The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troubles with ranged weaponry

Go down 
+2
ArtsyAmy
Phoenix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Sav
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_mduwi8Umiz1rk69i6o2_500
I ignored the boy named trip, nodded at Astrid in agreement, and I grabbed a throwing knive, I heard the instructors orders, I did what he said, concentrated on the heart, I looked over to the 'Tripp' boy, winked at him, and threw it straight in the heart of the dummy. After a few more tries of hitting in the arm, heart, or head, I try two at once, I put two in one hand, and throw strait at the head, both in the eyes. I decided I was done with throwing knives for now and just did some archery. I walked over to Astrid and whispered "We got a comebacker Astrid, lets take him down," and smiled watching the boy.

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm

I look over to the ranged station to see Astrid and Sav showing off. It's a bit stupid to be honest. "Why bother trying doing that? Waste 2 weapons on one victim. Are you too weak with one that you guys need two or three to kill someone? Also, if that's your best, expect to die within a week. The Gamemakers won't want anyone who can just throw and shoot. You aren't doing anything else anyways."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

"What do you want." I say quietly.. getting back to sounding quiet and shy.. "Well" I say getting quieter and quieter. I stand and wait. She had a bow, again, her main weapon? Yep.. one my nice and friendly mind has done it again. Making myself be noticed. I could hear the 2 minds fight in my head. "Can't you two just shut up for once" I say getting angry.

(Tripp doesn't really have 2 minds, he just has 2 personalities kind of. The devious one he likes. The noticeable one, not so much)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Sav

"Hey, thats a good idea, thanks, uh.. whats the name? Thaila..? Who cares, lets go try some hand combat Astrid." I tell Astrid, and I walk to the hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_mdal0dCtoD1rtssdu

Astrid turned around to look at Thalia, "Look you seem to have a problem with how I do things." Astrid looking at her, "You're kind of a hypocrite, you're the one who was just throwing things willy nilly." She of course mentioned that being her only weapon and she couldn't help but laugh this time. "You're funny, you think I'm so stupid as to show you guys what I'm capable of? You don't know me, and you don't know where I come from." Astrid said smirking. "I haven't even started talking yet, Tripp, and you're telling me to shut up?" She asked, "I feel hurt." She said and put on a hurt face.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm

~Tripp~

"I've been here long enough to know that you know who I'm talking to." I say quietly. "Just keep in mind, when you go on a Tripp to the grave. Keep in mind that I'll still be waiting for you when I die." I say feeling my devious mind showing outside. "And for now, I'll shut up, hopefully you follow me in my footsteps" I say and continue to throw knives.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Daniel hadn't been paying attention to anything going on. He had finally gotten to the point where he could hit the target with only the blade...after five attempts that is. He took a tomahawk and balanced it in his hands. He threw it at the target, and it hit where the stomach would be. He grinned and looked behind him, noticing other people. His grin faded and he said, "Why do I feel like I missed something..."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:35 pm

I look at the boy behind me.. he looked very skilled. I continue to throw knives, which never got old. Every knife I throw I learn a little bit more about the way the knives like you shift. For a left handed person, they shift right. Tomato Tomato for right handed people. I was a left handed one, so I usually stood more to the left of the target.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_md78sbcuKG1rtssdu

Astrid noticed the guy there and she smiled. Astrid came over to him. "Hey, Daniel? Right." She asked and she flashed him a smile. "Sometimes it's easier if you shift the weight of the weapon in your hands to get a better control and force on it." She said and then she picked up one similar to his and she showed him and then she threw it and hit the dummy in the chest. "See?" She said with a smile, "But you seem pretty strong already, so I know you're more than capable of doing." She said flashing him a smile. "I'm Astrid by the way."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I watch Astrid and Daniel over beside me.. I clear my throat and smile. I think I just found her weakness. Astrid's weakness could be attractive boys. Someone so serious and determined have feelings for someone when he could be the one to kill you. She could just have feelings for him. but eh, what the heck. She doesn't know what I'm thinking so why should I care.

( When does the lunch room open. )
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Daniel listened to what she was saying and smiled. "Yeah I'm Daniel. He said, answering her question. He watched as she threw the weaapon, and saw it hit the stomach. He nodded, impressed. "Nice...I prefer melee combat though. But I have to work on other things as well..." The girl introduced herself as Astrid and he said, "Nice to meet you...what district are you from? I'm assuming a career one." At this point, he was just making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_mdal3rvGKr1rtssdu

Astrid smiled, when he confirmed that he was Daniel. "Melee combat, nice." She said and she knew she'd have to see what that was like at some point. Then he asked what district she was from and she smiled at him, "I am from district two." She said with a curtsy and she looked at him, "What district are you from, with your strength and knowledge, you surely must be from a career district also." Astrid said to him and had rested her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Savannah
I walk back to ranged weapons and stand next to Astrid "Whats happened while I was gone?" I asked her, watching the tributes train.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

I walk past Savannah and tell her.. "Astrid found love" I say laughing, but my voice was quiet, near silent. I walk back with more knives. I practiced so much by now I could hit the heart with my eyes closed. I start thinking of the actual games. Alliances, death, love, sacrifice, betrayal, and everything else caught my mind. As my biological father told me in a dream. One is not truly dead until they have lost mental hope. I had physical confidence, but no mental confidence. Was that going to help me, or kill me?
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Was Astrid really hitting on Daniel? She does know that only one can survive. "Actually Astrid, I did my research. Daniel is from District 7. No shock really. He reminds me of Erikk last year. In a good way. I am not letting that make me lose focus on why I am here though."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

His smile grew. He knew what she was doing. It wasn't going to work of course, but he played along for now. "Actually, I'm not from a career district. I'm from District 7...but I can tell why you thought otherwise." She was pretty, he knew that. And if he hadn't been preparing for a competition where everybody kills one another, he probably would've fallen for her trick. He looked over at the other tribute that came over and said, "Nothing much...
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_mdal95uMSa1rtssdu

Astrid heard everyone else behind her but she chose to ignore it. She had plans but she was good with head games which a lot of them didn't really know. "Guys calm down, I can't have a conversation with a nice boy?" She asked as she gave a wink over to Daniel. Besides, Astrid was older than him anyways. Not like other people knew that about her though, no one knew each other's exact ages. "Hey Sav!" She said giving her a wave and turned back to Daniel, "Well district seven makes sense too, strong guys come from there." She said said flashing him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_m77vfacG8Z1rq82fy
Savannah
"Yeah!!! Let her talk to the kind boy!" I agreed with her, I am a career after all. "Are you trying to get him to join the careers?" I whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

"Astrid, this is The Hunger Games, not the first day of school. One of you will die. It's impossible for you both to win. Nice doesn't come into this game. There's no time to talk to nice boys. It will get you loved up and killed. It's as simple as that." There is no way that you would catch me flirting with a guy here. I am too into the Gamrs, not love. Plus, I have my husband back home.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:36 pm

~Tripp~

I eavesdrop on their conversation from the target I was at. It was like a drug.. I got addicted to throwing knives at this target. I liked it, and I'm pretty sure Astrid likes it for 2 reasons. She's talented with bow and Daniel is here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Despite being calm on the outside...her beauty was starting to get to him. He looked at her hand on his shoulder and said, "For someone trained to kill others, you sure are getting touchy. He was still smiling, but inside his head he thought about what she was really doing...but he was slowly forgetting about that. He noticed others talking, but he dismissed them and continued looking at Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Tumblr_m77vd1GX711rq82fy
"How are you today Astrid? Trying to get some friends?" I ask her perkily. "I see your talking to the boy from 7," I also add, I turn around to the boy in d7 "Hey there, I'm Savannah, from district 4." I put my hand out to shake hands with him.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 pm

"Wait you do!" I say surprised "I'm your district partner! How could I not know this! Now that's gonna be your excuse to get yourself away from being killed!" I go back to my noticeable self. Man.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

I could tell that Daniel was feeling uncomfortable but loved up. "Daniel, Astrid, don't say I didn't warn you. And Savannah, I take the games seriously because it's a matter of life and death. If you think these games are just for fun, I take it you have your funeral paid for?" I go back to the target next to Tripp, grab a bow and a sheath of arrows and start firing single shots. No trick shots, no wasting double arrows, just basic shots. All you need for the Games.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Astrid looked over at Thalia, "Thalia darling, I'm aware of circumstances, I'm quite intelligent you know." She said giving her a smile. When Daniel noted that she was getting touchy she lifted her hand off his shoulder, "Oh I'm so sorry." She said, "I just have a habit of doing things, I can't help it." She said sighing. "So tell me about home, back in district seven." She said, "I want to hear about the lumber district." and then she gave a wave to Sav and kept looking at Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles with ranged weaponry
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 33rd Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: