The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm never changing who I am

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:29 am

The Dead

...your sacrifice will not be forgotten...

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 am

"May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't."
- George S. Patton Jr.

The Basics
Full Name: Lenina Tristen Cross
Nickname(s): Len, called Lenny by Rafe during the games towards the end.
Birthday: April 25th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: 2, the Masonry District

History
Nestled in the Victor's Village lies a house occupied by the Cross family which consists of Craven his wife Marina and their three children Lenina, Henry and Fanny. Being the firstborn to a previous victor it is only natural that one must prove herself worthy; and Lenina has trained her whole life to hear those words, "Lenina Cross, victor of the Hunger Games!" She has dreamed of that moment since she was 10 years old, and she has every intention of volunteering as the female tribute for District 2.
It was during the 29th Annual Games that Lenina got her wish. She was reaped and put in as the tribute for District 2 alongside Rafe Terrn. It was also during these games in the final two that she was killed by her district partner and ally. She was as ruthless in the games as she was outside of them and

Life at home
Family:
Craven Cross -  Father; a previous victor and strict parent. Craven is more like a drill sergeant than a father. He has been training all of his children to participate in the games and carry on the 'family business.' In his eyes, one's worth is determined by their ability to survive. He is distant from his children, seeing himself more as their trainer than their parent.
Marina Cross - Mother; Marina is a very hands off parent, not really there and always out. She was known as more of a party girl when she was younger and thought she hit the jackpot when she decided to marry a previous victor. She would never need to work again and hasn't. Fanny takes after her looks wise, sharing the same face structure and light blonde hair.
Henry Cross - Younger brother; 18 years old now. Henry is almost as stubborn and arrogant as Lenina, causing lots of drama and fights between the two. He looks almost exactly like Craven, sharing the same square face and dark black/brown hair. His hair is usually slicked down onto his head and he has the look of a soldier as well as the attitude of one.
Fantine "Fanny" Cross - Younger sister; 15 years old now. Fanny has only just begun her career training and is still very innocent and childish. She is a girly girl, more than Lenina ever was at her age and hates going through her training everyday. Fanny has light blonde hair, similar to her mother's and making her look like the odd one out compared to her dark haired siblings.
Pets: None
Economic Status: Rich

Looks
Lenina is 5'5" with a thin build and muscular shoulders. Her skin is as pale as ivory and her dark black/brown hair and DarkOrchidish blue eyes gives her a surreal look. She is pretty and she knows it and is not afraid to use it to her advantage if she must. Her hair is straight and cut into a bob to make sure it doesn't get in her way during training. She has a small scar between her eyelid and eyebrow from a training accident with her brother Henry.

Personality
Lenina is a deadly combination of smart, manipulative and resourceful and that is because of her father. Not only was his cold demeanor towards all of his children a factor towards her cold behavior but also the intense training that he has beaten into her since she was 7 years old. Trained to kill and desensitized to most human emotions she is more of a robot than a person at this point. She is arrogant at times and tries to always exude an air of confidence
Talents: Her desensitization and logical view on everything around her makes her very calm in stressful situations. She has been trained with throwing knives and a Swiss dagger, as well as extensive stamina and agility training. Her father's training has made her a true career. She is also very smart and is trained for almost any situation the Gamemakers may bring in thanks to watching the previous Games and studying everything about them.
Flaw: Lenina is arrogant and sometimes overly confident in her own skills, which can get her into trouble. Her cold demeanor and serious nature is also seen as far to intense for some and she has a hard time keeping friends. Her hand to hand combat is the weakest of all her fighting skills.

Regarding the Games
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Swiss Daggers
- Her weapon of choice, the Swiss dagger is small enough to conceal and lightweight enough that her agility is not compromised. She has been training with the dagger since she was 10 years old, making it the one weapon that she is most proficient with and most comfortable using. Her most favorite way to wield them is dually, but she will make due with only one if need be.
Throwing Knives - Lenina's deadly aim makes using throwing knives and even throwing axes very useful to her. She can hit a small target from far away and has been known to hit a small rodent in the eye with one.
Preferred Angles: Bloodthirsty, Sexy, Smart
Angles this tribute will not do: Innocent, Nice
Token: A simple silver ring with a large, round, black gemstone set into it. It was a gift from her mother that she wore to the Reapings that she was chosen in.

