The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 the belaire ranch (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon

avatar

Female Posts : 566
Join date : 2012-07-25
Birthday : 1998-07-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: the belaire ranch (open)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 pm



swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan's billowy hair flew behind her as she sat on the front porch, observing the happenings of her family's ranch. Pursing her lips slightly, she caught a glimpse of her twin brother, Thicket, running over to help with the horses. She tried to help herself from laughing, as Thicket almost tripped into one of the horse barns.

She had to take her horse out Dezabelle later, but the young mare could wait. Swan's favorite activity of the day surely wasn't riding the paint horse, despite the fact that the mare was very well mannered. The soft breeze continued flowing throughout the ranch, causing the long pasture grass to bend into waves, silently.

Yawning out of boredom, the fifteen year old began kicking her boots against the wooden floor panels. The rest of the Belaire's were either working or busy, leaving Swan to her thoughts. That is, she was left to her thoughts, before she heard a noise coming from the road. Her head snapped up as she straightened herself in her sitting position, and brushed her hair to the side of her face. "Can I help you?" Swan called out, knowing several people, even kids, came out to look for new horses, cattle, or just for advice. After all, in her opinion, they were the best.  
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
the belaire ranch (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Houses-
Jump to: