The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forumotion Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey, guys, so, a little while ago, Forumotion was down, and it said it was for maintenance, but Sno thought it might be an attack on Forumotion by a hacker, so I figured I should mention this in case it happens again.

If the site goes down again, and you're searching for a way to contact us, we do have a Tumblr, located here: http://thehungergamesrpforumotion.tumblr.com/

However, it has been completely taken over by Homestuck, courtesy of Jer and RC, so there might be another one I will add a link for that is more recent. xD But the main point is, it's a way of contact aside from forumotion, just in case. So yeah. Hopefully forumotion will stay up, though! Razz

Now it could have just been legitimate maintenance, in which case, oh well. Here you go anyway. xD

-Rainy
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Forumotion Down Left_bar_bleue150/150Forumotion Down Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:04 pm

We also have a facebook page you could contact us at as well! I'm almost always on there! (:

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:06 pm

I would say the Facebook page is the way to go if you are trying to contact us if the site goes down. c:
Back to top Go down

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Completely forgot we had a facebook page. xD Here ya go: https://www.facebook.com/hungergamesrpforummotion
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:15 pm

I don't have Tumblr. I did just add the page on Facebook though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Also, as Rain said earlier that previous link on Tumblr is no longer one that we use as it is full of Homestuck stuff. So there is a new link.

http://thg-roleplay-forum.tumblr.com/

There you go, my opinion though is to just check the Facebook page. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forumotion Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Down   Forumotion Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: