The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because water is soothing to the soul

Go down 
+4
ArtsyAmy
Rccheetah
Chiiyoko
Sorella
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue150/150Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Because water is soothing to the soul Empty
PostSubject: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul WrFLocv
Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_m5j7noPaxr1rq82fy

Once Raquel got out of the caves, she ran. Ran all the way past through a forest and her legs gave way when she reached a little beach, sand and all. She panted as she flumped down onto the sand, taking a few minutes to catch her breath. She was probably over exaggerating but she better be safe than sorry. When she was finally able to breath again, she observed her new surroundings. So this was what a beach looked like. The water moved back and forth, taking and putting sand down once in a while. Raquel turned to her left and right, making sure no one was around before she let a little of her guard down. She reorganised her things, slipping her daggers -she thinks that what people call it- under her belt, one on each side, looking into the sack which held two apples and a weird looking seat thing. She put on the chain shirt that was a little heavy but she think she could manage. Raquel walked towards the water, smiling as she bent down to touch it. It was so cool, to be on an actual beach, looking at the actual sea. Suddenly stuck her tongue out to taste a drop of the sea. "Yuck, guess they really are salty..." Raquel tried brushing the saltines away, as she muttered to herself. She then held the egg in her hands. It looked so delicate, like it would break like glass if she dropped it. Raquel squat there for a few minutes, just staring at the egg in amazement.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Egg
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Raquel feels something shaking, and looks down at the egg. She places it on the ground. The egg is bouncing back and forth. Suddenly, it cracks open, and a tiny blue dragon hatchling slithers out, making it's way into the water and splashing around happily. Raquel has a Tsunami Wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue150/150Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_lx8ofaehaE1r4h8w2o2_250

Raquel flinched as she felt the round little egg shake and move. She was flustered, not knowing what to do and just let it sit on the sand. She ducked her head down, closer to the egg as it cracked. With one arm wrapping around her knees as she squat, the other extended with a hand opened, slowly going closer to the unusual little creature. "Hey there lil' fella.." Raquel smiled as she whispered, fingers holding still in front of it as it frolicked in the shallow water that rowed back and forth in the sand. She was never great with animals, but this wasn't exactly an animal. And it's been quite a lonely time that she couldn't help but find comfort in having a little friend around.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Egg
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 pm

The dragon looks up at Raquel and blinks its wide eyes innocently. It spies her finger and pounces, chasing it around.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_inline_mfcmfuDLNN1rco5qm

Raquel grinned, pulling her hand left, right, and in a circle before letting the blue little creature grab onto her hand. She cautiously carried it up in her hands and brought it to her eye level. "Can I give you a name?" She asked the it, still in awe over this cool new companion. Was this really what a baby dragon would look like? "How does Kaius sound to you?" Raquel suggested as she made friends with the little dragon.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 pm

The dragon squeals happily and hugs Raquel's finger. It seems to like its name.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_inline_mfcmevDbFV1rco5qm

Raquel laughed as the baby dragon tickled her finger, clinging around it. She settled Kaius on her shoulder as she gathered her things, "c'mon Kaius, lets go have an adventure or something." She chuckled, slowly standing up, seeing if Kaius could cling onto her shoulder before moving around, scanning the beach for anything useful. She wanted to go find the others but there was something more desperate at hand. Sea water was way to salty for her taste but she'll definitely need some kind of liquid to drink. And something to hold it with. Raquel wished she paid attention to the water purifying station but too late now. She'll probably die of thirst. "Think we can get any drinkable water around here?" Raquel turned her head to her new companion before continuing her little scavenger hunt.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 am

Because water is soothing to the soul Tom-parker-the-wanted-wet-walks-like-rihanna-gif-2013Because water is soothing to the soul Download.php?text=Nixon%20Harley&name=baloney

Nixon had been running for a while until he started seeing a lot of water and sand around him. Nixon set his things down on the hot sand and splashed his face with water. He had been running for hours, and it didn't help that it was 1000 degrees in the arena. The water gave Nix instant relief, he smiled at its touch. Nix sat by the water for another half an hour or so, soaking and dipping his hands into the water. He got up and decided it'd be a good idea to explore the place a bit. So he began to walk around. There was a whole lot of water in the area. After searching around for a bit, Nixon found a little bay that looked comfy. As he began to walk towards it, Nixon saw something surprising. Another tribute. He stopped in his tracks and his behind a small sand dune. "Who is that...?" He asked himself. He squinted his eyes and made out a figure of a girl. Is it..... Raquel? Nixon had met Raquel in the Capitol and he thought she was cool. He wasn't sure if he should make himself visible or not. Nixon sighed. He could stand up there and offer to be allies, and run away if she said no. That would work, so Nixon went with his plan.

