The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

34th Hunger Games Parade!

Go down 
+8
ArtsyAmy
Chiiyoko
moon
Phoenix
Matti
Trist
Sorella
Loki
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue150/15034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

34th Hunger Games Parade! Empty
PostSubject: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm

The bright lights of the Capitol shine down on the Tributes in their Chariots...
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue150/15034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:56 pm

(Two posts per tribute!)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:53 pm

The bright light shines down into my face, I cant help but wince at it. I look at my outfit, ugh, this is SO last season.. I thought to myself, I am disgusted to wear this costume, which caused me to make a really weird face. I decide that its decent enough, district 3 isn't fashion anyways. For some reason I want to rip my shoe of and throw it at the d7 boy in the distance, he just looks too stern, I don't like when people look that stern, but I resist the urge and start waving to the crowd, throwing kisses waves to people in the capitol.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue0/034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Preston wasn't pleased at his outfit for the Tribute Parade. It looked like a origami court jester outfit. Folds on folds on folds for his shirt, and the rest was just perfectly white and brown. Before Preston could say anything, he got distracted by a girl a few chariots ahead of him staring at him. Preston shook his head at the girl, not even choosing to see what district she was from. He looked back at his stylist and said, "If you're supposed to be a stylist, then why I am wearing a type of court jester shirt. It just looks like a big-" Preston got cut off as the chariots started moving. He rolled his eyes and looked in front of himself, not planning to go crazy like other people, but just be gentle. They Capitalists were very fragile after all, one wrong move towards one and they'd feel broken. At least, that's what Preston thought. District Seven started the second half of the chariots, and when they started to move, Preston blurted out the words. "I'm so fabulous. So listen to me!" Preston was in a nice calm voice, hoping nobody in the crowds really heard him. "Hi!" Preston said with a calm face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:08 pm

34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_inline_ms846kFHS51qz4rgp

Arisella, really didn't like any of this shit, where you show cased yourself, it was like a bloody horse race, and Aris was a horse that needed to be shown off to get people's attention so they'd bet on her and treat her well, she didn't need that from anymore. She looked around and she had to stand there in a horrid costume. She had flowers and all sorts of plants weaved through her hair, and she was wearing a dress, where the top was like grapes cut in half and placed there to be a more purple effect, her dress and grapevine like things as the skirt of the dress, but it didn't go down far. Her make up was done very well but she despised it more than anything.

Aris crossed her arms as she stood there, luckily she was deaf so she couldn't hear all the people around her, she'd want to dig her grave if she could hear. Arisella, knew how to tell if people were around though, she had better senses with other things. She sighed. Once she was on the chariot with her district partner, she stood as far away from him as possible and wrinkled her face up a bit.

As the horses started to pull the chariot she had a scowl on her face, she wasn't going to be presented so pretty like, besides Aris had her own ideas. As the carriage moved, Arisella pulled the stupid damn flowers out of her hair and then she climbed up a bit and sat on the ledge and she gave the one finger wave, yea basically in spite of the capitol, but it was her own way of putting on a show. After there was a good chunk of crowd behind them she went back on the little platform with her district partner and she faced the back. The next thing she did had never been done before, but now she was also pissed with her stylist. She ripped off the dress and was just in a pair of short shorts and her bra. She didn't care, and she didn't want to be a doll. "Read my lips!" She shouted. "Kiss my ass." She said more quietly and smirked. She held her hands above her head, and she would never know how people reacted in terms of sounds, because she couldn't hear them, but some of the faces were priceless.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue10/15034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Jared was making his way to the chariot. He was dressed in an outfit that...wasn't the most stylish thing. He noticed the theme was grapes. He was wearing a purple suit, with areas that had grape clusters together. They were mainly on his arms and he had a hat that was rimmed with grapes. Some may have thought it looked nice...Jared didn't. He stood next to his partner in the chariot and noticed her moving away. He grinned as he looked away. They took off and...things got strange.

He waved to the crowd, yelling random things, and then smiled to himself at their confused looks. That's when she got on the ledge. Jared looked away as she did her stunt and he figured hhe had to do something to match it...so he took off a cluster of grapes, put it a good distance above his head, and began to bite at them. He tore grapes off of the cluster with his teeth, and to his surprise they were real. He swallowed them, throwing the rest at one point. After that, he resumed grinning and waving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 pm

34th Hunger Games Parade! Lorina10
34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_lu24vxwnHr1qjqpcbo1_500

Lori let a wide grin spread across her face as the District 2 chariot made its journey through the parade. She couldn't be happier with her outfit; the stylist was a genius. She was wearing a metallic silver corset-like leotard with an intricate metal collar piece that rose around her neck like she was a queen- which, in her opinion, she was and came down around her shoulders to hug her chest and stomach. She had knee-length high-heeled black boots made of the same metal design as the collar, and awesome metallic silver and black nailpolish and makeup. Her hair was loose in soft beach waves, but she had a subtle, circular metal crown that looked like it had been woven from especially thorny flower and leafy stems, then coated in the same black metal, as well as some similar black metal accents on her elbows. Lori loved every part of it, even the slightly metallic translucent silver tights/leggings that shone in the light.

She blew a kiss to the crowd and looked over at her district partner, Rocky. He hadn't said a word since they'd left the district, only stared at people and tilted his head to the left, hissing until they walked away. Now he had his wide-eyed gaze fixed on the crowd, some of which were fidgeting uncomfortably. Lori elbowed him in the side with the tip of her elbow, which was sharp due to her parade outfit, and he hissed at her, arching his back, then shrunk back into seat and refused to move. "You know you're supposed to try to make them like you, right?" she said, raising an eyebrow. He ignored her. "Ugh, whatever." Lori flashed a smile to the crowd Rocky had freaked out and they quickly got back into the spirits of the parade.

She looked around at the other tributes, then back at herself. Yeah, definitely still the hottest bish in this place, even if that District 11 girl is stripping it down to the basics... better watch out for her, though, that takes confidence. Or stupidity and a lack of self-esteem, but it looks like confidence from here. The pair from 9 were definitely giving off some weird vibes. The girl looked dangerous, whereas the guy just looked like grain. Valerie winked at a few rich-looking members of the crowd and stood slowly, balancing carefully so she wouldn't fall. She twisted a little, making sure the capitol saw the amazing outfit her stylist has prepared, and let the wind from the forward movement of the chariot blow her hair back like it was a fan. The Capitol was definitely her favorite part of the Games so far, and she couldn't wait for the rest.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan allowed her stylist to fix the last hairs on her head before they went out. Her blonde tresses were in large curls that cascaded down her back, the top of it all covered with a canvas cowgirl hat. Normally, the rich girl would never seen dressed in such a fashion. However, she let it slide this time. Swan hadn't looked at herself recently, ever since the styling began. Trust wasn't a strong suit for her, but she didn't really have a choice in this moment.

The rest of her outfit was really typical of her district, as she looked like a dressed up cowgirl. Personally, she didn't have a opinion on animals, or looking like she herded them. Swan stood on the chariot in a blue, plaid, button down shirt, tucked into a tan skirt. Jean leggings were positioned under the skirt, which allowed room for bright blue boots to be stationed on her feet.

Raising an eyebrow at her district partner, who hadn't really spoken to her since they got reaped, she rolled her eyes at him. As the district ten chariot lurched forward, a dazzling smile snapped onto the tribute's face, glowing with makeup and color. Silvery black eye shadow made her eyes stand out as they continued into the crowd of roaring Capitol citizens.  Waving and smiling until her face hurt, she heard people gasping, as her head darted to look at what could cause them all to stare at the district eleven chariot. The female tribute had stripped down, making Swan's eyes wide as she returned to her waving and smiling.

Her head was buzzing with ideas on how to make the crowd pay attention to her, more than the almost naked form of the other tribute. It was a little more difficult, without a fabulous costume to work with. Flipping her hat in the air, she watched it soar in the air for a moment, before Swan caught it again, placing it back on her head with a wink. "Go District Ten!" she yelled fiercely.

parade outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 pm

34th Hunger Games Parade! 5m9g7
34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_makcsxfLUX1rwujvf

Amaya tripped over herself on those awful heels as she made her way to the chariot. They're stylist was scary in a way, she swore she saw a rolling pin lying around somewhere. "I'm okay!" She said to no one in particular as she got herself up again. As she got up, she readjusted her dress that was forcefully slapped on not too long ago; the white dress looked as if it went through a dye factory gone wrong. It went all the way down to the ground andj ust made it even harder to walk in. Thank god it was the horses pulling them down the parade and not them walking. Amaya sulked as she and Levi waited for their turn to exit into the huge area probably filled with neon hair. "Can't wait to get out of these stuff. What's the point in make up anyways? Feels like it just a reason to paint your face," Amaya folded her arms murmuring to Levi, but mostly to herself. She sighed and dropped her hands, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Apparently, hair was important too. They're stylists tied hers back into a fishtail braid and chalked it with their version of 'sea' blue. She'll never understand the Capitol. But when she turned back to see that her stylist wasn't looking, she pinned up the hairpin that seemed to be so precious to her now. It wasn't that she didn't want her stylist to know, it's more of... that she didn't want anyone else to touch it and break it. When their horses started to move forward, towards the open air, Amaya glanced towards Levi and started to pullout a grin. "Remember to smile," she chuckled and prepared herself for the impact of lights.

The sounds was deafening and Amaya couldn't even hear herself think. All she caught from the announcer's mouth was District 4 and she took that queue to shoot up her hand into the air, waving enthusiastically. "All hands on deck for District 4!" Amaya laughed, shouting out the joke as she made a salute to the crowd. Her mouth the widen the plastered smile on her face but there were no nerves, no nothing. If she could get out of these heels, it was actually quite fun. I mean, there're horses! That wasn't something she saw everyday. Amaya didn't know what else to do, she could only see a few of the tributes in front and some were doing crazy things. She was probably the most boring one around. She looked at her district partner, as if he was the answer to find any brilliant ideas.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:37 am

34th Hunger Games Parade! Create.php?text=Lola%20Moss&name=TheOnlyException
34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_inline_mqbgypZYd01qz4rgp
Female ~ 17 ~ District 1

As much as Lola loved her costume, which was covered in glitter and feathers, it wasn't fit right. It was too tight and Lola could hardly move. She would be lucky if she didn't fall in her high heels either. She did like her feathered headpiece and boa though. They were nice touches.

She along with her male tribute got onto the chariot. Their horse was pink, like their outfits. It looked beautiful. The actually chariot looked tacky and ugly, and she wanted out of there quickly. Luckily District 1's chariot went first, so she can take the opportunity to get the sponsors to love her before everyone else's chariot comes along.

Their chariot went, and Lola made a heart shape to the crowd. She blew a kiss and waved at the crowd. If she could, she would spin around and dance about. But she can't due to her incredibly uncomfortable outfit. Oh well.  Lola gives one last kiss to the crowd before reaching President Snow's platform.

Lola's Outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 am

Jennifer Machete

Jennifer was waving to the very wonderful crowd called the capitol. She saw a couple staring a few chariots back, so she look behind herself. Obviously, she saw the District 11 (District 9 is Ari, Sor is 11, this is Rain, feel free to delete this if you like) in short shorts and a bra. She was in disbelief as nobody would've done that, but Jennifer went back to the crowd, she waved, kissed, and sometimes blew a kiss. She was having a wonderful time at the parade, but she was a bit jealous of some people with a better outfit than her. When she arrived at President Snow's Platform of Wonders, she pulled everything out of her hair so her hair can be let down, it was in very wonderful curls, she wondered how this could've been, but focused and waited for dat speech.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:55 am

Kira's outfit:
KIRA AGORNATH
34th Hunger Games Parade! 70v

I stood on my chariot awkwardly at first and then minute per minute I started feeling more self-confident. The doors opened and I felt my stomach tied a knot. The other district's chariot moved on and when our turn had come I only saw my stylish smiling me widely before the bright lights of Capitol blind me. I blinked and kept my balance on the chariot steady. Those high-heels were the worst shoes ever but I didn't care much.

This was my moment to shine. Nothing and Nobody couldn't screw this up. The district 5 chariot was lurching forwards and I saw the other tribute smiling. We haven't talked since we were reaped, but I guessed he had a plan of his own to follow, as everyone else. When I looked around, I felt surprised by the crowd. Thousands or millions of Capitol citizens were there just to watch 24 dressed up sheep walking to their death. They were dressed in a very odd way, all kinds of colors and shapes on their costumes.

The crowd was yelling and laughing and when I turned I saw why. All their attention was focused on the district 11 girl. She was reaping her clothes of her. I stared her for a while. I was smiling and waving my hand to the crowd, but that wasn't enough to drag their complete attention. We were almost to the center square and I had to do something! Then and idea came into my mind. I was wearing a leopard print dress which I didn't absolutely love but it was better than cow print. It had some sort of furry tail at the back and I also had a golden snake bracelet around my arm and a pair of freaking boots under my long furry dress. I picked up my tail and did the craziest thing I could do as a Tribute. I had many risks to take ahead so why not start from now? I had my chance dragging their attention! Some of them might like it which meant there was the tiniest possibility for me to gain sponsors. If even there wasn't, smiling and waving would not help me at all.

So I started twiddling my tail with mannerism smiling wildly and mewing. It might be kinda ridiculous but they seemed to pay more attention to me... to that small kitty cat. The cute kitty cat from district 5 that would transform into a wild tiger! “Keep playing with them." I playfully told myself. “If that's what they want, then do it... become a clown for them and soon that's gonna change and they will be playing with you... and then your survival will be a thick cloth they hold in the one hand with a pair of scissors in the other. And if you're lucky, those scissors will chop your enemies instead of you!!"

I decided I didn't want to be more humiliated so when our chariot entered the center square I stopped acting as suddenly as I started and waved them kindly for one last time.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue0/034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:35 am

Preston was relieved that he only had to be in these clothes. And when he looked back because all the people were pointing and laughing, he noticed someone already did. He counted the chariots between them, and it was the girl from 11, with her district partner eating grapes. Preston's jaw dropped at the two. "Well, Summer, looks like they're hogging all the attention. Just keep in mind, this is only for the cameras." Preston whispered to Summer before kissing her quickly for about 3 seconds on her cheek. He didn't feel one bit of a connection, and he wanted to keep it that way. Preston examined the tributes. The girl from District 5 was acting like a cat, or, that's what Preston made of it. The 11's were acting as attention seekers. But those were the only people that he noticed were acting weird."There's nothing between us. It was just an act to help us get sponsors." Preston told her in a quiet voice. Errik said that the parade was one of the two places to get people to like you. If it wasn't what the Capitol wanted, he'd give himself a mental minus. And right now, many people were getting minuses and as well as pluses. Preston took a bow when the chariot stopped. He looked at all the Capitalists and waved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 am

I look at myself up and down in shock. "Our stylists need to get an upgrade, if you ask me..."I frown as I turn around to find some girl shouting at the crowd. What's to her that she has the right to do that? I shake my head at the idiot and turn around just as Preston kisses my cheek. My eyes widen at his actions. I look to him with an eyebrow raised and my mouth parted. I shake my head as my gaze moves to the crowd.

Summer's Parade Look:
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue45/15034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 am

34th Hunger Games Parade! Anthon11
34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_lhfv8qsnWb1qe89wko1_500

Outfit:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Pink-top-hat
34th Hunger Games Parade! Boa_pink
34th Hunger Games Parade! $(KGrHqFHJEoE88d-iMCKBP,R)fi!,Q~~60_35

First things first, I hate pink. I hate my stylist even more now. He made me where everything pink, hell even I pink boa to match Lola. I chuckled as I saw the first from District 11 take off her costume when I looked back for a moment, but then I turned back to face forward. I was tempted to do the same thing but decided against it. If I had any hope in getting home I had to get sponsors. The foxtail clipped to my belt thumped against my leg with each stride the horse made. The boa around my neck made my neck itch, and the suit was very uncomfortable. The only thing I didn't have a complaint about was the hat, oh wait, I lied. It was pink. As the horse strode down the isle I put on my most charming smile, and waved to the crowd. As we reached President Snow's platform my smile melted away and I stopped waving. I almost sent a glare up at the platform, but once again decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:59 pm

34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_inline_mh7slvf3kc1qz4rgp 34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_m4vi05fJDe1rw2ua8o1_500
34th Hunger Games Parade! Anima_11
& some Cyrus Bran (cuz #YOLO)
---District 9---Female---16---

Anima Reaver, if given a choice, would have just stayed in the tribute tower on floor 9 all night if she could. The chariot rides were always the parts in past games that seemed the most boring to her. Dress up fancy and then ride in an upgraded cart they use to pull grain to the silos; yep it was really, really intriguing. So much so that Anima usually never watched it from the Town Square because what was the point? For you to love the tributes, so you can talk about how pretty they were and what magnificent outfits they got to wear just days before they were put into a place with weapons and most of them would die so quick that they would be nothing more then a blip in someone's memory. To think, most of these kids here would be dead in a few days or weeks, even herself. Their deaths broadcast to everyone in the country for the entire population to watch in horror and be sad when their blood was shed, or at least for most people.

