The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you behind me?

Go down 
+8
Dicemaster
Cowvus
Sorella
Chiiyoko
Kira
Pibbles
Loki
The Rev
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm

(Dark please use the correct block dice. You are not from district 3 therefore you cannot use "block(3)")

No Change
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 am

((Oh, okay. So, I would use number 2?))

I darted out of the way of the knife. I turned around and saw that the girl was trying to reach for the other one. Bad mistake. I picked up her knife that she threw and threw it at her when her back was turned.

Kira carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Blockedc
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 am

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_me1wurKdCc1rld9yjo1_400.gif?
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Stella10
--------------------

Stella was just in hands reach of her one knife, when she turned around to see if her attempt had worked. She scowled when she saw that the girl had managed to doge the knife. She picked it up and then threw it at Stella. Stella attempted to get out of the way as fast as she could before picking up the other knife that was on the ground and then throwing it. She picked up the knife that was just thrown at her, and stood despite her wounds.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Ineffective

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 am

No change

(Yes you have to do "Attack 2" and "BlockOther")
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:25 am

((K, thanks))
I darted out of the way of the knife. I grunted and swung my ax trying to penatrate her head. This should kill her off. Like I said, I'm usually better then this.

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 am

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_m63ar93Fw81ql9rca
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Out of the mud room, Valerie found herself turned around down somewhere she decided was what she could call 'lost.' Of course, she had never known the area in the first place, so maybe it should be called 'exploring.' Suddenly, she heard voices. Someone's fighting, she realized. Finally, finally, SOMETHING. Today another tribute dies. Valerie crept forward until she could make out the two tributes: the girl from 4 and the girl from 2. She frowned, wondering which one to attack, and which one to side with? Watching them, Valerie decided she would have to go with the one she thought she had seen getting along with Kaius back in the training center. That's close enough to knowing eachother, right? Valerie sprung out of the shadows and stabbed at the District 2 with one of her knives. "Why hello, there! I'm Valerie, District 3 girl. Pleased to make your acquaintance," she said with a teasing smile, nodding briefly to the girl she thought was called Stellar or Senna or Stella or something. If nothing else, this was going to be fun.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_mb6nne15QW1qkdght
--------------------

Stella stumbled out of the way as an ax almost came down on her head. She went to go throw the knife that had been thrown at her, when she heard someone else come down the hall. She introduces herself as Valerie, the District Three tribute, and then nods at Stella. What is that supposed to mean? Stella watches as the girl, Valerie, goes and stabs at her opponent. Does that mean we're allies, or is she going to finish me off afterwords?
Stella brushes the blonde hair out of her eyes, and then tosses the knife and then picked up the other knife off of the ground.

--------------------

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am

No Change
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:14 pm

I jumped back to avoid the knife strike. I darted my eyes between district 3 and the other girl. I decided district 3 was the first threat. I swung my ax again hoping to kill her.
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_m6513qt1NP1ql9rca
Valerie grinned at the D2 girl. "Mrrow," she teased, attempting to leap aside to avoid the blade since she figured both blades were too small to parry. She was too high on adrenaline to see if it had still injured her or not, but she didn't care much. Raising an eyebrow, Valerie darted to the left and jabbed her knife as far as she could in her enemy's general direction. "What exactly do think is going to happen here?" she said with a smirk. "I mean, you may be a big, tough, D2 girl, and I may be from the usually-meek District 3, but not only is D4," she tilted her head towards to the girl who she had determined was probably called Stella, "a career district as well, but there are two of us and one of you. I don't mean to be cocky, but... come on... I don't have to be from District 3 to understand the logic of this particular situation."

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-19
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_mg6pvaWPMn1rlan0uo1_500
--------------------

Stella looked at Valerie in awe. She was pretty amazing. But Stella frowned when Valerie got hit by the other girl's ax. Hopefully it didn't hit her too hard. Stella squinted her eyes and got a good look of the third girl. "She's right..." Stella said quietly. "It's two against one. The odds are not in your favor." Stella said, hoping she sounded cool. Maybe looking cool could get her some sponsors. But worrying about sponsors was not the big issue now. While the girl was distracted with Valerie's attack, Stella darted behind her and picked up the throwing knives, and then went in to stab her.

--------------------

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:31 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:39 pm

I wasn't able to avoid the knife by the district 4 and grunted as it stabbed at me. I was able to avoid district 3's attacks though.
"I'm not one to back down from a fight." I tell her.
I swing my ax at district 3's head. I kept a close eye on district 4.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_mdljrleylZ1ryxnez
Valerie rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't be so dramatic," she drawled, and took a step backward to avoid the D2 girl's swipe. She soon saw she didn't need to, however, as the girl had missed. Valerie smiled. "It's Al-something, isn't it? Ali? Allison? Alina? Aliena? Alisha? Alora? Alam?" She didn't really care, but if she had to refer to her mentally as 'District 2 Girl' it would kill her before the gamemakers or a battle even got the chance. She took both knives and struck them towards whatever-her-name was.

