The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Taking Shelter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:12 am



Valerie had no idea where she was, but wherever it was, she didn't think she liked it much. As someone who avoided dirt at all costs, she knew what mud looked like, and this was definitely it. She could only hope it was the kind of mud she used for facials and not the kind she used to walk on peoples' coats to avoid like in ancient times. "Hello?" she called out, hoping there was nobody there. Val kind of felt like being alone, which was weird. She usually liked being among people, preferably attractive straight boys in her age range, but for now she didn't want to have to talk to anyone or worry about being stabbed in the back. (Literally.) She sighed and looked around, wondering what the room could possibly hold, and hoping against hope and common sense that there might be water, or that she at least wouldn't drown in the mud. That would be the worst death ever, she thought with a shudder, and cautiously explored around the room.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Before the tribute knew it she was stepping in the mud, but nothing happened yet and it all seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm



Valerie gasped and stumbled backwards. "Oh my god," she said with a shudder. Surprisingly enough, she was glad she wasn't wearing an expensive silk dress. Once she thought she had escaped the worst of the mud, she took a deep breath and thought about her surroundings. I guess I've got to get food, she realized, and water. Valerie sighed. Water first. She patted the walls of the room, trying to see what they were made of, and looked around to see if there was anything other than mud in the room.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:57 pm

The tribute didn't find anything yet and would have to keep looking, maybe go into the mud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm



Valerie looked down at the mud, disgusted. It's not worth it, she told herself, cringing at the thought of diving into its murky depths. "Hmph," she said finally, after a long pause of silence. Valerie was about to turn and leave, but she realized she wasn't sure where to go. Well, I guess there's no immediate danger... she reasoned, resigning herself to a few more minutes in Mudville. She kicked off some dried mud from the wall, leaned down to pick it up, and tossed it into the mud, just in case she had missed something that would have been uncovered that easily, which would have bugged her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Valerie couldn't find anything yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 pm



Valerie sighed. She wanted to leave, but had no idea of knowing if somewhere else would be more or less dangerous. Having no idea what the future would hold, she decided to leave to look for food and water. She figured at the first sign of danger she would flee back here, but she didn't want the gamemakers to get bored of her doing nothing and kill her off. Valerie looked around one last time, making sure she could recognize the area again in case she got lost, then left the mud room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Taking Shelter   

Back to top Go down
 
Taking Shelter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Shelter from the Storm Ideas
» Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....
» Taking it out on him..
» Taking Szith-Morcane Event Times
» Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Lower Floor :: Mud Room-
Jump to: