girls hand. She seemed like an interesting person. Mikhail loved interesting people, ordinary people are just so boring Mikhail has thought on multiple occasions. "Nice to meet you Thalia Ivory, so if your interested in working here i would suggest asking Aela at the front office. Don't worry she doesn't bite. Says the boy, chuckling a little bit. Aela might be a little bit sarcastic at times but all and all she was a nice person.

Mikhail's face then took an exclamation of pure excitement and adventure "So Thalia Ivory, whats say we go on a little... adventure" Mikhail has asked this to many a person on many occasions time in the past, they have all denied him. For some reason though, he thought this girl would be cool enough, adventurous enough, exciting enough to agree. It might be dangerous. Said the boy with a small devious smile.

(sorry i haven't replied in a while, life kinda caught up with me .-.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:46 pm

The way he said that we were going on an adventure wasn't the way people say it, it was more mischievous and mysterious. But I liked it. I was up for it, and I don't think that I would get hurt by it surely. "Yeah totally, I am actually excited about something for once in my life!" I state. I don't care where we are going, I just need something to do.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Time for a project Tumblr_m5718hbPZE1rvhixgo1_500
Mikhail Azarov

Mikhail was very happy so he ran out hoping she would follow. He went through alleyway and doors and hidden doors. Seeing commoners and friends as he passed by "hello Mickey. Nala. Kirk. Oh, this way Thalia. Over here" Mikhail finally arrived at a big rusty door with a wheel on it. Mikhail turned it open and revealed something fantastic.

(You can make what's inside anything you want to if you want too. Or you can have me do that)

(sorry i haven't replied in a while, life kinda caught up with me .-.)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:59 pm

THALIA IVORY
District 3

Thalia was running in the direction that Mikhail was telling her to. Who were these people she thought as Mikhail said hi to them. He then opened a rusty door and Thalia was beginning to become more curious and scared of what could be in there. She kind of didn't want to know, but she knew that she had to. She just promised this guy that she would go along with him.

OOC: You can decide what's in there. I can't come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Time for a project Tumblr_ll7gw1a4Ix1qaufh4
Mikhail Azarov

Mikhail revealed a vast workshop full of whizzing cogs and whirring gears. This wasn't any normal district 3 run-of-the-mill kind of workshop though. This had almost a Victorian air to it. with beautiful wood carvings around machines and animatrons clanking around, ever so slowly. Everything was steam powered too. So much beauty.

A small bronze mouse bumped into Mikhail's feet. He lightly tapped it in the direction of a hole in the wall, which it scurried back into.
So... what do you think? Said Mikhail with one of his signature goofy grins. She was the first person to of seen this hidden workshop of his.

http://designontheedge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/steampunk_mouse_03.jpg This is the kind of stuff in the workshop. It's steampunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a project   Time for a project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a project
Page 1 of 1