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_mlewjkMOdv1rikz9po5_250
--------------------

Stella was beginning to get frustrated. Why were none of her attacks working? She seemed to do fine while in the training gym. Even back in District Four, she did 'okay'. But now she was either stumbling or not reaching far enough. It was obvious that she was the least experienced and weakest out of the three girls. And that made Stella upset. She watched as Valerie stabbed the district two girl without any hesitation. Maybe with her back turned, she'd be able to do that too. Stella wet her dry lips before going in and stabbing the district two girl.

--------------------

edit: forgot to attack ^^;

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 pm

As soon as two tributes Lupa, and Kaius came into the long secret passage, stone doors came crashing down. It was now a fight to the death, and only one would make it out of here alive.

(Lupa and Kaius will be posting here once they get on, so for now lets say they're in there but no one sees them yet until they post here xD just to be fair. May the odds be ever in your favour!)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:32 am

Great, the exit's blocked just great. I sigh and grunt at the district 4's attack. I jump back and avoided district 3 girl's knife strikes.
"It's Ali." I say.
I look between both girls and swing my ax at district 3.
I pant heavily. Everything was going fuzzy from blood loss. I thought that distroct 4 was gonna be easy to kill. Bit then, my ally had to die and then another person ran in. I have to face the fact that I'm gonna end up dieing in this place.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:27 am

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mgxktphj3U1ret15b

Worst decision ever. Lupa and Kaius took a wrong turn and fell through a slide and incoming, they saw a few people before they poofed in, some way. Kaius, still in his cow suit, grunted as he landed on the ground first. He swore under the breath as he quickly look around. Staggering up and pulling Lupa up too, he identified the people, seeing Valerie among them. Kaius face almost faltered before he swiped his knife out at the District 2 girl, waiting no more than a second. He stumbled backwards soon after, back to where they fell from. His other hand reaching for the second knife, hold his arm up in defense, darting his eyes across the three people. "Hi?" Kaius shrugged at the silence of the sudden silence among the five of them.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 Knives
- 2 Apples
- 1 rope

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 am

Crap, I think as I assess the situation. Three tributes already there, and now we're trapped too. Oh well, the best I can do is go in for the kill with Kaius by my side. As Kaius attacks with his knife, I use my sword. Then I back up and determine who my next target is..

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 am

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_m99cxhpsgI1ra5y2yo1_400
Valerie gasped as other tributes entered the room, but smiled when she saw one of them was Kaius and the other was his apparent ally. She smiled even more when both of them attacked Ali, but her smile faltered when she saw the stone doors close. "Great," she said with a sigh, then turned back to Ali, just in time to try avoiding her attack. "But there's always an upside, Ali, my dear." She slashed at her with her knife, then jumped back to nod to Kaius. "Funny seeing you here."

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-16
HAD TO EDIT COLOR, MISS
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
HAD TO EDIT COLOR, INEFFECTIVE
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mjet9uKNb41qz4rgp
--------------------

Stella watched as two other people, the boy from the Melee station and then Lupa from District nine. Stella guessed they were allies because they were not fighting each other. The walked into the small room and large stone doors come crashing down, leaving the five of them trapped. The two allies, Kaius and Lupa, attacked the district two girl, who introduced herself as Alli. She's definitely not making it out. Stella looked around for a moment at the other competition. Valerie was strong and Stella probably couldn't take her. Kaius was strong as well, but she wasn't too sure about Lupa. Stella bit her lip before attacking Alli again. She would be the first to go.

--------------------

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

I was slowly dieing. But I kept fighting as I avoided the sword boy's attacks. I wasn't able to avoid the knife strikes. I hold back a scream as I swing my ax at the sword boy's head. I know I'm not gonna make this out alive. Its 4 against 1. The odds are certainly not in my favor. Things grow ever fuzzier as I suffer from more blood loss.

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 3 Tumblr_m651mqB8tY1ql9rca
Valerie, trying not to wince in pain, watched as Ali missed both blocking and attacking her allies. She smiled, but it soon turned into a cringe The effects of the battle were beginning to weigh on her, and it hurt like hell. She figured she would probably be picked off after Ali. Better make this the best fight of my life, then, she thought determinedly, if it's the last one I'll have with any hope of winning. She wiped some dirt off of her cheek with her hand and ripped off the arms of the cow costume, using it to soak up the blood from her wounds. Much better She pouted at Ali and held up one of her knives like it was a puppy. "They really are more efficient than heels," she said with an air of nonchalance. But comments would not make the fight easier, and Valerie knew it. She waited a moment, then pounced, attempting to stab Ali with the knife she had held up.

MISS, DIDN'T ACTUALLY NEED TO BLOCK SO HAD TO EDIT
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I determined it would be best to keep attacking the same tribute for the moment. I saw the district three girl dash in, but she seemed to not have a chance of landing the attack, so I slipped in behind her and slashed at the enemy. Then I backed up again. I was starting to breathe a little heavier after being dehydrated for so long, but I didn't feel like I was in danger, so I just waited for another opening to attack.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Are you behind me? - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you behind me?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Underground Floor :: Small Rooms-
Jump to: