The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams coming true-OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN Left_bar_bleue5/150Dreams coming true-OPEN Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Dreams coming true-OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:56 am

I had brought my new plans about a car to a workshop.No one was there and I could see tools on a bench.Looking around me,I locked the door and took my glasses out of my pocket,putting them on with a small smile.I let the blue papers on a table and went to grab some tools about the machine.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreams coming true-OPEN Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

Rascal walked around all the workshops, talking to people. He felt good that he helped out people like this, as Rascal's ideal day is just hanging out with all the girls. Since there weren't many young girl's his age here, he'd probably not run into anybody he liked. "I'm just giving back to all these guys." He said and laughed, he didn't help, but just, help them be entertained on break hours and things like that. He usually just danced for them, give them something to think about while they work. "Dancing is the best inspiration I know." He then said then continued walking down the paths of all the workshops.

Rascal then found a workshop with a girl about his age, he had almost walked right past it, but back traced his footsteps to find her again. "Hello." Rascal said, stunned. All he could do was just walk in, and look at her. "I'm Rascal, and I don't suppose you want to have someone to talk to. I'm not the work kind of guy, but I'll be glad to help someone like you." He said, back to his reality. Rascal finally snapped out of the love trance he was in and got serious, which was just a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN Left_bar_bleue5/150Dreams coming true-OPEN Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 pm

I looked back surprised,dropping the piece if metal I've been working on.And there was a guy standing in the middle of the workshop.I made a step back instictively."I thought I had locked"I said the first thing that came in my mind.Stupid!What made you think the workshop'd be empty for ever?He obviously is the owner!, my inner voice yelled at me,making me take another step back.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dreams coming true-OPEN Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreams coming true-OPEN Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Rascal laughed at what the girl had said. "The door was open! And I'm guessing you're the owner of this place? I'm only here because my father told me to do Community work. Weird right? And I thought girls your age were supposed to be dedicated to boys, not workshops?" Rascal said to her. He never would have guessed a girl like her, would be getting her hands dirty. "I guess girls can do what guys can do, vice versa." He said, trying to apologize for saying 'I never expected girls your age to be dedicated you a workshop.'. "And so other than that, I never caught your name."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:45 pm

"I....I.....My name is Adrian.I just came here to give my plans.Please,don't tell anyone.I-I...I"I stammered weakly,my heartbeat increasing and my blush darkening."Please...."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 pm

"Adrian, that's a nice name." Rascal said smiling, he got confused at why she was begging him not to tell anyone. "Why would I tell anyone who knows what?" He said, he knew she probably thought Rascal was under cover to see who he could get into trouble. "I'm just here to help you out like I did everyone else, nothing more, nothing less." He said, trying to calm the girl down. Rascal didn't snitch on people unless it was his siblings."So, um, do you need help?" Rascal said willingly. Vehicles weren't his area of expertise, but he'd have to learn sometime. Not like dancing would get him a good life in District Six, but it was hard to find something that did. "So this isn't your workshop, I guess we're both going to get into trouble if we're caught by the owner." Rascal said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

"N-no..I-I...I must go"I quickly said and gathered my blueprints.I put my glasses in my pocket and,looking at the floor,walked towards the exit,hugging the blueprints to my chest.I almost ran out and to the street,turning to a corner that headed to the houses.When I got there,I practically started running back to my house,glad I had put on my sport shoes today
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Rascal didn't like when the girl left. He wanted to know more about her, become her friend. "Wait! He hollered and started chasing after the girl. Rascal finally caught up to her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to be your friend." He said truthfully. Rascal grabbed onto her arm. "There's no need to run away from me, I'm not a bad guy. Or a jerk." Rascal said, trying to assure her he wasn't mean, or a snitch.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:41 pm

I pulled my arm away surprised."I...I'm sorry!"I chocked out,more like a sob.He seemed honest,but guys were dangerous.I've learned that the hard way.I shook my head and made a protective step back,hugging the blueprints tighter."Please,don't hurt me.T-take my blueprints,I-I'll give you money....Just don't hurt me,please"I whispered as tears ran down my cheeks
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Rascal didn't really understand why the girl was so scared of him. "I don't want to hurt you, I'm not even good with vehicles. I don't want anything, unless being your friend counts." Rascal said. He had no reason to harm the girl, but she obviously thinks he wants to.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 pm

I crumbled on the ground,dropping the blueprints and hugging my knees instead.I buried my face on my knees,fully crying now.My body shook with my sobs and I wanted nothing more than crawl under a rock and hide for the rest of my life."Please.....I'm s-sorry...."I whispered
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:43 pm

"I seriously have no clue why you keep apologizing to me." Rascal said to the girl as she started crying. He put his arm around Adrian's shoulder. "But whatever it is, your safe with me. I promise." Rascal said, trying to show the girl comfort.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:41 pm

I wanted to shake him away,that was too close to be safe.But instead,I just leaned against his shoulder and cried even harder.After all these years it was still there,it still hurt.I knew I probably couldn't trust that guy.But he wasn't going to do anything while I was down...Right?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 am

Rascal looked at the girl, confused about why she was so scared of him. "Now what's wrong? I just want to help you feel better, nothing more or less." He said, trying to calm her down. Rascal felt bad for her, but had no clue what he felt bad for her for. The only thing he could remember was walking into the workshop and the girl being startled. "I promise, you can trust me, I'm not a bad guy or anything like it. Rascal said, looking at the tears going down her face, almost as fast as when there is a two minute rainfall, only this time he knew it would be longer than two minutes.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:14 am

"I-It's not you....N-not just y-you..."I whispered when I managd to stop sobbing for a while.Right then I realized how much sick and tired I was from avoiding people.I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest,not caring anymore."B-boys...T-they ruined m-my life..."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:43 am

Rascal looked at the girl, trying to comfort her. She said that boys had ruined her life, and no way would he ruin her life. I won't hurt you. I promise." He said and put his arm back by his side.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:23 am

I nodded and pulled back,sniffing."Y-you are right.I-I'm sorry"I mumbled and awkwardly stood up."I-I should go now"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 am

Rascal smile at the girl as she calmed herself down. He thought he did something to hurt her. "I just want to hang out, be friends. Rascal said, he liked making friends. But when he makes enemies, is when Rascal gets angry.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am

"I can't.I must go home,to make food.Some other time."I said quickly and started walking again
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Rascal looked at the girl for a second time. He started to think he'd seen her around before, but like everyone else, everyone eventually sees everyone at some point. "Do you want some help, or company?" Rascal said, smiling a happy smile. He actually started to think she was scared of him.

(If you can't see what he's saying just tell me :PIt happens a lot.)
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 am

I turned backto him and looked down awkwardly."No,sorry.We are repairing the house and it's a mess.Some other time"I said,using the first excuse that came into my mind.Maybe I'd try to be friendly but no,going to my house was too much
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:57 pm

"Are you sure there isn't something I can help you with?" Rascal asked. He felt bad that he couldn't do anything for the girl. But it wasn't his fault, she tried to ignore whatever he said. Rascal knew that if a girl wanted to be left alone, they wanted to be left alone. He just stood there, shocked, because the girl had been talking quickly.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 pm

"N-no,thanks.R-really"I mumbled and looked away.Why was he pressurig me so much?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 am

Rascal finally decided to give up, but then make her feel guilty. "Okay then, I guess I'll be going back to helping those people at the workshops. It gets really boring there. This is your last chance." Rascal said to the girl, who's name was Adrian. He got up and started to slowly, extremely slowly, go back to the workshop. "But just so you know, I just wanted to help on the thing you were making." Rascal said to her. Sure, he had absolutely no clue how to build vehicles, but you have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 am

I smiled shyly at his last sentence and stared at his back for a while before making a step forward."W-wait!A-are you r-really going t-to help me?"I asked and looked down,chewing on my bottom lip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams coming true-OPEN   Dreams coming true-OPEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams coming true-OPEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next