The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making my way downtown (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:56 pm

I slightly nodded and pushed him back so he was sitting on the bed before sitting on his lap facing him."My turn"I said with a smirk and kissed him again passionately,hungrily.After a while,my lips moved down,from his jaw down his throat to his neck.I found his pulse point and bit,nibbling at the soft skin for a minute before gently sucking at the non-existent wound.My lips moved lower,to his collarbone,where I bit him again,only harder this time.After a few seconds,I kissed all the way up his lips and smiled."I hope you enjoyied my turn.I sure did"I wishpered against his lips as I brushed mine against them
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:02 pm

When she bit him those two times, he didn't feel pain. However, the second time he was a bit surprised and his eyes had widened. When she had spoken to him after she was done, he looked at her, shaking his head slowly. "You...are so amazing..." and with that he kissed her, beginning to bring her down with him as he did so. Eventually he hit the bed with her on top of him and he had his arms around her. He kept kissing her, a bit more fiercely than normal.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 pm

As he brought me down with him at the bed,I pressed my palms on the mattress in each side of him and supported my weight when I pulled back from the kiss,panting."No...You....are awesome..."I managed to say and grinned widely
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 pm

He laughed slightly and said, "You...don't give yourself enough credit...and I'm sure you've been with...guys way better than me...but...it wouldn't hurt to lie about that." He was panting and when he was done with what he was saying he had a wide smirk and he began to move his arms away from her and he held up his hand. "What ever happened...to you really liking this? Or did that go away...when we got here?"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:41 am

I shook my head and rolled to my side of the bed,cuddling next to him."No.All the other guys care about my body.You are different,special."I said as he held up his hand."Huh?What did go away,I don't get it"I said confused
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am

He smiled and said, "I was asking if your liking of my hand went away...because you seemed to like it a lot when we were walking here." and with that he kissed her and wrapped his arms around her again.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:16 am

I giggled and nuzzled his chest."No,I still like your hand.You have a nice hand"I mumbled and curled into a ball next to him."I love you"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:28 am

He chuckled lightly and he kissed the top of her head. "I love you too...don't forget it..." and he closed his eyes, and relaxed with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:49 am

"I'm not planning to,babe"I purred and smiled.Then froze and quickly sat up."Oh no.No,no,no."I muttered and quickly got up,searching for my shoes
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 am

Dralin was puzzled and he sat up up. "What's wro-" but before he could even finish his sentence he knew what happened. His eyes widened and he asked, "Did you miss your appointment?"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:06 am

I turned to look at hum and glared."No!Fluffy-I mean,my kitty-,she was there when my house burned!A-and I haven't seen her since then!She likes being out of the house,yes,but it was her dinner time.She always was there by then.A-and if she was in there..What i-if.....I-I'll never see my kitty again!"I cried and crumbled on the floor,holding my head in my hands and sobbing wildly
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

Dralin got off the bed and went to get on his knees next to her. He put an arm around her and whispered, "Shh...Sophie don't cry...I'm sure your kitty is fine..." He kept whispering, in a reassuring tone that he made sound soft like silk and he closed his eyes wrapping his other arm around her. He held her there and waited to see if she would calm down.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

I buried my face on his chest and cried harder."N-no....S-she's just a b-baby...S-She c-can't..."I sobbed as my arms wrapped around him,holding him tightly and clutching his shirt."Oh,D-Dralin...S-She's gone t-too..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 am

His smile had faded from his face and he stayed there in silence, and he buried his face in her hair. Finally, he broke the silence by saying, "I have a cat too...I've had him ever since he was just a kitten and when I was three...I've seen him get out of sticky situations...I'm sure your kitty got out fine...I'm sure she's looking for you right now...she's not gone..." His voice was still in that soothing whisper and he kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 am

I looked up at him with wide,red eyes."Yo-you have a c-cat too?A-and where i-is he?"I asked,trying to change the subject.No,Fluffy was too painful to remember.Even if I wanted to believe Dralin,I knew it wasn't true.Fluffy couldn't have survived the fire.I shook my head and pressed my face against his chest,trying to stop my tears
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 am

He smiled at the memory of his cat. "To be honest...I don't know. He usually stays at my old house, but I've seen him seek me out before...maybe he followed us." He tightened his grip around you and whispered, "Please don't cry any more...I like seeing you happy." he smiled more, as he used somewhat of the same words that she had used before.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 am

I smiled and kissed his cheek."I'm sorry,Dralin.I-I'll get over it,I promise."I murmured and stood up."I'm going to borrow some new clothes from my aunt.I'll see you later"I murmured,kissed his forehead and left the room
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 am

Dralin sighed as she left he lied on the bed and he looked at the ceiling for a bit and thought a little...soon, he had closed his eyes. Then, he slowly drifted to sleep, not even realizing it. He had thought she might come in to say good night but...his body seemed to want him to sleep more for some reason.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 am

I returned in the house late at night.As I walked into our room,I saw Dralin sleeping curled in a ball.I smiled and quickly put on my nightgown before lying down next to him and falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 am

Within Dralin's sleep, he wrapped his arms around Sophie and he smiled. He was happy, but when he woke up, he would realize that he had somehow knew she got in bed with him...but for now, he remained asleep, happy and nothing could damage his mood.

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 am

OOC:Sure!You start?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:47 am

OOC: Alright...finally starting xD

Dralin woke up and yawned. He looked at Sophie and smiled, as she was still sleeping. He noticed it was early in the morning and he sighed. He got up out of bed and went into the living room, looking to see if anyone else had woken up or if he was the first one. He hoped it was the second, that way he could have some quiet time...then again, company couldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:06 am

OOC: Razz

BIC:

I woke up when I felt movement beside me.I wanted to go back to sleep but couldn't.After ten minutes,I finally decided to get up.Dralin wasn't here,just as I had suspected.I put on a robe and tied it around my waist before walking out of the room.I spotted Dralin in the kitchen and smiled.I walked quietly behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my cheek against his back."Good morning"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 am

Dralin smiled and said, "Morning sleeping beauty..." He laughed a little, remembering how she called him that before...he thought it a bit more fitting if he said it to her.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 am

"Hey!That was my line!"I whined and kissed his cheek."Hungry?"I asked and moved towards the fridge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making my way downtown (OPEN)
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next