The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quitting time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Quitting time Left_bar_bleue150/150Quitting time Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Quitting time Empty
PostSubject: Quitting time   Quitting time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Quitting time Tumblr_m9syj17HXl1rvlhtt
Quitting time Willow10
---District 9---Female---17---

The day was warm and almost a little humid and as Willow Sheridan walked along the path through town the sun beat down on her brown hair and down onto the sand covered road. Willow could only really think about how warm it was as she moved and how sweaty she felt even though the clothes she wore today weren't covering up her arms or legs too much. What she really could go for right now was a swim, but there wasn't any sort of pools meant for swimming around their flat, sandy district. Right now she could go for living in District 4 which was always said to be located right on the beaches with access to the cold waters of the ocean that provided them with the export of fish for the Capitol. Willow didn't even like to swim very much nor did she even know how to but she was more just interested in being removed from the heat of her environment more then anything.
Willow found herself around the fields as a long whistle bellowed in the distance as a sign that the work for the day had stopped. Had it really been that long? She thought as she stopped now and watched a line of people start to leave. She shrugged, she couldn't even really remember what she had even done that day besides complain to herself mentally about the heat. Willow moved again until she reached a building that looked like it stored grain, a silo she thought it was called and sat down on the ground under the shade it created with her back leaned up against it. She watched as the waves of grain moved slightly in the slight, hot breeze that was so common in District 9 and stared at them aimlessly and let her thoughts fill her mind.

Back to top Go down
Fluid

Quitting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting time   Quitting time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 am

Quitting time Chasename
Her hands were worn and hardened. Her father's remedy just had to be grin and bare it. One of these days, Chase Bailey was going to ruin her hands beyond repair. Where would the grinning and bearing be then? It'd be in a place, that's where. Possibly. Chase inspected her hands as she left the fields for the day. She'd show her mother later. Maybe they'd be able to scrape enough money together for some oil or something. She looked away from her hands and stepped aside as some of the other workers walked on by. She had to wait for a familiar face to tail otherwise she'd get lost on her way home. Again.

When no one she knew came around, Chase sighed and she started walking. Before she knew it, she had wound up in front of the silo. Chase sat down on the ground in defeat, her eyes stuck on the huge silo. "Nooooo!" she wailed. She sighed. "Not again... Father will kill me if I come home late again..."

OOC: Was this enough? I feel like I could write more but I didn't know what exactly to write.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Quitting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting time   Quitting time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am

Quitting time Tumblr_m8slxsGUaJ1ql2gms
Quitting time Willow10
---District 9---Female---17---

Willow sat there against the silo watching the grain as in her peripheral vision she could see some people pass by on their way home. She had least been somewhat fortunate in the fact that she had not had to work in the fields that she now stared at blankly, but her parents still worked hard everyday long hours in the fields so she did not have to. It left a lot of time alone for Willow but this was not something she ever really complained about, she never minded keeping herself company though at times it did get lonely. She found herself lost again in her own thoughts but something pulled her out of it. The sound of a person sighing and of a body plopping down on the ground near her. It wasn't right next to her but it seemed like it was somewhere on the other side of the large silo she had kept herself leaning against. Willow leaned to the side and looked to see a girl around her age now sitting where only a moment ago there was nothing but the grass. Looking at her face and hearing her speak she sounded as if something was wrong. Willow raised an eyebrow as she debated on if she was going to say anything to the girl or not. But after a few seconds of back and forth in her mind and a gulp she decided to speak up. "Hey, uhm....are you ok?" She asked over in the direction of the girl hoping that she knew that Willow was talking to her; although there really wasn't anyone else around that could mistakenly hear her question and answer.

((And it was fine, sorry I am never the best with openers so I apologize if mine was not that great.))
Back to top Go down
Fluid

Quitting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting time   Quitting time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Quitting time Chasename
Hearing the voice, Chase had no idea how to react. She sighed. If she was ever reaped for the Hunger Games, she'd die straight away. She wouldn't stand a chance. Seriously, she didn't even know where she was going half the time. She didn't know when people were around her, either. She could easily be taken by surprise. Chase looked around, trying to find the voice. "Hello?" she asked the world in general, searching for the voice. "Am I just hearing things or is someone there? Not the latter, I hope. I mean, I hope it is the latter. Silly me. Can't get my words out right. Ha ha ha..."

She hoped for the latter and bit the inside of her cheek. She was not familiar with the voice but it was seemingly female. She stopped again and realised something. She was still lost. Lost and inside the fields... Maybe she was going to die or worse, be even later going home. She didn't want that. Nope. She did nt want either of those things. Specifically not the latter.

Chase began to get nervous and a hand reached to her blonde hair. She looped it around her finger over and over and bit her lip. She began to fidget. What should she do?

OOC: I swear. CHB takes all the inspiration from me when it gets busy...

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Quitting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting time   Quitting time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Willow's ears perked up a bit as she heard the voice call back to her, similar to a dog when it heard something. She could see the figure of the blonde girl but it seemed she hadn't seen Willow, so she pushed herself up off the ground and walked around the silo some. It took her a few steps but she walked until she faced the girl trying not to sneak up on her or anything. "It's the latter don't worry." Willow noticed the nervous look on the girl's face and quickly looked around to see if someone or something was lurking around them that might have caused that reaction, but instead of some peacekeepers or a loose animal that had traveled too far into the district Willow saw nothing. She couldn't help the confused look that came on her face and she didn't even really try to hide it until it was a little too late. But instead of just cooly passing it off as something normal she ended up making an awkward mix of concerned, confused and something else that was probably unknown to most living creatures. Willow mentally smacked herself for making such a terrible face and then not being smooth enough to not make it awkward, she was going to be thinking about all the ways that could have gone better later tonight before she went to sleep.

Willow refocused herself to the task at hand, which was finding out what was wrong with the girl in front of her right now. She looked rattled but couldn't visibly see anything that would cause that, so it must be something else, right? "Uhm..is there something wrong, or something I can help you with?" Willow put on her best comforting smile and tried to sound as helpful as possible.

((I know what you mean, when the games are on I swear I just get so caught up. Anyways sorry it took me a bit, work is lame.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quitting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting time   Quitting time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting time
Page 1 of 1