The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:29 pm

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:52 pm

District 2 Train Tumblr_ms173psZW21s5vrh0o1_500
District 2 Train Lorina10
Lori paused for a minute in front of the train, letting the wind play with her perfectly curled hair as she stood, silent, lips slightly parted, her eyes fixed on the door to a whole new world. She realized she'd been holding her breath and exhaled. This was where it began. Lori shook off any feelings of regret or anxiety and grinned, marching forward and stepping onto the train. She sat down on one of the little couches, which she happily noted were a glossy hot-pink color, and picked a grape off of the cart next to her, which was piled high with every type of luxurious food she could possibly imagine. Lori popped the grape into her mouth, sighed, and wondered where her mentor was. She had loved watching Astrid last Games, and was excited to meet her. Astrid was practically her idol. "Heelllooo?" Lori called, raising an eyebrow. "Anybody home?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:28 am

District 2 Train Tumblr_mh55qvwPFJ1s2l6uoo1_500

Astoria, really didn't want to be back in this for mentoring but she did it as a favour for her little sister. Astoria knew what it was like to want to be with your kid when you just had them, and any loving mother would want to stay with their children anyways. Astoria made sure she had her rum this time to get her through this, sometimes tributes just were a pain in the ass and Astoria hated it, although she couldn't drink a whole lot, she had to keep down to small limits per day or she could get sucked into her old habits which wasn't ideal. She rolled her eyes as she was up early and she had to attend to Giselle and make sure she was good to go. The young child was now three years old.

She already felt old and couldn't believe her daughter was three. Astoria was dreading the years that Giselle would be a teenager and into boys, also because of the reapings, she didn't want her daughter to end up going into them. Auntie Astrid and uncle Rafe were taking care of her for the time being and she smiled.

Astoria hadn't been mentoring for awhile, but she had been in the capitol a bit, especially three years ago when her and Ben ended up having that one night of fun, of course after a lot of rum in their systems. It wasn't meant to happen, and neither was the whole pregnancy, but in the end Astoria was rather glad it did. Giselle gave her something else to do, rather than sit at home and drink to fix her problems.

Soon Astoria came up to the train and she walked in. She grabbed a doughnut, she always craved one for a long time, they had them sometimes in district two but they were known to be rather rare around the area. She came in and smiled, "Why, hello" She said smirked. She came in and sat down, "Sorry if I'm not what you expected, Astrid, my sister, decided to stay home with her children these games, so you got me instead, the older and better version." Astoria said with a wink and then she looked over at the girl. "I'm Astoria, by the way, any questions about anything even non relating to the games go ahead, can be about interviews, my life, stars, training, about the new victor, go ahead, and I'll answer, I mean if I tell you something, likely hood of you surviving and telling others is very slim, one in twenty five kind of chance we're speaking." Astoria mentioned and rolled her eyes.

(Didn't feel like colouring it)
Back to top Go down

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:23 am

District 2 Train Tumblr_inline_mrlgzti1RT1qz4rgp
District 2 Train Lorina10
Lori 's jaw dropped as she saw Astoria in the train with her. "Oh my god, your games were legendary!" she gasped, "it is an honor to meet you." Lori was just as pleased with Astoria as her mentor as she would have been with Astrid. The sister duo had always inspired her with their ability to fight, kill people win, and look hella good doing it. Lori tilted her head to the side, listening to Astoria speak, and nodded thoughtfully. "Sure, they're terrible odds, but they're terrible odds for everyone else too." She laughed. "Although that doesn't really help. So... what would you recommend for the training center? Try not to make enemies or try to let people know you mean business?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 Train
Page 1 of 1