Nixon stood up slowly, however Raquel didn't seem to quite notice him. He stood there for a second, then took a deep breath and spoke.
"R-Raquel? It's uh.... Nixon.. Don't be alarmed, I'm not gonna hurt you unless you do."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Tripp was starting to get heavy, but I was determined to meet up with the others. I see two shadows talking. Could that be them. I hope that Seb was behind me. I come closer and see that it was them. "Nixon? Raquel? Don't worry, we won't hurt you." I say as I see one of their dragons. What a beauty it was. They could easily see mines. Mines was glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Kaius bounds off to find water and hide from the other tributes, and makes a loud squeaking noise that wakes Tripp up. When Raquel looks at him again, he is full grown! Kaius can now fly and create storms. At the same time, Nixon's egg hatches. It is a Cheese Dragon!
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue0/0Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Tripp Mattet

I smile and wake up, startled, and shout, "Where are we? And where's Sparky?" I sit up and find out I am near water.. "Oh hi guys! Where's Seb?" I ask curiously, I needed to know these things so I could know how I'd need to work without him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_m76jct4ipn1qkxkgm
Because water is soothing to the soul Download.php?text=Nixon%20Harley&name=baloney

Nixon saw a group of people approaching and groaned. Whether it was the careers or anybody else, Nixon didn't want many others around. Nixon rolled his eyes when he heard the girl, Thalia, speak."Yeah, who says we're worried about you hurting us?" Nixon snapped. Nixon's dragon began to crack, and he was concerned, but then a small hatchling crawled out of the egg. Nixon beamed when he saw the hatchling, which smelled uncannily like cheese and had soft, yellow skin. "Awww you're so cute. I'm gonna name you... Brie! My favorite type of cheese."Nixon smiled.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:18 pm

I see Nixon's dragon hatch. It reminded me of cheese as well. I go back to my dragon. He was so beautiful. "You know what? I'm going to call you Harriet. After my husband." I say as I go to hug him. I could tell that Nixon was feeling uncomfortable with us around him. I wasn't going to hurt him though. "Did we disturb something? I'm sorry, we can leave if you want us to?" I ask politely. I know it's the games, but I wasn't going to kill them. I wonder where Seb was though.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Astrid had came into view of the tributes on the beach. Astrid was riding Caelus and she came in, she was fairly silent about it, she didn't want to alarm the other tribues. Soon Astrid took her bow out and she had her sight on aim and she pulled back and then shot her arrow at Thalia.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-17

(sorry for the crap this post is I have to leave for awhile xD)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:09 am

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_m9p87bmYJy1r988i9
Because water is soothing to the soul Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders followed Astrid as she made her own way from the castle. They had gotten out in time it seemed because almost as soon as they left the ground collapsed beneath both Triton and Savannah from District 4. Anders was going to go back, but he couldn't let Astrid go alone. And unfortunately Astrid came first in his mind. Anders was loyal to Astrid, the others in his mind weren't as important as protecting Astrid. It also looked like Daniel had gotten out to in one piece, but he was acting a little weird. Showing Anders a lot of attention on the entire way there. He turned to Daniel who he seemed to catch looking at him once or twice but finally had gotten a little sick of it. "What's wrong with you?" He looked at the other boy suspiciously and then looked over to the pink dragon that he now called Baby Doll. "It was you wasn't it?" He pointed to her as she walked along side him and he just scoffed at her seemingly innocent reaction. For a dragon she sure had a lot of attitude. It was so bizarre, although she didn't talk it was like he knew what she was thinking. He wasn't sure how that worked but that was just how it was. "Well, you are a handsome devil, but I don't swing that way, sorry." Anders just smirked a little towards the kid who was now following him thanks to his dragon companion.

It seemed like for the first time during these games Anders was the one following someone as he followed behind Astrid to the coast. Maybe she was looking for water? If so he happily agreed with that. He was starting to feel thirsty and so he grabbed one of his apples to not only satisfy his hunger but also try and quench his thirst. He ate about half of it and while he knew he could eat it all he offered the rest to his pink dragon seeing if she would take the rest. They had kept pretty quiet, or at least as quiet as they could as they seemed to reach a bunch of tributes. Among them was the girl from District 3 who couldn't seem to keep her mouth shut. He smirked as he saw Astrid lift her bow and aim right for her and Anders, with Daniel a this heels of course, moved ahead with his spear in hand. He swung the bladed end towards Thalia and after his attack he backed up to try and keep himself in a defensive stance. "Oh looks like there is a party here. And I wasn't invited? I'm hurt." His voice dripped with sarcasm.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-18

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_lx4yp1GTcU1qg7hbao2_500

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue10/150Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 am

Daniel's eye twitched when Anders said that he was hurt, obviously not getting the sarcasm. "No one hurts Andy buddy...and gets away with it..." He says, and he rushes the District 3 girl, slicing at her and also yelling.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 am

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul Missm
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 am

Because water is soothing to the soul Tumblr_m5itwwxjWw1rq82fy

Raquel was by the edge of the waters when she heard splashing and it definitely wasn't Kaius this time. She stopped in her tracks and waited, eyes darting left and right for anything moving. Her left hand was held up in defense, protecting the companion on her shoulder while her right reached for one of the daggers. When she heard her name being called by a guy she turned and pointed the dagger out shakily. Even though she was taught how to use it and defend herself but never was she really put to the test. When she came to her sense and saw a familiar face. Nixon, he said. She remembered him, kind of. Since she didn't really interact with a lot of people. But she lowered her dagger, standing straight up and relaxed. "Hey," Raquel exhaled while she greeted him. Before they could say more yet another one came along. The one from 3. Raquel was less surprised when she came along, somewhat dragging this other guy, probably full of sand already. She may not know everyone well but she knew who should've been here.

"Where's Sebastian? And where's Kera?" She was only hoping that she got their names right, hand still touching her dagger. But Kaius quickly ducked into the waters, away from the sudden huge crowd. She didn't say anymore when all of them casually came into the picture, letting the rest do the talking as she sunk into the background.  She turned around to quickly look for Kaius only to see the little fella become a well… huge fella. She smiled to him, walking towards the dragon that was once small and tiny who fit into her hand, but now way to huge to even sit on her shoulder. She stroked its majestic head until even more footsteps came about. Raquel was definitely not comfortable with the big group and it was made worse when the Careers jumped in. "It's a free party, no invitation was given out. But don't be so hurt, I'm sure your skin is thick enough," Raquel smiled to the guy from two to talked too much, pulling her dagger in for a stab, glancing back to Kaius to see how he was doing. Raquel was too worried that someone else might just hurt him or something and it was definitely unnerving.

Raquel's items:
- 1 sack of apples
- 2 Daggers
- 1 Dragon Harness
- 1 Chain Mail shirt

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 pm

When Thalia next looks at her dragon, it is full grown! The dragon can now fly and make orbs of light, as well as fully glow in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue0/0Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Tripp Mattet

I look at the careers who just walked in and look as they begin to look like they are going to attack. I run in front of Thaila and try to shield her from Anders' attack on her. I smile at Anders. I slowly take my dagger out of my belt and let out the words.. "I have to do what's best to get myself out of here" I turn back and attempt to stab Thaila with the dagger.

(Sorry, I had to delete my last post because my sister started typing a bunch of letters and then clicked send.)

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Ineffective
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:38 pm

I see the careers. Just what I needed. I stay confident though. I try to dodge Astrid's arrow and shoot my own at her. I hope this works.

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Blockedc
ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-19

Had to edit due to Mis typing Attack dice. Block was successful though.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue10/150Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Daniel luckily (for Raquel) didn't notice her stab Anders, and was too busy realizing he had missed Thalia. He was almost going crazy for...admiration of Anders...and was going to either see Thalia dead for "hurting" Anders, or until someone else posed a greater threat to him.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because water is soothing to the soul Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Because water is soothing to the soul Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:56 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Because water is soothing to the soul 51805711
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Astrid watched as the events turned, the tables turning, Astrid was still on Caelus, riding her. Astrid tried flying out of the way to avoid the attack that Thalia was trying to throw her way. Astrid was going to be the last man standing, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop her, especially she she has mr.Snuggles, a piece of home, he's the one thing that empowers her, because she got the bear from Rafe after he came home from his own games, this bear was token in a way to her. Mr.Snuggles, meant a lot to Astrid, especially in these games, that was the one thing to remind her of her boyfriend back home, and Astrid had a lot she had thought about since being reaped when it came to Rafe, and eventually she watched the tributes around her and then she took flew up a bit higher to get a better shooting angle. She then aimed, notched her arrow and then pulled back and let go shooting at Thalia again. Soon she let Caelus set her down by Anders and then she looked at Caelus, "Caelus, could you please go help out a friend of mine?" Astrid asked nicely, of course she knew that many people would hate her for it. She then whispered, "Just find the district twelve boy." She said with a smile and pet her dragon giving her some lovings.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Blockedc
(this is successful)
Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-17
(this is -25)

EDITED: I asked Rain if I could edit this! (:

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Anders smirked as the attack missed and the girl from District 5 made her own remark. It seemed the fight was starting and the tides turning every minute. He slashed his spear once more at Thalia and again resumed taking a defensive position right next to Daniel. He watched as Thalia looked almost upset that him and his two companions had crashed their "beach party." He couldn't let anyone be unhappy with his arrival now could he? "Awe Thalia, don't pretend like you aren't happy to see me. I think you are pretty ecstatic to see me." Anders remembered the way Daniel started to act after Baby Doll's sudden growth spurt. Whole he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box he wasn't a complete idiot. It seemed like a nice time for an experiment. "What do you think Baby Doll, wanna work your magic on our friend Thalia here?" He winked to the dragon as he politely asked the dragon to do its thing. He guessed if nothing worked then maybe Daniel just gained a new appreciation for him, if not well,lets just say it would make things more fun.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Because water is soothing to the soul Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because water is soothing to the soul   Because water is soothing to the soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because water is soothing to the soul
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next