The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only 1 Day Until Showtime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Only 1 Day Until Showtime Left_bar_bleue0/0Only 1 Day Until Showtime Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Only 1 Day Until Showtime Empty
PostSubject: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Tripp Mattet

I sit up in a chair and stare at the television.. watching all the strategies of last year's tributes to get an idea of how to find food. Looking at one piece, I could obviously see that this lady had a strategy. She stayed away from everyone. I knew that wasn't going to be mine, though. I needed to stay in a group or I wouldn't survive. I call over Thaila.. I needed to talk with her about strategies.. and more important things. "Thaila!" I shout to her room "I need to speak with you!"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Only 1 Day Until Showtime Left_bar_bleue150/150Only 1 Day Until Showtime Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 pm

I was watching last years Games to take inspiration. Mainly of the killing. I then hear Tripp calling me over. I go to his room. "What do you want?" I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Only 1 Day Until Showtime Left_bar_bleue0/0Only 1 Day Until Showtime Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Tripp Mattet

I smile at Thaila and say, "We need a plan if we take out the careers, we need a Plan B for after it.. are we just gonna take each other out one by one? Or are we going to separate and then find each other again?" I was full of these questions.. we needed a serious plan.. "I'm still staying at the Cornucopia after the bloodbath to get extras." I add on, and prepare to add on even more, Also, if we make it to the final 2, I just, don't think I'll want to kill you, I mean, your my district partner.. I can't do that to you, so if that were to end up like that, not saying it will, but it could, how are we going to decide who dies? I say with a very sad look.. I didn't want to kill her, but if things became necessary, I would, but only if they became necessary. I just don't want to just sit there in shock.. it would make the Capitol upset if we didn't put on a grand finale for them. I wanted the Capitol to be proud of me and what I contributed to their deadly games they call funny, but the people who are in it, their gravestones will say ' Your the ones who caused this grave, may you go down the same way '
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Only 1 Day Until Showtime Left_bar_bleue150/150Only 1 Day Until Showtime Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I listen to all of his worries. It starts to get me worried. "Well, for Plan B, I think that we should split up. It depends on everyone else though what they do. I will probably grab stuff, hide around the Cornicopia and wait until everyone else has left and then grab extras. As for us being the last two, just wait until the mutts kill one of us. There is no way both of us can win." I feel breathless after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Tripp Mattet

"Thaila, the careers are going to be at the Cornucopia, they want to kill you! I need to prove myself to be on this team! That's exactly how I will! I promise, I'll be careful" I say politely and promising success.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

"Trust me, Tripp. We will wait around the cornucopia and the Career seont stay there the whole time. We can easily sneak back in. Anyways, you have proven that you are in this team. You've proved it more than any other member."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Tripp Mattet

My voice begins to get dark and low, "Thaila, I'm going to do it alone!" I say and slam my hands onto the table.. "Please, just let me do it alone"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

I was getting upset with him, but it's his choice. "If you want to, just keep close contact with us and whistle if you get in trouble. We will be straight there. We won't be too far off."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Tripp Mattet

"Ok, but if I scream, DON'T come running, I want to handle it myself. Did I make myself clear?" I ask Thaila, feeling confident. I was ALWAYS confident when I got my way.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 pm

I wasn't do sure about that. "OK, but good luck convincing everyone else in the group to not run to help."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Tripp Mattet

"You do realize that they are just trying to get a free ride down to get into the finale? That's probably what the 7 boy is expecting." I say calling her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only 1 Day Until Showtime   Only 1 Day Until Showtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only 1 Day Until Showtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 33rd Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: