The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

inactive; can be deleted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

inactive; can be deleted Empty
PostSubject: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Rest in pizza

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:33 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Cascadia is accepted, but her token would not be allowed by the Games, so please change that for me. (Tokens cannot be weapons, and seeing as the Hunger Games have been going on for over 30 years at this point, they would probably recognize a secret weapon with ease.) Other than that, everything looks good, so welcome to the site! My name is Rainy Pie and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or other staff. Thanks! Smile(And change that token for me, okay? Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 pm

SUMMER GREEN - DECEASED- 34th GAMES Sad

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
inactive; can be deleted Left_bar_bleue150/150inactive; can be deleted Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Summer Green is...

inactive; can be deleted Create.php?text=Accepted&name=Precious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 pm

LUNA MOON - ALIVE

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
inactive; can be deleted Left_bar_bleue150/150inactive; can be deleted Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Luna is...
inactive; can be deleted Acceptedbanner

Have fun in District 11! She needs a birthday though, so just add that and it will be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Thank You Very Happy And Luna's Birthdate is November 14th. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 pm

CARTER GRADE - ALIVE

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 am

Accepted! Have fun in District 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:34 am

OCEANIA WAVE - ALIVE

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Oceania is...
inactive; can be deleted Create.php?text=Accepted%21&name=Green_Energy

Though Manipulating people might actually be a talent if she's good at it. If she is, it's best to put it by the talents :Pbut the rest is alllll good! <3
Have fun in the sun, sand and sea of District 4! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:56 pm

THERESA POWERS - ALIVE

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Hiya so!

Appareance: Needs one more sentence, could mention her weight (make sure to make it realistic to her height)

Personality: It's more talking about her talents and not who she is as a person. Maybe you could mention stuff like her being loyal to her friends, or just any other traits you can think of.

Flaw: Probably best to add another little minor flaw to equal a bigger flaw.

Other: your other section trait could most likely be tied into the personality section! (: you don't always need something in the other section.

These are just little things but once fixed I shall review again and see if there's anything else!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Okay. Thank you for correcting my posts! Smile I'll use those tips later on when I make new Charries! I've finished editing Theresa Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Theresa is...

inactive; can be deleted Create.php?text=Accepted&name=AMLTRIAL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 pm

DEVON REX - ALIVE

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Haha... Devon Rex... I get it... ahh. Not my favorite breed, but they're cute. :PAnyway, aside from the fact that her parents couldn't have switched districts, since she only thinks they did that (she's wrong because that's not allowed, just so you know), Devon is...

inactive; can be deleted Devonr10

(Yeah, you better feel special. xD I made that just for you. :POh, and I don't own the original Devon Rex picture, for the record.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 am

Very Happy Thanks Rain Very Happy The banner looks amazing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:59 pm

SAGE PICK - ALIVE

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 am

Sage is
inactive; can be deleted ZaFDbtq
Have a smoky fun in District 12! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:43 pm

VELVET ROSE-CAPITOL

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Velvet is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inactive; can be deleted   inactive; can be deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inactive; can be deleted
Page 1 of 1