The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+8
Trist
Phoenix
Pibbles
Matti
Prince Hawk
Chiiyoko
ArtsyAmy
Sorella
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let the Games Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Welcome to the Arena!

Let the Games Begin! Create.php?text=Welcome%21&name=Babalu

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia, except the shape got a bit warped, so imagine it more symmetrical. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position. Behind the Cornucopia, there is a huge mama dragon, sleeping peacefully. Usually, when she falls asleep, she doesn't wake up for hundreds of years until her eggs hatch, but if you fight too close to her sensitive dragon ears, she might just gobble you up.

D1M~~~~~D12F
              D1F~~~~~~~D12M
           D2M~~~~~~~~~D11F
          D2F~~~~~~~~~~~D11M
        D3M~~~~~~~~~~~~D10F
       D3F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D10M
      D4M~~~~~~~C~~~~~~~D9F
        D4F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D9M
          D5M~~~~~~~~~~~D8F
            D5F~~~~~~~~~D8M
              D6M~~~~~~~D7F
                D6F~~~~~D7M

Tribute Layout:

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

Attire (females may choose to use male outfit if they wish, males may choose to use female outfit):

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose, but you must post twice after the gong before you escape the cornucopia, the second of which you can leave.

SUPPLY LIST:

• Dragon Eggs (one for each tribute)
  • Swords (x3)
  • Shields (x6)
  • Spears (x1)
  • Wooden Bows (x0)
  • Quivers of 20 Arrows (x0)
  • Chain Mail Shirts (x0)
  • Dragon Harnesses (x0)
  • Daggers (x0)
  • Fire Resistant Cloak (x0)
  • Small Sack of 2 Apples (x0)

Each tribute may only take one dragon egg, and may take up to two weapons. A shield, by the way, counts as a weapon. Don't go overboard with supplies. If I find you have taken like everything and would never be able to carry it, besides making it unfair, I will tell you that your tribute has dropped some of the items and may keep a certain amount. This probably won't be a problem, but if it is that's what'll happen. Dragon harnesses help a lot with flying, but are not strictly necessary, by the way. The dragon eggs are literally placed right in front of the tributes and are about the size of a large baseball. Please do not describe the appearance of your dragon egg in your post, as the type of dragon will be given to you when it hatches. Other than that, supplies are pretty must first come first serve, and I will keep the list updated as best I can as we go. Don't wake the mama dragon! Razz

Also, please read the Dragon FAQ if you have any questions, or even if you don't, because it explains a lot. The Dragon FAQ can be found in the Hunger Games HQ, and there is a convenient link here: https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/t2072-dragon-faq-please-read#25298

Now, without further ado...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 33RD ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Astrid had been with Rafe before she got in the plan to be taken to the place where the games would happen. It was sad to say that she didn't want to let go of him, but she had to. Her fate was sealed into these games and she knew she had to win now. Astrid was getting her attire on, and she had been wearing a cute outfit and she smiled, she looked hot. She braided her own hair before she went to stand in the glass case, it counted down the time, and eventually she came up through and she looked all around at the people, and she saw the cornucopia, she spotted things to run for and she was wary for tributes she'd have to kill. She could only wait for the gong now.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 pm

I look around and see an egg in front of me. Knowing the capitol it would be a dragon egg. I just have to wait I guess until the gong went off.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Let the Games Begin! WrFLocv
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m5iucrU09t1rq82fy

Raquel looked towards the menacing tube, seems like a pathway to hell. She liked her little outfit, it was at least easy to move in, that was all she could ask for. She stepped inside and calmed herself down. If she was gonna die, she was gonna do it her way, whether anyone cared or not. Because she cared. When the tube went up in the slowest way possible she glanced one last look at her stylist and smiled. Raquel wondered if that would be the last beautiful thing she'll see, that smile her stylist gave her. She grinned as she came up to the surface, blinking a few times to survey her surroundings. They were in a cave of sorts. Dark and cold, but somehow comforting. She then glanced to all the other tributes; some familiar faces, some not. Well, she wasn't one to be much of a friend mingler. But she found humor in the fact everyone had a dead on serious face. Of course this was serious stuff, but she put on a wall of whimsical facade, even though she was scared to her wits of dying. She keeps reminding herself that it's okay if she died. No one will remember, no one will care, she'll just be replaced sooner or later. Why is everyone so uptight? Gotta relax a little or you'll trip and fall. Raquel thought to herself, distracting her of the stress as she prepared to dive in to get what she wanted or more likely needed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Triton had been waiting for this day ever since he had been reaped, and now it was here. He had his outfit on already, and had to admit that he kind of liked it. The plate that he was standing on began to lift him up to the arena. He looked around, and saw a very large dragon sleeping by the cornucopia. A few feet in front of him was an egg, which he assumed was a dragon egg.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Tripp Mattet

I was talking to my district partner earlier that night, talking about strategies. I definitely planned to follow them. I smile as I walk into the tube, feeling much confidence that I learned days before. It was time to put those into action. I rise up and saw a burst of light, which soon died down. I stare at the Cornucopia, just seconds from fighting to the death. I look at all the weapons and items, and then all the tributes.. would I kill any? And which would kill me. Of course, this all remained to be destiny. I wait for the gong to sound, and the blood begin. I look at an egg right next to my plate, Capitol's touch?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_lv8hkctsme1r36jnl
----------
This was it.  Seb stood looking at his attire, unsure what to make of it.  If the clothing was like this, what could the arena hold?  He ran his hand through his hair before getting onto the pad and going up the the surface.  Sixty seconds.  Seb tried to quickly decide what to do.  Listen to what Isidore had instructed and get away from the bloodbath?  Or should he stay and try and get an item or two?  Seb looked to the people in the anti-career alliance that he had joined with, though he hadn't had much time to talk to them.  Would they dive into the bloodbath as well or flee?  Seb stood and prepared to run, though he still wasn't sure exactly where to just yet.
----------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Daniel stepped into the tube and was lifted up. He saw everyone was organized by district. He looked in front of him, ans saw an egg. He didn't count on it being a nice friendly chicken...probably a dragon egg or something ridiculous like that. He looked at the cornucopia and he cursed under his breath. There were no axes. He would have to go for the chain shirt...probably the sward and shield as well. Then, he saw the harness. He would have to grab that. As for what he was wearing...it was pretty strange. He sighed and got ready to run for the Cornucopia...waiting for the bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Savannah stepped into the tube, she took a deep breath and looked around, she noticed a bow and locked her eyes on it, she looked down at her outfit and was disgusted to see it was some medieval type clothing. She looked in front of her pedestal and noticed an egg, she noticed there was one in front of all the pedestals, and shrugged maybe a pet, she thought to herself and positioned herself into a run to be ready for the gong to sound.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_lkui88nfAi1qgbshco1_500
Let the Games Begin! Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

The day had come and Anders Yorke of district 2 was ready for anything. He was trained and he knew his allies were trained, now all that was left was to face the unknown. He knew Sammy would be back home watching and he knew that for his little brother he had to be strong. And that's what he planned on doing. Nothing was going to stop him now from getting to the end and going home back to his brother. Right now the best thing he could do was put on a strong facade for Sam and just do what he needed to do. As he stepped in to the large glass tube before it shut and lifted him up to the arena above he smirked and saluted the stylist who had styled him the entire time he had been there, and with out him he would have never given off the impression that he did to the Capitol.

Anders was lifted up to the arena and scanned his surroundings, seeing each of the tributes standing on their plates and the items stacked at the cornucopia. He noticed an egg right at the front of his plate and raised an eyebrow at the peculiar sight in front of him. Guess I should take that with me, he thought to himself. But first it was time to have a little fun before the gong rang. Anders breathed in deeply and exhaled loudly for everyone else to here. "What a nice day don't you think? Perfect for some carnage." Anders smirked as he looked over to Astrid and his other careers. Now all he had to do was wait for the time to slip away and the gong to sound.

Last edited by Ari on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 pm

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

The gong went off and everyone was now allowed to rush to the cornucopia to grab their items.

Rules:

1. You have to have one post going to the cornucopia if you go to grab something and you have to wait for another person to post before posting your leaving post.
2. First come first serve for the items.
3. You may only grab two weapons at max.
4. You may only grab a few other items; if you grab too much I will let you know.
5. You may not sponsor yourself or your ally.
6. You may NOT heal using water if you find it!

