The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Battle Commence

Go down 
+7
Sno
Dicemaster
ArtsyAmy
Matti
Sorella
Ariiyoko
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Battle Commence Empty
PostSubject: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:30 pm

All action is to take place in this topic!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Welcome to Horde Mode!

The Victors are:
Jacob Barker of District 7 - Axe and Shield (Gazimu)
Spencer Watts of District 3 - Butterfly Knife and Shield (Ari)
Astrid Splints-Terrn of District 2 - Bow and Arrows & Shield (Sorella)

The first wave of enemies are:
Melody Thornton of District 12 - Throwing knives & shield (Amy)
Luke Kokiri of District 2 - Sword & Shield (Lupaann)
Solange Kalliope of District 2 - Bow and Arrows & Sword (Chii)
Catelyn Dulton of District 10 - Axe (Tristan)
Cedar Alderfain of District 11 - Mace (Rain)
Madelyn Fosters of District 12 - Bow and Arrows & Shield (Matti_Leopard)
Summer Green of District 7 - Axe & Slingshot (Kellie)
Jared Richards of District 11 - Sword & shield (PhoenixDHS)

The event has begun! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Jacob Barker
Let the Battle Commence Jacobp10
As night descended over the Fight arena, a small circular space with lights shining down from above, a cool wind blew through, lifting the dust and sand around. He spun his axe in one hand as he checked the arm straps on his shield, all good and ready to go. His allies were with him, and soon, they'd be under assault by many more than they were, granted, they were experienced fighters, arena tested. Stronger. "Well, time to go" he said.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Let the Battle Commence Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Astrid had been standing there, and she looked around, she was the newest of the group of victors that they had here. They were skilled fighters and they were about to take on a horde. Astrid adjusted the straps on her shield to her arm, so she was able to hold her bow still, and notch an arrow. Astrid spun her arrow around a bit in her hand and smirked a bit, and soon she ended up notching her arrow but not, pulling back on the string yet. "Let the fun begin" She said with a grin as she awaited for the swarm of people for them to take down.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I start walking around waiting for myself to find someone to befriend or kill. If it meant killing, I would probably be outnumbered. As long as I had a defensive and offensive way of surviving, I'm pretty much just in need of strategy. It was different being here, and different to me, is awkward and cool. I put the quiver of arrows around my shoulder and place the bow in my hand, and the shield around my arm. I didn't exactly choose to pack light, but whatever. "Okay, have faith in yourself. Just because they are experienced doesn't mean they on invincible.

Last edited by Matti_Leopard on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Let the Battle Commence Tumblr_mcn2hyuGU91qe0aeao1_500
Let the Battle Commence Spencernamebanner
---District 3 Mentor---Male---20---

Spencer Watts, now a few years behind him after the games where he was crowned victor and now he was here again. Different though this time in a few ways as he had 2 allies, there was no rainfall every second of everyday and he did not have to run towards the middle and face a bloodbath right off the bat. Well....much of a bloodbath. This time it will be an all new bloodbath, one that was going to pit him in far lower odds then the last one. No this area was much different then before. His mind raced at the little possibilities in front of him, it was circular and not very large. There was nowhere to run, and hardly anywhere to hide. This was meant to be a fight though, pure entertainment for the masses. A slight breeze hit against his face, which was much more welcome to being soaking wet constantly with the chill and shivers racing through your body with no relief. In his hands was gripped a butterfly knife and strapped to his arm was a small and lightweight shield. He wasn't worried though, he was more outfitted this time around, he should remain in good health at least. He adjusted his grip on his weapon and shifted his shield against his forearm to make it more comfortable. "Well....mathematically it looks like we are outnumbered. But the odds aren't always right." His gaze quickly shifted over to Jacob who had spoke first but then over to Astrid as he gave her a nod. He would wait for an attack though, he was never one to just start a fight unless he was provoked.

Last edited by Ari on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Let the Battle Commence Create.php?text=Melody%20Thornton&name=leaguescriptnumberone
Let the Battle Commence Tumblr_mbhiz6wAl31ror6v2
Female ~ 12 ~ District 12

Melody clutches onto her throwing knives and her shield tightly as she realizes what she has been put in. And she didn't like it. A room full of people, all possibly killers. She knew what her enemies, the victors, could handle. Part of her started to freak out, but she tried to keep it control. There was one good thing about it though. They were outnumbered. And by quite a bit as well. As long as they blocked and aimed well, there was no reason why they could do it. She looks over to her allies and nod, to symbol that she is ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Summer Green:
I carefully put my slingshot in my back pocket along with my ammo in the other, trying not to make noise. I catch a small glance at my new axe, with it's shining, slender blade dying to be tried out. I resist the urge to throw it even a mere 10 inches only because if I get attacked, I will be hesitant weather to retrieve my axe or pull out my slingshot. I'm happy that darkness is on my side, but it probably won't last forever. I put my hand over my ponytail and I tighten my hair just a little before going back to standing still.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I start to walk over to Melody Thornton, who was from my district. "I believe we need to be responsible, and just say, ladies first" I say and laugh and load an arrow and aim at Astrid. I then let go, and let the arrow fly towards her. "CHARGE!" I say and then laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 pm

The member 'Matti_Leopard' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(12)' :
Let the Battle Commence Missm
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Let the Battle Commence Tumblr_mbhl1dxaLd1ror6v2

Melody looks over to Madelyn, who I do know from my district. I'm not sure going after the same person will do any good. "You go for Astrid, I'll go for Jacob. We won't win if everyone attacks the same person." I say to her as I walk over and throw a knife towards Jacob.

Attack to Jacob Barker

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Let the Battle Commence Arrow-16

Last edited by ArtsyAmy on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 pm

((Amy, you used the wrong attack dice. Please use your correct dice.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Summer Green:

I lower myself down to the ground. I army crawl about 25 feet from Spencer. I quietly take out my slingshot and one piece of ammo. I look for a good place to attack Spencer at. It takes some time, but I decide to attack him lower so we might have some trouble getting over to me. I slowly pull back my slingshot, and I aim for Spencer's ankle. I close my eyes and shoot.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

The member '♥kellisabell♥' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence 51805711
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Jacob Barker
Jacob turned to the sound of his name, smirking. "Coming after the wrong person, girlie" he said, challenging her. He moved to the side to try and avoid her attack as she threw a knife in his direction and returned the favour by getting close to her. He swung his axe at the girl, smirking, "Just as fun as I remember"

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Let the Battle Commence Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence 91553834
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm

(Gaz, I can't see the attack)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:29 pm

(It's torso -35, picture isn't working for that one on any of the dice)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Melody sees that he blocks. She tries to keep calm though, and as she does that Jacob goes to hit her. Melody tries to block his shot as she knows that it will be hard hitting. Once she has attempted to block, she goes and throws another knife towards him.

Block Jacob and Attack to Jacob.
(I forgot the block. Hit was originally -20 HP)

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Let the Battle Commence Ineffective

ArtsyAmy carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Let the Battle Commence Arrow-14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Summer Green:

I quickly inch away back into the dark part of the circle so by any chance Spencer doesn't know where I am, perhaps. Just to be safe I scoot a couple yards to my left. I smile knowing that there's one less part of Spencer I will have to defeat.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Battle Commence Left_bar_bleue400/400Let the Battle Commence Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Brook Shields
Let the Battle Commence Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKBM7zM1MZmQGbSzO6ksjSXs-na8Vn_9sxcre1mecmGERHwtoddQ

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom. DONE! 'That bagel was absolutely delicious' I decided as I finished the last of it. 'I should find a way to make nice toasty bagels into medicine for sick people. Now that would be revolutionary.' I continued to walk along with a warm full belly and a look of ultimate satisfaction. I then broke into song "Bagels, Bagels oh how I love bagels, bagels here and bagels there bagels everywhere!" It was at this point I was rudely interrupted by the sound of fighting. It was very soon after this point I saw Jacob Barker, one of the super friendly guys I knew fighting off some people who were apparently attacking him for no reason. "Hey Jacob!" I called, "Need some help!?"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Jacob Barker
Jacob backed away from the girl's attack and then swung back at her with his axe. He then froze, hearing a familiar voice, that he hadn't heard for a long while. "Brook?" he asked, turning. He saw her, singing about bagels, before she saw him and said hi. "Uh, hey", she also asked if he needed some help. "Well, sure if you want. Are you going to beat them up with a bagel?" he asked her, not seeing any weapons on her person.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 pm

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(7)' :
Let the Battle Commence Missm
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Astrid watched as some girl had tried to attack her and she rolled her eyes, a pathetic excuse for a tribute. Astrid missed too once in awhile, but she still felt obligated to say it. She then saw some weirdo army crawling, it was a dome and she could quite obviously be seen. "What exactly are you trying to do?" Astrid asked her and then she aimed and then quickly brought back her string and let go hoping to hit the girl. She wasn't being very smart, and she was just making herself a good target at this point and it amused Astrid a bit. She made sure to watch her back a bit also.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Let the Battle Commence Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

(Sorry I got all weird earlier. Got P.o. . Not at you guys, I'm just having a bad day.)

"Well, I don't know, try to get your attention. I'm not asking for your autograph or anything, because I'm not a fan girl over everything. Oh, you weren't talking to me. I say and raise the shield to block the arrow coming to the girl on the ground way. I then load another arrow and make a loud exhale as I lower the shield and let go of the string. "If I hit, I'll give you a pat on the back." I say to myself quietly.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :

(I keep getting the dice wrong xD
Had to edit, Block was Successful (For Kellie's charrie, forgot her charrie's name)
Hit was Critical Hit -70)

Last edited by Matti_Leopard on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Battle Commence   Let the Battle Commence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Battle Commence
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next