The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Left_bar_bleue5/150Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Empty
PostSubject: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 am

There was that feeling again.Their eyes staring at me from up there.He,that girl,Alice,the young boy,Bradley.All of them dead because of me.And all the others hurt,again because of me.I was a monster.I shook my head and kept running.Slowly,my mind emptied,I wasn't here anymore.It was just my legs moving,my eyes watching so I wouldn't fall.I wasn't feeling,my mind was turned off.Soon,the hills at the end of District 4 came into view.I was almost there,the only place where I could be me,where they left me alone.

I couldn't feel the hours passing but when I finally stood alone on top of the highest hill,it was early afternoon.I closed my eyes and let the air take all my worries,all my problems away.I opened my arms like a bird,like I was going to fly.Why couldn't be always like this?Me,standing alone in peaceful silence.No,something always had to be wrong.But,the sad thing was,most of the times that was me
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Maggie was walking up a hill, thinking of what she could do for the day to keep herself occupied. She always tried the training center, but three hours a day of that just gets boring without a backup plan. She decided on just staying up on the hill she was walking to, but it would only be so long until she had to go back down for lunch. She started to hum a tune.

As Maggie almost reached the top of the hill, she could see a lone head, probably someone who was here the same reason she was, to pass time. Maggie then could officially make out that it was an boy, who was probably too old for her.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't know anyone was up here." She said, worried that he'd just tell her to leave, which would mess up all of Maggie's plans for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 pm

I stand around in the Upper District, bored out of the world. I see a boy walk by, probably around my age. I shake my head, watching my chocolate brown hair shake around in my sight. I notice the expression on the boy's face, having pity for him. "Hey!" I call to him. Walking over to him, I begin to speak. "You kinda seem down in the sand dunes today. I could hang with you, if you'd like..." I tell him with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Left_bar_bleue5/150Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm

I looked up and growled before noticing it was a girl.I smirked and stood up,walking towards her with my hands in my pockets,my cold eyes staring intently at her."Well,well,well.What do we got here?"I laughed and stood right in front of her,completely ignoring the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Maggie looked at the boy, getting closer to her with his hands in his pockets. "We?" She said then laughed, "No but I'm Maggie, and I have no clue who that is. I'm guessing you think your Mr. Cool." She said with a sarcastic look on her face. She knew the boy wouldn't do any actual harm to either of the girls. Boys are better than that these days. "No but really, who are you." She said, worrying about if the boy replied your worst nightmare, she'd be in trouble. Maggie watched the boy get closer and closer to her, which got her scared a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:45 pm

I give a small chuckle as the guy ignores me completely. "What a jerk..." I say aloud, not caring if the guy hears me. I turn around and start walking back down the hill slowly, only because I'm not good with high altitudes and such. "The boys in District 4 sure are... something.Something alright. I say to myself under my breath.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Before the girl could leave,I turn and threw a punch at her before grabbing her arm and pulling her back to where the other girl,Madge,was standing,knocking them both down.Quickly,I grabbed some rope out of my jacket's pocket and tied their wrists together."Now,SHUT UP!Both of you!Don't make me use tape"I growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

The guy threw a punch at me, which totally missed by a foot atleast. Then he pulls me back and slams me into  girl named Maggie. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I see that she's atleast two years younger than I am. The guy ties rope around Maggie and I's hands. When the guy stands infront of me and screams at me, I just give a chuckle and with one simple motion I break my hands from the poor-quality rope and I kick the guy square in the stomach, which sends him seven feet backwards, on his back. I narrow my eyes at the guy. "Now I want you to hear that you're a JERK!" I say to the guy, running up and kicking him in the sides and the chin. "Oceania" I tell Maggie as I figure that we're exchanging names. I keep myself in a fighting position, wishing I had a spear nearby incase this guy would ever have the guts to get back up and continue fighting.

Last edited by ♥kellisabell♥ on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Maggie quickly let go of the girl's hand."How, you really know how to make a girl seem welcomed." Maggie said looking and at him from the ground. She quickly did a backwards summer sault to get back onto her feet. "Yeah, I'm Maggie by the way." Maggie said and kicked the boy in the chest. "Note to self, never walk near this boy again. At least, not alone." She said, preparing to use her feet if the boy gets too close to her. She wasn't going to run away like a scared little girl, this guy needed to know to back off.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm

I grabbed a leg from both girls and twisted them,making them both fall.I pressed at their ankles and started twitsing until I heard that satisfying CRACK the bones made when they broke.I did the same to their other legs and used tape to tie their wrists again.I pulled my knife out of my pocket and stared at them."Don't make muse it"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Maggie had gotten annoyed that the boy was hurting them physically. She quickly let out a two second scream to get someone's attention in the district.  "What do you expect us to give you, and life? Oceania and I are too late for that." Maggie said then laughed. This boy obviously didn't scare her, much. Her body refused to get up. "Your mind is too dead to have a life." She said with a poker face.

(Free I just want to let you know that Maggie is only 15, therefore, I don't think it would be good to do stuff to the two girls.. if you know what I meant by that. Now I had no clue that this was gonna happen, so just don't do anything that would cross the line or I will get mad.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 pm

(( Uh, FreeHugs, did you ask for permission from them to do this? If you're harming another person's charrie outside of the games you have to ask them first or it's powerplaying. EDIT: Also, I realized this is your character who said said was responsible for many of the rapes in the district, and just to let you know if you didn't already, which you should, if you read the rules, that not only would that be powerplaying, but also this is a PG-13 forum and you are not allowed to RP that out. If it gets too far, I will RP a peacekeeper coming and breaking it up, and it will stop the whole plot of this thread if I have to throw your character in jail or something. This is a warning.))
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

(All I'm going to say is only one ankle, because that way we can you know, walk while standing, and no getting the Maggie preggos, its bad enough that Emeline is.. and she's 17. But Maggie's only 15)
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:45 pm

OOC:Sorry,it's just,I've never rped that kind of character before.I already told the others he is a criminal and i only used the rapes to the story.Maybe we should start this again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

OOC: I dont care if we start again.. I kinda wanna change how I come in, too. But if not I'm fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:41 pm

(I'm not making it, xD But can it be like the same scenery?)
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 pm

OOC:You guys decide,once again,I'm sorry.I've never tried that type of character before
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:33 pm

(Kellie can make it Razz And don't worry, I've done the same thing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]   Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hating the world - [OPEN,PLEASE POST!]
Page 1 of 1