The stylist was a ball of energy, stating her name was Flicka and she kept referring to Anima as 'sweetie' and 'dear.' A fact that Anima just tried to ignore as the whole styling process went on. The prepping was extensive it felt like and went on for hours and hours and even after they were done Anima felt like she looked almost worse then before though her hair was now cut a little better and her eyebrows plucked to even thinner proportions. Her lips were caked with a glossy lipstick that was the color of the gold that was now covering her eyes and coming down by her temples like small pieces of grain were flying off of her and landing on her face. The golds varied in color and some were even a light beige color while others were more golden or amber and then a few were a shade of light brown. The prep team even said some were real pieces of grain as if they were trying to show off their ingenuity or something. Then the outfit came, which was a form fitting dark amber colored sleeveless corset made of a mixture of fine leather and silk. Most of it was made up of the silk though and it looked like it was shining slightly already even under the regular fluorescent tube lights in the styling area. Then the skirt, which was probably the most uncomfortable part of the entire outfit, was made up of a mixture of a wheat colored tulle material underneath and on top was a layer of actual strands of wheat with the seeds in and all that were given a loving coat of sparkling paint. What a waste of perfectly good wheat, but of course this was the Capitol, it wasn't like anyone could have actually eaten that right? Flicka even warned that the skirt was fragile and told her not to sit in it because it would most likely break the brittle stems. The shoes were your standard wheat colored leather boots that reached up to her knees and underneath was a pair of sheer leggings that started off as the same dark amber as the corset the slowly got lighter and lighter until it was white at her toes, though that part was hidden underneath the boots she wore. The furthest color you could see was the matching beige of the boots and so it almost looked like it seamed perfectly into each other. The finishing touch was a wheat colored pillbox style hat that was placed onto her head that had a few strands of the same wheat plants sticking out of it and a small veil that hung slightly in front of it covering the top part of her forehead which was now exposed due to the curled hairstyle that she was being forced to wear. Her hair was curled and put off to her left side which was the opposite of where the pillbox hat and veil now sat on her head. Looking in the mirror she looked like she had happened to fall into a bale of wheat and the only way she was able to get out was to cut the wheat away and wear it as a skirt instead.

Anima met up with Cyrus and was unsurprised when he still tried his hardest to make small talk, mentioning how she looked and talking about his general excitement for the ride ahead. "This is my favorite part of the games, everything is always so amazing in the parades." Anima just raised an eyebrow at him, mainly because his matching outfit basically made him look like a giant piece of wheat, like a piece of bran that he shares his last name with. "Well....let's go shall we?" He held his elbow out for her to grab like he was some gentleman in a classic novel or something but she just by passed him and climbed into the wheat colored chariot. Now it was time to just wait to go as the stylists took one last look at their tributes trying to make sure all the pieces looked right.

As the chariot started to move, Anima grabbed onto the edge as she needed to get her bearings a little with the now moving cart she was in and of course to try and get used to the wind that was pushing against her slightly, picking up the brown-black strands of her hair and throwing them behind her a little bit. The sound around her was loud and overwhelmed her a little bit as she just looked around hardly able to really get a good grip on what was all going on around her. Anima could see from the corner of her eye Cyrus just waving and smiling like a mad man. His wide white smile shone on his face as he kept his very signature look on his face. He looked over to her and nudged her a little bit. "Come on, you want people to like you right? You gotta smile." Anima rolled her eyes at him but then turned and smiled a little mainly enjoying the ride more then the costumes or the lights or anything like that. She wasn't sure if she looked great or amazing or even if she made a large impact on anyone at all. She didn't care about what the other tributes were doing, she just at this time was trying her best not to fall out of her chariot and go flying to the concrete below.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
34th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue0/15034th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 pm

34th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_lob8zlMWDW1qfca52o1_500

~~Thomas "T.Q." Quistan ~~ District Eight-Textiles ~~ Sixteen years ~~

Ahh, the parade. Thomas gave a smile to himself. Born and raised in the (unofficial) District of Fashion, he liked to call it, gave him a slight heads-up on the rest of the tributes in the Parade. The District Stylist had discussed with them, and they had decided to go flashy. Dressed in an almost-complete suit, Thomas stood in the chariot. Scarfs around his neck, a couple of necklaces underneath them, yet still visible, and rings on his fingers. The suit jacket was covered in a metallic-like fabric, glittering in the lights. His top hat, cocked towards his District partner, was also covered in a similar metallic fabric. Thomas took looking like a star to the max with this, and he was proud that the stylist had gone along with it.

As the chariot began to leave the holding area, Thomas' eyes got a little wider than they should have been, and his smile looked to be fake. "I'm a diva! he said aloud. Shaking his head and regaining his composure, he looked ahead. His cocky smile returned and he waved to the crowd. Blowing a handful of kisses, Thomas began a small little dance starting out be facing his partner and then turning to the front, pointing a finger ahead and mouthing "you."

As the crowd behind him grew larger and larger, Thomas heard the crowd back there reacting. Turning himself, Thomas saw the District Eleven girl in nothing but her bottoms, and yelling, he assumed, a little bit of obscenity. Turning quickly back around, Thomas attempted to regain his composure. His smile was a bit more unnatural than it was in the beginning, but he was able to wave and smile for the rest of the route. He did a small little dance once more before reaching the end, and shook his head to regain composure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 34th Hunger Games Parade!   34th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

34th Hunger Games Parade!
Page 1 of 1