The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away From the Heat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Away From the Heat Left_bar_bleue135/150Away From the Heat Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:50 pm

----------
Climbing was hard and it didn't help that Seb hadn't had anything to eat just yet. He wiped his forehead with one hand and in the other held his dragon egg. "I'm certainly doing a lot for you, little buddy." Seb says as he continues to climb. "Is this place cold enough for you?" He hopes he doesn't have to climb all the way to the top of the mountain.
----------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm

The egg happily cracks open to reveal a Tri-Horn Wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Away From the Heat Left_bar_bleue135/150Away From the Heat Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:14 pm

----------
Seb looked down at his egg and saw a little head. "Guess you don't like the heat, huh?" He says. The small dragon crawls out, and Seb smiles. "I'm not so good with names... so I suppose I'll just call you Squirt... that's what my dad used to call me." Seb smiles, though he's pretty sure the baby dragon couldn't understand a word he was saying. "So, do you think we should regroup with everyone else?" Seb asks the dragon, though he's mainly asking himself out loud more than anything.
----------
Back to top Go down

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:14 pm

(OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I NEVER SAW THIS! D: Uh, let's see...)

Seb finds he has spaced out, and when he blinks his eyes to clear his head, Squirt is staring down at him, now a full grown dragon. He shakes his head 'no.'
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 pm

----------
When Seb looks back down he notices that Squirt has gone from being a hatchling to a full grown dragon. "Guess you guys grow fast." Seb notes with impression. Suddenly the dragon shakes his head to Seb's earlier question he simply shrugs. "You're probably right. I don't think they can help me out forever. Besides alliances can't last right?" Seb smiles.
----------

((It's alright I know you're probably busy ))
Back to top Go down

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Squirt shrugs. He just doesn't trust other people. Seb starts to feel a bit cold so high on the mountain.
Back to top Go down

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 pm

(( WARNING! Seb will be killed from inactivity by the end of the day today if you do not PM me to do otherwise with a legitimate excuse! ))
Back to top Go down

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Seb slowly freezes to death, and as his icy corpse tumbles off the mountain, a cannon bellows off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away From the Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away From the Heat   Away From the Heat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away From the Heat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 33rd Hunger Games :: 33rd Arena :: The Alpines :: Dragon Crest-
Jump to: