The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Left_bar_bleue150/150Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Empty
PostSubject: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Welcome to my rainbowy wonderful characters! Rainbows!
My OWN form:
Drew Manik:

Kayden Arthway:
Tristan Planks:
Nicole Stone:

Last edited by Trist on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Tristan is accepted! Welcome to the site! I am Rainy Pie, one of the Gamemakers, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member. We're happy to help. Smile The 33rd Games have just started off, and right now our tributes are on the trains to the Capitol! The Reapings have already passed but volunteering is still open if that interests you at all. Oh, and one more thing- you don't have to have your username be your character's name. You can if you want, but it's not a requirement. Razz That said, thank you for joining and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it! That's what we're here for.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Left_bar_bleue150/150Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 am

New gal in town, Savannah!

Savannah Garden, District Four.
General
Name: Savannah Garden
Age/Birthday: 17
District: Four
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon Of Choice: Bow and Arrow
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Savannah Garden is very beautiful, she has long red hair, beautiful bright green eyes, and a dark tan. She has her hair usually down, but on special occasions she puts it in a pony tail, puts some make-up on, and puts a beautiful teal dress. When she is outside she is always playing sports, so she has kind of a small build. She also has that look in her eyes, if you mess with her bad things happen.
Personality: Savannah LOVES to swim, when she isn't playing sports, or practicing her archery, its swimming. She also is very determinant when she gets her hands on something, so if she gets pulled out for the reaping, she is determined she is GOING to win. She is also very friendly, if you become friends with her, you can tell within 4 days of hanging out with her she is pretty funny, and cool. She is basically pretty much a fun kinda gal, she loves to play sports, she is determinant, and is very friendly.
Flaw: She is actually very slow.
Talents:(Must list three) Awesome fisher, dancer, and Great swimmer
Family/History
Family: A mother, named Nicole Garden
Pets: none
Brief History: When she was little she lost her father, Mike Garden, he went fishing one day, and he fell over the boat, he drowned there and she found out from looking at the newspaper. Suspecting since her mother and father fought all the time she blamed her mother, thinking her mother yelled at her loved father he committed suicide. A few years later she finally forgave her mother and they had a happy life. Until when she started her 4th grade year, she started getting bullied because of her dad drowning saying that she is also a horrible swimmer, that convinced her to try her best to be great at swimming, after she became the swimmer she is today, she wasn't bullied anymore. Now that she is almost coming to the point to volunteer she started training day and night with a bow and arrow, now that she has be come really advanced in shooting, she now is ready.
Others
Preferred Angles : Sexy, and Friendly.
Angles this tribute will not do: Innocent, and Weak
Token: Small neck-less with heart on it
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Savannah is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Kayden Arthway   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 pm

General
Name: Kayden Arthway
Age/Birthday: 17
District: 2
Rich or Poor?:Rich
Weapon Of Choice: Sword/Spear
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Th?id=H.4729039232568276&pid=1
Kayden has dirt blonde hair and blue eyes, he has this kind of "I am the best friend ever." looks, he has plain skin, not pale, but not tan, right in the middle. He has this one smile, nobody cannot smile at it, its just so charming nobody can resist it. He really doesn't care about his hair, so when he gets out of the shower he just dries his hair and leaves it where it is. He has a small build, not too much, but enough of a build to hold a weapon.
Personality: Kayden is a real party animal, if he hears music from down the streets he is automatically there, partying his butt off. He also loves to make friends, he is one of the cool kids in the school, who always has friends. He is also very flirty, he can probably flirt with any girl and they'd be interested in him. And finally, he is deadly at times, if someone besides him and his girlfriends friends touch her, they go DOWN.
Flaw: He sometimes gets too of a devious mind, and pranks people
Talents: Smart, Devious, Great planner
Family/History
Family: Mother(39): Madison Arthway ALIVE, Father(40): Brayden Arthway ALIVE, Lilliana Arthway (15): ALIVE, Kyle Arthway(12): ALIVE
Pets: 2, horses, He has one, His sister has another. Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8OJoVw7DNQmk-Je_9Q471F4avZ2_SUNRHR6zKluvY-8T8qpjJMAThe one on the left is his, the one on the right is hers, Butterscotch, and Cream.
Brief History: When Kayden was little, he lived with his uncle during the first year after Lilliana was born, he was whipped by his uncle to do work for him, he was treated cruelly and kept begging his parents to come back home. They didn't believe him at all, because his uncle was really nice when his parents were around, so he had to keep working for a year until he could come back home. When he got home, he saw another room on the side of the house, he decided to go in and it was his sisters room, when he walked in and looked at her, she was the most adorable thing he had ever seen, and he was determined to be the best brother ever. Later in life when Lily was 12, and Kayden was 15, they got their own horses, they suddenly to develop a major caring for each other and their horses, and became their own little horse club, since they loved horses SO much.
Others
Preferred Angles : Sexy, Friendly, Strong
Angles this tribute will not do: Mean, and Weak
Token: Bracelet with Emeline's picture
Other: Dating Emeline

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Left_bar_bleue0/0Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Hehe, Emeline and Kayden might date Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:06 am

Kayden's appearance is already taken, the picture is of Jake Abel, and he's a taken FC already. ~
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Left_bar_bleue1/1Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 am

It's okay Sor, I gave him permission to use Jake. Was I supposed to post that in the FC topic?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 am

You should have posted that xD So the admins and mods know.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Left_bar_bleue0/0Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:35 am

Yep, Kaydeline♥️
OML we got a song too Smile We The Kings - Find You There
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Drew Manik
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) 2Q==
.:Basics,Persona,History, and Others:.

[b]Name:
Drew Manik

Birthday: March 23

Pets: None

Personality: He is a very thoughtful man, he will hold doors open for people, he will sponser tributes, and he is very kind to tributes. He is also very friendly, when he sees someone he tries to make a conversation with them. He loves to try new things, and will try anything he is asked to try, food, drinks, etc.

Rich or Poor? Rich
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:47 am

General
Name: Jennifer Machete
Age/Birthday: 18, December 25th
District: 3
Weapon Of Choice: Sword
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Woman_long_brown_hair_1_320Jennifer has long brown hair and blue eyes. She is stronger than most girls in the district and has a small build. She is pale, but whenever she is in the sun she tans, A LOT. She usually wears no-sleeved shirts because they just don' feel comfortable to her. She usually has a really fashionable clothing line, at least fashionable for her district and she LOVES dresses.
Personality: She is pretty much a fashionista, she needs to have the best clothing, best hair, and best shoes in the district. When she isn't the most fashionable, bad things happen. She is also very strong, hard to believe but she is strong, her parents made a wooden sword and gave it to her to practice with, she used a bag of flour.
Flaw: 1. She sometimes can get too focused on things.
2. Is sometimes really rude
Talents: Fast, Persuasive, and awesome at hiding
Family/History
Family: Mother: Nicole Machete, 39. Father: Michael Machete, 38. TWIN Brother: Jaxon Machete, 18
Pets: Brianna, Dog. Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) 2Q==
Brief History: When Jennifer was little she was one of the most shy girls ever. She didn't have any friends, she didn't hang out with people, she was just scared of being made fun of. When she got her old dog, Catherine she was suddenly the most friendliest, kindest, and most fun girl on the block. When the dog died she didn't cry, she was happy for the dog because right after her old dog died she got Brittney. When she was 14 her parents made a small wooden sword and gave it to her to practice with and she used a bag of flour. She became very advanced for it and is going to volunteer for the games soon, and is confident she is going to win, or will she?
Others
Preferred Angles : Sexy, Fast, Leader
Angles this tribute will not do: Stupid, Slow, Ugly.
Token: Picture of Dog
Other:

Last edited by Trist on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Drew is...
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Acceptedbanner

Have fun in the Capitol

Now for the next character, Jennifer is not accepted as there would be no way her parents would have gone to District 2 unless they had some sort of clearance and then to smuggle in a weapon would be next to impossible. People in Panem cannot just travel in between districts through train travel unless they are tributes going to the Capitol or victors in the games. Please change that, other then that though she looks fine.

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Okay, changed that :3
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Jennifer is...
Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Acceptedbanner

Remember to be fun and fashionable in District 3!

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Th?id=H.4854851693773160&pid=1
General
Name: Catelyn Dulton
Age/Birthday: 17/January 23rd
District: 10
Rich or Poor?: Middle, leaning towards poor
Weapon Of Choice: Axe
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Th?id=H.4851651937043156&pid=1 Catelyn is a beautiful young girl, with orange-brownish hair and brown eyes. She has tannish-pale skin but doesnt get tans that much even though she is outside a lot. She looks like a average farmer, but she never wears boots. She doesnt really have a certain "Outfit", she just wears the first thing she finds in her closet.
Personality: She is a very laid back kind of girl, when bad things happen she doesn't freak out, she tries to help. She loves to help out on her family farm and loves to care for the animals. She is very brave, she saved her family pigs from a wolf many times. Finally, she is very nurturing, she cares for a lot of people and has a small babysitting business.
Flaw: Technophobe, she HATES technology.
Talents: 1. Really good at healing, 2. Awesome singer, 3. Really fast.
Family/History
Family: Mother, Caroline Dulton: 39. Father: Michael Dulton: 40. Sister, Vanessa Dulton: 15. Brother, Henry Dulton: 13.
Pets: 3 pigs, 5 horses, 10 chickens, 2 dogs, and 3 cats.
Brief History: When she was 8 she got her first pig, she literally ADORED it because it was so cute to her, she named the pig "QT" because she thought it was a cutie. She cared for her and came to visit/check on her every day, but when they got a lot more of the pets/animals she was much more busy and could not visit Qt that much anymore. Her best friend was surprisingly a horse also, when she was 14 everyone got their own horse, she decided that she was going to become a FULL-ON horse and pig person so she named the horse "Kiley", a name she will never forget. One day she woke up to a ear piercing pig squeal, she jumped out of bed in a robe, got a butcher axe and ran outside to the pig pen, she saw a wolf and killed it, saving the pigs and farm.
Others
Preferred Angles : Brave, Kind, Healthful
Angles this tribute will not do: Scared, Deadly, Rude.
Token: Picture of horse
Other: Debbie Ryan is faceclaim
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:01 pm

General
Name: Matthew Trout
Age/Birthday: 18/ Sept 22
District: 4
Weapon Of Choice: Trident/Sword/Spear
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Th?id=H.4924975656930205&pid=1 He has charming brown hair that barely nobody can't notice, he also has a small beard, with blue eyes. He has pale skin, but a tiny tan that barely anyone can notice. He has a decent sized build that stands out from training with lots of weapons. Finally, he always carries around a guitar so when he gets bored he can play some music.
Personality: He loves music, whenever someone starts singing he joins them, he is a full on Virtuoso. He also loves to make friends, he always hangs out with people, and will do whatever his friend wants to do. He is also very smart, when he gets his eye on a experiment project he won't stop until he gets an answer. Finally, he LOVES to dance, he seriously learns a lot of dances real quick, and is suprisingly talented at line dances.
Flaw: Horrible with technology.
Talents: GREAT singer, Fast, and Smart.
Family/History
Family: Sister: Sophia Trout; 16. Sister: Samantha Trout; 16. Brother: Mark Trout; 18.
Brief History: When he and his brother were little they were the best of friends, they loved to hang out, they loved to play games together, and were just two peas in a pod. When Matthew and Mark were 14 their parents died, they hid in their house with their twin sisters, him and mark protected the girls and fed them. When him and Mark were 16, and Samantha and Sophia were 14, they started training together, they all taught each other new things for weapons and were a team. They all were low on money some days so they started a little band, they all sang for tips and sometimes barely had enough to feed themselves.
Others
Preferred Angles : Brave, Strong, and Leader
Angles this tribute will not do: Weak, Scaredy-Cat, Worthless
Token: Picture of him, Mark, Sophia, and Samantha.
Other: Faceclaim is Brandon Heath
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Catelyn and Matthew are...

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Create.php?text=Accepted&name=Precious
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Th?id=H.5030722022933580&pid=1
Nicole Stone

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Create.php?text=B%20A%20S%20I%20C%20S&name=Yesterday%20Again
Name: Nicole Stone
Nickname(s): Nikki, Nickle, Nik
Birthday: June 6th
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Residence: 11
Financial Situation: Middle Class

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Create.php?text=A%20P%20P%20E%20A%20R%20A%20N%20C%20E&name=Yesterday%20Again
Hair colour: Reddish-Brown
Eye colour: Stormy-Gray
Height: 5'1
Weight: 130
Appearance: Just by looking at her, you can tell she is a tomboy. She has short reddish brown hair, that stands out her personality, dark, but warm. Her beautiful gray eyes look like a rain cloud, holding pain and despair. Finally, her wardrobe is almost all guy stuff, T-shirt, shorts, sneakers, and some cool shades. She always wears her shades around, because whenever she takes them off, she is somehow feared by people, her stormy gray eyes scare people.
Fashion Style: TOMBOY YALL

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Create.php?text=P%20E%20R%20S%20O%20N%20A%20L%20I%20T%20Y%20&name=Yesterday%20Again

Dislikes: Girly-Girls, Wannabee's, and Fashionista's
Fears: Snakes, and Sharks.
Weaknesses: Socializing, she can become really good friends, but she sometimes starts awkward conversations.
Strengths: Skateboarding, she is one of the best in the district. She is an awesome sprinter, when she gets challenged to a race she can get there really fast.(talents)
Personality: Nicole loves to hang out with boys, she loves to have a good time, and just fit in with the boys. She also always travels on her skateboard, she usually is riding around on her skateboard, smiling to whoever waves 'hello' to her. She also has kind of a bratty attitude with her though, when someone gives her the weird eye she yells "Whutchu lookin at bitch?" at the person giving her the weird eye. Finally, she is somewhat crazy, she thinks of crazy ideas, and does crazy things.

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Create.php?text=H%20I%20S%20T%20O%20R%20Y&name=Yesterday%20Again

Family: Father: David Stone
History: Her mother died of a heart attack when she was 12 years old, she got so mad she decided to change her personality so nobody would think she is a hopeless girl. When she was 13 people started to actually think of her as a friend, not a hater, even though she had a bit of an attitude with her, she was thought of a regular girl. On her 13th birthday, her father gave her a skateboard, she simply tried to ride it all the time, trying to learn how to do it. When she finally learned how to do it, she skated all around the district, doing crazy stunts while doing it.

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Create.php?text=O%20T%20H%20E%20R%20S&name=Yesterday%20Again

Weapon of choice: Dagger
Token: Picture of her father
Angles Liked: Fearless, Crazy, Daredevil
Angles Disliked: Fearful, Weak, and Scaredy cat
Face Claim: None,
Other: Nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Nicole is accepted
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm

New Faceclaim for Jenni! http://b4.img.v4.skyrock.net/1060/87611060/pics/3154872762_1_6_YqKf7Yzm.png
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 am

Mason Korey Arthway
(I give credit to matt for making him, c: )
Name: Mason Korey Arthway
Nickname(s): Mace
Birthday: 2/22
Sexual Orientation Unknown considering he's a child.:
Residence: District Two, of Masonry
Financial Situation: Rich

Hair colour: Reddish Brown, like his mom
Eye colour: Blue, like his dad.
Height: about 2 feet and about 8 inches.
Weight: 40lb
Appearance: To be Determined..
Fashion Style: Anything that's the latest fashion, of course. (optional)

Dislikes: When nobody is paying attention to him. When Mommy and Daddy fight.
Fears: Really tall people,
Weaknesses: Being a kid, he is easily overpowered.
Strengths: his cute little smile.
Personality: Mason is very Observant and Kind, he loves to watch the stars and observe what little shapes and pictures they make in the sky. More about his Observant side, he would probably become a good artist from being able to pick out certain colors easily. He also loves to go on short walks, but when he walks with his parents he is always looking around at the trees and flowers, trying to figure out what colors they are. Mason is also Kind, he is usually trying to reach the door to keep it open for others. Mason usually tries to carry the food to the table when it comes time for dinner, but sometimes spills it. He tries to clean it up but he doesn't usually do it correctly, so Emeline shoos him away and cleans it up herself.

Family: Mother, Emeline Fawn-Arthway. Father, Kayden Arthway.
Pets: No.
History: To be determined..

Weapon of choice: Probably is smile.
Token: Unknown at the time.
Angles Liked: Unknown at this time.
Angles Disliked: Unknown at the time.
Face Claim: Soon to be Max Knight.
Other: He is the baby of Kayden Arthway and Emeline Fawn-Arthway

Last edited by Trist on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

bumped
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Trist, Stylvana's personality that you have written isn't a personality. Youve only written about her talents which is not a personality really. The killing aspect and her being friendly can be considered part of a personality, but in the end there is far more you could add. Like how does she come off to people when they meet her? Is she bubbly and friendly all the time or does she ever get depressed? Are there ant quirks in her personality at all that could be used as a flaw or strength? Alsi I don't think food is a weakness so please add more to that. There is lots you could add to deepen the character. Once you edit I we will take a look again. As of now she is not accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)   Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tristans EPIC CHARACTAHS!! (Accept my new charries please <3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next