Other
Playby: Charlize Theron
Theme Song: Cat People (Putting Out the Fire) by David Bowie

Gif hunts:

"Lenina weakly turned herself onto her back and let her labored breathing start to slow and relax a bit. She had always thought that she was meant to win the games, that it was her destiny to be the best. But as she lay there now on the cold floor she couldn't help but think that maybe her purpose was always to die. That maybe she was meant to help her ally, Rafe, win in the end. "We're meant to die...its what makes everything about us matter. Everything we have ever done up to the point where our lives end is then solidified by our death. It doesn't matter now, and I guess maybe...maybe I needed this to be how things ended up."

See these eyes so green. I can stare for a thousand years. Colder than the moon. Well, it's been so long. And I've been running on fire with gasoline. Those who feel me near, pull the blinds and change their minds. It's been so long. Still this pulsing night. A plague I call a heartbeat. Just be still with me. But you wouldn't believe what I've been through. It's been

Lenina Cross: Ruthless

District Two

Last edited by Ari on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 am

"It is better to recognize that we are in darkness than to pretend that we can see the light."
- Hedley Bull

The Basics
Full Name: Lorence Samantha Sullivan
Nickname(s): Goes by Lori
Birthday: November 13th
District: 12, the Coal Mining District

History
Down in the Seam lives the Sullivan family, a family that has been torn apart by the Hunger Games. When Lorence was only 12 years old her older brother Gunnar was reaped and chosen to be the male tribute that year from district 12. He never came home. Having to watch him die on screen made her more reserved at first, and then as she got older her personality began to morph and change until she became the person she is now; cynical and apathetic. She can only see the negatives in things and waits for the time when she is ineligible for the Reapings and she can finally be allowed to forget her brother's untimely death. Now an only child, her family has become more and more broken, her father is practically mute, her mother is unrelentingly depressed and Lorence herself being the cynical and uninterested teen.
During the 30th Annual Games, Lori was reaped alongside Nicanor Radke. They formed a tight alliance with just them two and she made it all the way to the final 4 before succumbing to her injuries. It was here in the arena that she realized she could love again, even if it meant that only one of them could make it out alive.

Life at home
Family:
Spencer Sullivan - Father; a coal miner in his late 40s, Spencer is more of a serious man. After the loss of his only son, Spencer withdrew into himself more and more with every passing day. He is now practically mute, hardly saying a word and communicating with audible grunts than actual words. He is hardly home, spending most of his time working in the mines; he hardly spends any time with the one child he has left.
Ophelia Sullivan - Mother; depressed since the day her son died, Ophelia is barely a shell of a person at this point. She spends most of her time alone and crying in the small shack that the Sullivan family calls home. Much like her husband she hardly talks, speaking only in a few word sentences when she does say something. Although she isn't crazy, there are rumors around the district that say that she is and her depressed demeanor doesn't help but solidify that claim.
Gunnar Sullivan - Older brother; 16 (Deceased). Lori's brother was reaped 5 years before her own reaping and was killed during the games in the initial bloodbath. He never stood a chance against the careers as he ran into the Cornucopia for supplies. He was intelligent and bright, but could be overly confident and arrogant at times usually overestimating his skills.
Pets: She has a black and white cat named Milo. He is more spotted than the traditional tuxedo pattern on most black and white cats. Although he doesn't live in her house and would be considered more of a stray, but she feeds him daily so in her mind she is more or less his owner.
Economic Status: Poor

Looks
Lori stands at 5'6" and weighs only 105lbs. She looks rather thin for her height and has hardly any muscle tone except for a small amount in her legs and calves. She has the distinctive 'Seam' look, having dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her skin is olive colored and surprisingly smooth and clear. Her almond shaped eyes are quite large and her eyelashes are long and she has full lips.

Personality
Extremely apathetic to the world around her, Lori is not one to show much interest in the things going on around her. She has an extremely serious nature and is quite cynical. Though she can have her sweet moments, they rarely come out and are still very harsh like most of her personality. She has a sharp with and is a fast thinker, usually being able to talk herself out of almost any situation with ease. Lying comes quite easily to her and she has no problem doing so.
Talents: Lori has a razor sharp wit and a silver tongue. She can talk her way out of almost everything and has many times. She has no problems telling lies and being deceitful and her moral compass is a little skewed making her feel little to no regret for wronging another person. She is good with a bow and arrow, though not as good as her brother was; but she is able to hit a target and that is what really counts. She is also pretty a pretty speedy runner, even her walk is more of a power walk.
Flaw: Lori's cynical nature can be very harsh at times, making some people avoid her because of it. She usually shoots things down, and thinks most ideas are stupid and isn't afraid to share her opinion. She can be somewhat of a loose cannon and isn't able to control her emotions when they start to build up. Once she has hit the threshold of her emotions, it is hard for her to come back down to a relaxed state. Physically she is not very strong, and would be unable to beat anyone is a fist fight.

Regarding the Games
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Bow and Arrow
- Gunnar began teaching Lori how to shoot a bow and arrow before he was reaped. He was quite talented with one and would usually use it to hunt for small animals like squirrels and rabbits helping to feed his family. She inherited his bow after he died and has practiced with it here and there ever since. She is no where near as good as her brother was, but she can hit a target from a far distance.
Pickaxe - Would be more of a secondary weapon, Lori has some experience using a pickaxe. But not in the way of using it as a weapon or as a way to defend herself. This would not be her first choice in weapons, because it would require her to be near her target, but she would make due if she wasn't able to get a hold of a bow and arrow.
Preferred Angles: Serious, Apathetic, Cynical
Angles this tribute will not do: Sweet and Innocent
Token: Lori's token is a lucky rabbits foot tied onto a piece of twine. Her brother caught the rabbit while he was wandering around the district one day before being reaped and made sure to save that foot as a memento for his sister, hearing it was good luck to carry one around. She has somehow managed to keep it in good shape since she got it 5 years ago.

Other
Playby: Aubrey Plaza
Theme Song: You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse

Gif hunts:

"The world began too blur around her and it was like the colors began to drain from everything around her. The pinks and blues and reds and greens that made up this colorful arena began to disappear, as did all the worries that seemed to always flood her mind. She looked up to Nicanor one last time, sad that she would no longer be with him but knowing full well that he could win now with nothing to hold him back. "You have to win, for me and for you and for everyone in District 12. You have to go back now. I love you Nicanor Radke. And I will see you again one day, but not any day soon." And for the first time since her brother's death she let herself cry as she grabbed the flower that was given to her. She looked up at Jarvis who still stood in front of her and took the petals into her hand and crushed it. With her dying breath she let it out and with it the dust swirled into the air and hopefully right into Jarvis' lungs. A parting gift to her killer."

By the time I'm out the door. You tear me down like Roger Moore... I cheated myself. Like I knew I would. I told you, I was trouble. You know that I'm no good. My stomach drop and my guts churn. You shrug and it's the worst. Who truly stuck the knife in first. I cheated myself. Like I knew I would. I told you, I was trouble. You know that I'm no good

Lori Sullivan: Cynical

District Twelve

Last edited by Ari on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 am

"I am incapable of mediocrity."
- Serge Gainsbourg

The Basics
Full Name: Anders Dean Yorke
Nickname(s): His younger brother calls him Andy, but everyone just calls him Anders. He only lets his brother call him Andy.
Birthday: March 25th
District: 2, the District of Masonry

History
Although the Anders and the Yorke family is from a more known "rich" district, they are far from that. This is mainly because his father spends any small amount of money he has to allow Anders to train as a career in hopes that one day he will go into the Hunger Games and win and bring fortune to his family. Anders has taken up being the caretaker to his younger brother Sammy now that his mother is dead and his father is hardly ever around. His father started working basically from sunrise before the two boys wake up and much later at night after the two boys have gone to bed. Unfortunately he needs to work as much as possible in order to survive. While there are a few times where he has a break from work it is a rare occasion he does make sure to try and spend as much time with his children as possible. So now Anders has taken on the task of taking care of his brother Sammy and would do anything for him, including stealing if that is needed to get him a meal. Anders has had no problem breaking into places in order to get enough to make it through the next day, which is how he has gotten so good at lock picking and being stealthy and quiet.