Any questions ask staff (:
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Let the Games Begin! WrFLocv
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m5iu9ebDO31rq82fy

Thoughts ran through Raquel's head, she had no plan, no allies, no friends, did she mention no plan? She made a list of what to take, or more like what she could take. And before she knew it, the timer went down by the single digits. Her heart raced despite her cool face, the adrenaline was already pumping in her. She kept reciting the items she needed, But something special caught her eye. A weird looking egg that just seemed to say take me! …As suspicious as it is, she'll just take it while she can. And when the gong sounded, Raquel shouted in excitement, "BOOMBA!" while she ran off to the Cornonacob, grabbing her light blue egg first. She knew what she needed. She quickly grabbed the shortest sharpest knife, well whatever it was. as long as it's short and sharp, she'll take it. A sack of apples was the next thing she had to desperately cross off her mental list. She slipped off into the ignored, that was the only thing she was good at, being invisible to others. Taking everything else she needed, she stood in the shadows at the Corn, observing the rest and listening in to what they were talking about.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Egg
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m2yw1fEn4p1r2mdjs
Let the Games Begin! Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

The gong sounded and the chaos broke out like a bat out of hell.Anders sprinted forwards and reached the corn before most of the other tributes. He grabbed the spear and spotted his first victim, the girl from District 9. He rammed the blade through her chest and with the momentum also shiskebabed the boys from district 10 and 8 who happened to be nearby. He kicked their bodies forwards and as the slid of the blade became covered in blood. Anders turned to see a girl from District 11 trying to take something from the pile of goodies that laid before them. "Big mistake." He didn't hesitate as he brought the sword down on her crouched body and slammed the blade into the ground. He tried to pull it out but no luck, so he just went and and grabbed a new clean one that the girl from 11 had tried to pick up anyways and a dagger that he kept in his grip. He noticed the boy from district 11 now attempting to run but quickly as it seemed he had a limp or something. "Easy picking," was all he thought to himself as he threw the dagger and it hit him right in the back. If the blade itself didn't kill him, the blood loss would. His last target was the girl from District 12, who only cried as the carnage ensued. This one he felt almost a little bad for, but a sad little girl wasn't going to stop him  from winning. He ran up to the defenseless girl and slashed the sword toward her then stabbed right at her chest. He didn't look at her, he couldn't. He only walked back to the middle of the corn to hold down the fort now and try and kill anyone stupid enough to stay behind. He made sure to kick over a few apples over by a pile of eggs that seemed to be sitting there by the cornucopia, waiting to see what those were about after his fighting.

Items: 1 sack of 2 apples, 1 spear, 1 sword, 1 egg, 1 dragon harness

Last edited by Ari on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Astrid had been in the games now, this was becoming all real, she was looking around to see who all the tribtues were. She nodded as she saw a lot of them, this was the year careers were staying at the cornucopia and if anyone tried to take anything, she was kicking their ass. Soon she heard the gong sound and Astrid sprinted for the corncucopia, on the way there she picked up a quiver of twenty arrows and then she saw the other one and took nineteen of those and put them in her quiver and smirked, only leaving one. Astrid kept running deeper to the corn and picked up a bow and put it in her quiver. She looked around as she sprinted still seeing who was behind her, there was that guy from district five, she picked a dagger up and threw it at him and it hit his heart knocking him dead. No need to waste her arrows on these people. She the found a cloak "Well this should look good on me." She said and quickly put it on. Astrid picked up a sword and just in time, the girl from district one was trying to get her, so, Astrid stuck her blade in the girl with force, and kicked the girl down, pulling her blade out, and then did a half spin and she decapitated the district one guy trying to attack her. The games barely begun and she had killed three people, then she found an egg and then shoved it down her top quickly. After that she was done getting any supplies and she had her quiver and bow hidden under her cloak. Then she noticed the girl from six, seven, and eight were teaming up against her, "Is this a challenge?" She asked with a smirked, "Because I don't see one at all." She said as she picked up a dagger and she threw it at the district six girl's eye and she cowered back in pain, She made a slash on the girl from seven and spun dug her sword in eight and kicked getting her blade out, and then Astrid had hurdled her sword at the seven girl throwing her sword with a twirl going off of it, she stepped on the girl and pulled her sword out and then spun around a decapitated the girl from six. Now Astrid had officially killed six tributes, but that just meant not to test her, she was going to go home.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

THALIA IVORY
17 ~ Female ~ District 3

The gong has sounded. I grab the dragon egg and immediately run and look at the selection. I grab a bow and the sheath of arrows, along with a sack of apples and the ccloak. I put on the cloak and I go looking for people to kill. I start by getting rid of the D1 pair by shooting them in the heart. I retrieve my arrows and decide that I should start thinking about heading out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Triton ran towards the cornucopia as soon as the gong sounded, but not before snatching up the egg. He headed towards the weapons and grabbed a spear and a dagger. He looked around for some other items as well. He picked up a chain mail shirt, one of the things that looked like some kind of harness and a sack of apples.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Tripp-

When the gong rings I dart to the Cornucopia. I see 2 daggers. I scoop them up and smile. I notice I left without my egg so I run back and grab it and run to the Cornucopia to grab a sack of apples. I throw the apples around my shoulder and stay hidden at the Cornucopia, trying to get the 2 daggers in my belt. When I get them in. I smile and wait at the Cornucopia for action to die down, sitting under a table, I was short so it was all good.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 pm

I check everything and I take my only arrow out of the D1 boy's body. I then go and run out staying close to the cornucopia but not in it.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue135/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m1ionxhJtN1rqeyjvo1_500
----------
Seb watched as the numbers counted down. When the timer clicked to 1, a noise boomed, signaling that the 33 Hunger Games had officially begun. Seb still had no plan of action. He looked to Thalia, who created the alliance he was in. She had already grabbed the egg that was in front of her and had headed towards the cornucopia. Seb bit the inside of his cheek, but grabbed ahold of his egg as well and then headed in. He quickly grabbed one of the daggers, though he wasn't sure how good he'd be with it.
----------

Seb's items: x1 Dragon egg, x1 dagger
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue10/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Daniel heard the gong sound. He rushed for the cornucopia, grabbing the egg on his way. He got a shield and sword, and rushed for a dragon's harness. He grabbed a chainmail shirt and quickly put it on. He was holding the egg in the harness, which he held wwith his arm to his body. He looked for the others, not knowing what else to do. He saw Astrid next to a bunch of dead tributes and said, "Well...someone cleaned up...
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 pm

The gong sounded and I ran into the cornucopia "FOR NARNIA!" I charged into the cornucopia, I took a chain shirt, a egg, and a harness and walk over to Anders and Astrid, "Heyo guys." I say, "I barely have nothing, I have this shirt, the egg, and a harness." I tell them.

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Tripp Mattet

I decide it would be way too risky to just stay in here forever without Thaila and the group nearby. I sneak out and whisper to Thaila who was nearby, "Stay close, ok?" I smile and go back crouch under the table. I got worried and stared at all the feet.

( Question - How big are the apple sacks? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm

(( Amy, the cloak was already taken. ))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Frank Orion

Frank Rushed in off his plate, he didn't see any bows or spears, so he grabbed a sword, he'd practiced with one in training anyways. He noticed a sack of apples and reached for that, picking it up and quickly tying the string attached around his waist. He shuffled around the cornucopia and grabbed a shield too, for defense. Before turning away, something caught his eye, an egg was below the shield. He picked it up and stuffed it in his sack of apples carefully. Turning, his district partner was charging towards him with a battlecry of "FLIIIIINNNNNNT!" he sidestepped in a panic and swung, slicing her side open and she fell to the ground. He wondered if she was dead, "Coal?" he asked, but no response. Sensing danger around him, Frank quickly ran away from the cornucopia and into the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:18 pm

[color:1049=B3FF00]Nixon stood at his starting plate, so many thoughts running through his mind. Would this be his last day? Would he not even survive the next hour? How would Nixon survive, what would he do? Would his alliance fall.... What would happen? Nixon was filled with fear inside. Not of death, of the possibilities. The clock ticked down, every second that passed more anticipation of the start would arise. Everything happens for a reason Nixon. This was supposed to happen, and whatever happens next is too. Do what you do best.  Nixon placed his feet in a running stance, preparing to run the second the games begin. There was less than ten seconds left. Nix took a deep breath.
Let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next