Life at home
Family:
Garreth Yorke - Father; Anders' full time working father, Garreth works as a miner in the large mountains of District 2 that are home to the numerous types of minerals that the district is known for. He isn't around much during that day as he works constantly to keep up with the financial need of his family. He hopes that one day his oldest son will go into the games and come out a victor so that his family will finally have the chance to live without having to worry about where their next meal is going to come from.
Amelia Yorke - Mother (Deceased). Amelia was your typical stay at home mother until she got pregnant with her second son Sammy. After that point she knew she was going to have to get her own full time job in order to support her family. Most extra money that she made went to help support her children but she only did so part of the time. She hated the fact that she had to leave her kids home at all during most days but she did what she needed to for the good of her family. She was unfortunately killed in a mining accident and left Garreth to take care of his two sons which only made him want to have Anders train hard to try and win the games.
Samuel "Sammy" Yorke - Younger brother; 16. Samuel, or called Sammy by his family is Anders' younger brother. Sammy looks like a string bean in the sense that he is tall for his age and quite thin, especially compared to his older brother. Sammy is inquisitive, caring and in many ways very different from Anders. He enjoys things like learning and school and has no interest in things that would be considered "normal" for kids from District 2 like fighting and weapons. Anders is very, VERY protective of his younger brother and would do anything to protect him, even if that means putting his own life on the line. Anders even makes sure to not allow Sammy to take tesserae just so then his name isn't put into the lottery anymore times then it needs to be and so puts himself in there more times for the sake of sparing his brother. Anders knows that even if he goes into the games it is far more likely that he will make it out alive.
Pets: His family has a dog named Bones, but it is more taken with his brother and usually wants nothing to do with Anders. Bones and Anders have a love-hate relationship.
Economic Status: Poor

Looks
Anders is a well built and muscular specimen and while he does have a considerable amount of muscle on him he is also lean as he does a considerable amount of running. Anders stands at 6 foot tall and weighs around 180lbs, and has a muscular build. His dark brown hair is always kept short on the sides and longer on the top. Anders has a square face, nice olive skin and a small line of very faint freckles that go over his nose. His eyes are a hazel color that is an equal mixture of brown and green. His nose is average size and his jaw line is strong and defined. Anders tends to be clean shaven but every so often one can see the stubble that comes with the start of a beard but it never gets longer then a prickly stubble. He has a nice smile and a very distinguishable smirk that tends to hang out on his face more often then not.

Personality
Anders is a typical careers; well trained, well built, confident in his own skills, and is not quiet when it comes to talking about them. Humble is a word that would never be used to describe the boy from District 2 and he doesn't like to try and pretend like it would. Anders can be egotistical and cocky at times, mainly when it comes to his own skills or the skills of a group that he may be apart of. He is extremely loyal to his family and to his friends as well as any allies that he deems worthy of his time. He likes to surround himself with strong people and will tell those that he feels is not worth his time exactly what he feels. Anders can also be quite the charmer, especially with women. He is not afraid to flirt with a girl to get information or something from them and get them to do something that he wants them to do. Some people can find him to be abrasive and he has a very dominant Type-A personality.
Talents: Anders has gained quite a few useful talents from the time he spends training at the training centers all of which would prove to be useful in the arena. He is pretty resourceful and observant of the things around him, but not in the sense that he thinks too far ahead in a situation. He is notably stealthy and a virtuoso of evasion and quiet movement. Whenever someone needs something done in secret, he is the one to go to. He has also gotten quite good at picking locks and getting into places that he necessarily shouldn't be getting into. Anders has also gotten used to using all different types of weapons but primarily his strongest talents are his spear wielding skills and his martial arts training. Anders is loyal to any allies he may have and especially to his younger brother. He also tends to not care what people think about him and will speak his mind no matter what.
Flaw: While Anders has learned a lot from his time at the Career Academy he is really only adept at the killing aspect of the games. When it comes to the survival aspects he is lacking. Anders was never one to fully focus on fire making, healing skills and food and water knowledge and so his knowledge on those topics are lacking. Anders is also known to be cocky and emotionally closed off from people. He tends to be somewhat abrasive and while he is extremely loyal to people it can also be a double edged sword. He would die if necessary and while he knows the Hunger Games is about 1 victor coming out he doesn't like to think that any possible allies would betray him. People can be turned off by his arrogance and cockiness which is just a product of his own ego.

Regarding the Games
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Spear
- While Anders has become a weapons master in a sense and has used numerous different weapons, he is most adept when it comes to using a spear or any kind of spear type weapon. Luckily for him all the career training has paid off and he has gained a considerable amount of skill and knowledge using a spear. Enough so that if he has one he can be considered almost unstoppable, though really any weapon he can be considered a threat to any tribute that stands in his way.
Hand to Hand combat - Anders is adept in with hand to hand combat and martial arts. Hand to hand sparring is one of his favorite things to do in training and he is quick on his feet and resourceful. He can be a scrappy fighter when he needs to be and can pack a mighty punch. Even without a weapon Anders will continue to fight with his fists and can even use things like short blades and knives thrown into the mix. If he is unarmed or put into a dangerous situation then he will use anything as a weapon, seeing potential in even everyday items.
Preferred Angles: Arrogant, Cocky, Capable
Angles this tribute will not do: Intelligent, Sweet, Caring
Token: A charm of an old family crest that hangs on a worn silver chain. The charm is of importance to his family but the chain is something that he actually took from a house that he broke into. Hanging alongside his family charm is an apple charm that tends to be hidden on the chain under the crest charm.

Other
Playby: Jensen Ackles
Theme Song: 1000 Miles by Vanessa Carlton ((I would like to note this is pretty jokingly done, but yea))

Gif hunts:

"Astrid was like the sister he never had had nor necessarily wanted but that was how it was now. Now he knew why he barreled down that cliff without hesitation, because he would have done the same thing for Sammy and now Astrid. "Just...win." He said weakly up to her as his eyes began to force themselves shut. "Screw consciousness....that's what I say." His words were weak and quiet as his breathing slowed to next to nothing and his body told him it was enough and his time was up. His eyes closed and his labored breathing became more raspy and short as it became harder and harder to breathe. After a minute of squeezing Astrid's hand the pressure loosened and it fell to the ground. A second later the canon sounded to signify there was nothing more that could be done for him as his heart stopped and signified his time in the games were done. He wasn't going back home to District 2, he was never going to see Sammy again but at least he could hope that Astrid would win and Sammy would be a little bit better even if he lost his older brother in the process."

Masquerading as a man with a reason. My charade is the event of the season. And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know. On a stormy sea of moving emotion. I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say. Carry on, my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.

Anders Yorke: Cocky

District Two

Last edited by Ari on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 am

"What she lacks in age she makes up for in madness."
- Quentin Tarantino

The Basics
Full Name: Anima Reaver
Nickname(s): None
Birthday: February 6th
District: 9, the District of Grains

History
The Reaver household was once normal. It consisted of a man and his wife and they were expecting a child to complete their happy family in District 9. But shortly after the birth of their daughter, whom they named Anima, the woman died and left her husband and daughter behind. It was then that things changed. The man, named Hoshi, transformed into someone almost unrecognizable from his former self behind closed doors. His drinking increased as Anima aged and soon enough she reached the age of 7 she began to look more and more like her mother, a young woman who was beautiful and credited as having no flaws whatsoever in Hoshi's mind. It was at this point the abuse started. Ranging from sexual to physical abuse, Hoshi would claim the reason behind his cruel actions towards his daughter was because of her similar looks to her mother, claiming that her beauty made him do it. The abuse continued for years, only increasing and becoming worse and worse as time went on. No one ever said anything though, teachers would see the bruises and cuts and peacekeepers never seemed to make a visit to the Reaver household. Anima was trapped in a world of nightmares and was never able to leave, her only escape was blocking out everything and finding the place in her mind that let her forget her pain as all she could do was sit back and let things happen.

One night though when Anima was about 12 years old, Hoshi had passed out after a long night of drinking. He was out cold on their couch and began to vomit, choking as he laid there not able to really function anymore. Anima stood there, watching and knowing she could help him but instead she just stood back and let him die in front of her. The peacekeepers who showed up the next morning decided that it was an accident, and whether they knew or not was never really determined but if they did they decided to leave the girl be. That was the night that Anima changed, that she went from the poor innocent girl that she was into the person she is now. Her mind was no longer able to tell what exactly was right and wrong. After the death of her father she tried staying in a few orphanages but never stayed long as her behavior was always considered 'inappropriate' and 'destructive.' She eventually moved to the streets after finally running away and has lived there since, putting her name in for the tesserae and praying on the sympathies of others as her source of food and clothing. This is why she is now a master manipulator and able to so easily string together a line of lies for any situation.

Life at home
Family:
Hoshi Reaver - Father (Deceased). Hoshi was a man who when his wife was alive, was more vibrant and loving. But once his wife passed on and he was left with his daughter Anima he became withdrawn and depressed in the safety of his own home. When he was out in public though he acted like nothing was wrong and he had been able to convince himself that there truly was nothing wrong with him or what he was doing. He began to drink all the time and as Anima got older he began to show her inappropriate attention as he began to see his wife in her. Although he always apologized for his actions he never took blame for them and always blamed it on his grief. Anima began to resent and hate her father, but honestly who wouldn't in that situation. It was thanks to him that Anima grew into the husk of a person that she is now. He died after one night of getting very, very drunk and choked on his own vomit while Anima sat by in the next room. It was declared an accident by the peacekeepers and in a lot of ways no one actually killed him, there just wasn't help when there could have been.
Zelda Reaver - Mother (Deceased). A young woman of 20 when she died, Zelda died of a chronic illness that made her sick for her entire life. Anima never knew her mother as she died when she was very very young. Too young to remember her at all, so all she knows about her mother is what she has seen of her in pictures and the one thing her father ever told her about Zelda. She was beautiful, the most beautiful woman her father had ever seen according to him and Anima apparently looks almost exactly like her. This was one reason why her father showed her the unwanted attention that he did, claiming that it was that fact that made him do it and his grief at her death that made him turn to her for comfort. Her mother is an enigma to her, but all she knows is that she was apparently kind, beautiful and warm hearted. All of these things were relayed to her by her father, what she was really like Anima could never tell you nor does she even try to think about it.

Pets: She has no pets at all.
Economic Status: Extremely Poor, she lives on the streets after all.

Looks
When you first look at Anima you are given the impression that she is a weak and frail girl due to her thin figure. She is only about 5'4" tall and weighs only 105lbs, and uses the fact that she looks so small and innocent to her advantage constantly. Her dark, almost jet black hair has hints of dark brown in them and hangs down straight and to the middle of her back. Her hairstyle has one thing that really stands out and that is her bangs that are cut straight across her face and go down to just above her eyes and cover her eyebrows pretty effectively. Her skin is quite a contrast when put up against her long, dark hair; making it look pale and almost like porcelain. Even though her skin isn't that pale, she certainly doesn't have much of a tan or anything and it looks even more pale with her hair in the mix. Her skin is relatively clear and blemish free around her face, though when you reach her arms and torso you can see the marks of old scars that have long since healed from old abuses. Her lips are full and a naturally pink color and her nose is slightly curved and her eyes are eyes are surrounded by almost unnaturally long, dark eyelashes. Anima's eyes are a deep brown color and look almost black. They blend in very well with her pupils and give her that look of having none at all as they are hardly distinguishable. The are very eerie as it looks like they are almost emotionless and almost lifeless, but she can easily put on a few fake tears and can make them seem very full of emotions. Most times though, she just has that dead look in her eyes that suggests she just doesn't care.

Personality
Anima is quite simply put a sociopath, she has no sense of a moral responsibility and can be slightly antisocial at times. It explains why she does a lot of the things she does and a lot of why she is the way she is. She has hardly any emotions and regrets at times and tends not to feel bad about anything she does that most people would have negative feelings about. She can hurt people without it negatively impacting her life in anyway and she can easily put herself into any role without hesitation so long as it suits her needs in that situation. Nature vs nurture is hard to determine in this situation, though her mindset was probably molded mostly from her past and how she grew up. Her father being as abusive as he was in many different ways trained her to block out things and gave her a twisted view on what was considered right and what was considered wrong. Anima is also extremely narcissistic and feels that she is better then most people. She, like most narcissistic sociopaths, tends to react violently to criticism but only reacts that way when it is some sort of criticism about herself. Most other things she doesn't really care about, but her appearance or herself in general is a topic that you best steer clear of if you do not have praise to give. Anima always presents herself in the best light and usually is able to easily charm people to gain their trust, though that is not usually recommended. Besides that, Anima just doesn't tend to care much about thing going on around her, especially if they don't have anything to do with her. She is kind of aloof and withdrawn and somewhat antisocial, which makes her more of a loner unless she needs something from someone. In that case then she makes sure to pull out all the stops to get them to trust her so that she can get what she needs out of the relationship.
Talents: Anima is manipulative and very good at it. She can make almost any situation work to her advantage and is able to string a few lies together to get herself seen in a certain way. She is an actress so to speak and has a silver tongue, playing any role necessary for her survival is something that is second nature to her. She uses her smaller frame and looks to pull off looking like a weakling and innocent, but she is not afraid to look sexy or seductive either. She can analyze her surroundings and the people near her and prey on their weaknesses to get ahead in life. Anima is also very agile and when she still went to school regularly she was one of the fastest girls in her class. She can sprint for longer then most people can and her endurance for running is high. She can easily outrun most people and she has an ability to escape situations she does not want to be apart of. Anima is also extremely apathetic, and feels pretty much no remorse for things that she does. She is a sociopath and has no problem shutting of the emotions in her head. Her view on things is very twisted, but this kind of mind set is good in a setting like the games because killing another human being wouldn't ever break her down mentally like it may do to other people.
Flaw: Because Anima is a narcissistic sociopath she tends not to connect with people well, nor does she feel bad when it comes down to hurting them in anyway. While it helps that she has no problems with betraying someone if need be it secures her being distanced from people. She tends to be a loner and the friends she does get do not stay long because she does not hesitate to torture them in some way or another. Anima is not physically strong at all. When it comes down to a physical confrontation she wouldn't last too long if it comes down to punching and kicking. She would prefer something ranged and keeping her distance from people because of that reason.

Regarding the Games
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Meteor Hammer
- Anima appreciates the idea using a weapon that can be used as both an offensive weapon and a defensive one. That is where a meteor hammer comes in. Having the blunt end of a mace at one end it can easily bash someone's head in if thrown with enough force and speed, and being attached to a long chain it can be a ranged weapon and is also useful for helping to disarm and wrap up her enemies. It is a quick weapon and is hard to block if put in the hands of the right person and it compliments the fact that she is not physically that strong that it is more ranged.
Sickle - Being from the grain district it only makes sense that she knows how to use a sickle. It is lightweight and easy to swing and that would be the reason why she would go for something like that to use as a weapon. It's something small and hand held and the fact that it is bladed and she could easily run with it and still not be weighed down by her choice of weapon makes it her choice for closer combat. Though she is willing to use almost any sort of weapon with a blade, a sickle would be her first choice.
Preferred Angles: Mysterious, Manipulative, Innocent, Weakling and Sexy
Angles this tribute will not do: Sweet or Caring
Token: Nothing as she has nothing of value nor does she have anything that she wants to remind her of home.

Other
Playby: Chiaki Kuriyama
Theme Song: Guren no Yumiya (english cover) by Amanda Lee and David Alvarez

Gif hunts:

Are you the prey? No we are the hunters! Our names won't be remembered, if we die like trampled flowers. I refuse to be forgotten, written off as less then worthless. Scream and cry but none will hear you. Plead and beg but none will help you. Channel the anger swelling inside you, pushing the boundary til you break through. Deep in your soul there's no hesitation, so make yourself the one they all fear. This is the moment for war.

Anima Reaver: Manipulative

District Nine

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:23 pm

The Gamemaker

...the one with the thankless job...

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:08 pm

"If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!"
- Adolf Hitler

The Basics
Full Name: Augustus Crow
Nickname(s): He goes by his last name mainly, never by Augustus unless it is a formal occasion or by someone who has never met him before.
Birthday: August 17th

History
Augustus Crow, or Crow as he is called by about 99% of people is your average Gamemaker. Cruel and ruthless when it comes to creating arenas meant to kill tributes and somewhat cold away from his job, these are the things that has allowed him to strive in the field. Even when he was young he was always strategic and always imaginative when it came to planning. And so after the revolution and the start of the games it became a no brainer the job he wanted to take on. Crow has been someone with their hands in the Games even from the beginning, starting off at the bottom as a lowly button pusher to release mutts he soon worked his way up until he ended up as a full fledged Gamemaker when he was in his 30's. His arenas have been called harsh at times and his mutts were relentless, but he was always a man who got the job done and always provided just enough entertainment that the audience never got bored. His job is his life though, and sadly for Crow he never got married and started a family of his own and only saw it as a way to hold him back from his career. Present day, Crow still makes arenas and is still the go to guy when the people of the Capitol are looking for something a little more deadly for their tributes.

Life at home
Family: Crow has no family, he is married to his job and his parents are long dead now. To write about them all now would just be pointless as he hasn't thought about them since their death when he was in his 20's or so.
Pets: Crow does have an orange tabby that he usually carries most places with him. No one really knows why he has it as it seems very out of character for him to have but he does. It is the only family that he really has at this point.
Economic Status: Rich enough

Looks
Crow is an more grizzled man who is in his early 50's, who is usually either completely clean shaven or sometimes lets a bit of stubble show along his face. When he is in 'Games' mode though he tends to be as clean shaven and professional looking as possible, though for the other part of the year one might think he is actually a drunk or something with as little care he takes in his appearance. A man who doesn't think he has anyone to impress when he isn't in the limelight, it tends to show during the months the Games aren't going on. His hair is a little shaggy, but short so that it never gets too long and covers his face and he never really combs it either so it is usually scattered around the top of his head. His eyes are a dark brown, almost black looking color and sit underneath two thick eyebrows that are the same color as his hair which is also a dark brown color. His face, while clear in complexion shows his age and he has some wrinkles that sit around his eyes and along his forehead. Blah is actually quite tall and is about 6'1" and weighs about average for his height and age, though he isn't in as good of shape athletically as he used to be in his younger years.

Personality
Crow is a determined, cold and sarcastic individual. His personality fits in to what most people look for in a Gamemaker, he keeps his cool and doesn't get emotional attachments to certain people. He tends to have a wall around him emotionally, and not many people know much about him outside of the games as he tends to keep his life extremely private. He isn't one to share things and is usually all business, especially when it comes to being in the workplace. The one time most people see genuine excitement from Crow is during the Games. Maybe it is because he is a sadist or maybe he just really love his job, but seeing the things that happens in the arena always seems to bring a smile to his face.

Regarding the Games
Arena Style: Crow is usually secretive when it comes to sharing his arena ideas, only he tends to know what all is in store for the tributes. His arenas tend to be more full of surprises but there is never a set environment that he tends to use. Whatever things interest him at the time tend to show when he creates his arenas and his ideas for it. He is not one to make things easy for the tributes though and the ones that rise to the victor spot tend to be the ones that can not only survive each other but survive the elements. There are no easy victories when you go into his arenas. He likes low supplies, harsh environment and relentless mutts.

Other
Playby: Mark A. Sheppard
Theme Song: None

Gif hunts:

And I'm not proud of my address. In this torn up town, no post code envy. And we'll never be royals. It don't run in our blood. That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B. And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy.photoalbum

Augustus Crow: Strategic

Gamemaker

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm never changing who I am   I'm never changing who I am - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm never changing who I am
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: