The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need to learn more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Need to learn more Left_bar_bleue150/150Need to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:59 pm

I walk around the training center. I spot the knot tieing section. I know a few basic knots but, I suppose I can learn more. Wouldn't hurt. I see several materials of rope that I can use. I try the twine. Let's see how this goes...I keep working on knot tieing that seems to go on for an hour. I use diferent types of materials to create usable snares that I can use to catch food.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Need to learn more Left_bar_bleue150/150Need to learn more Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 am

KIRA AGORNATH

I walked towards the Knot tying Station.I looked at all the ropes that where hanging from the walls with shining eyes. Another tribute was there learning the basics so I joined her. A tiny voice inside me was warning me against trusting anyone, but I needed allies and she seemed to be about my age.
We spent the next hours learning about knots,the different types of plants hat could be used to make traps and how I could make more complicated traps that killed instantly. When the 45' minutes course was over I turned to look her.
-Hi, I said. Interested in knot tying? I smiled kindly hoping she wasn't one of the careers group. She didn't seem to answer and I was in terrible hurry. I wanted to train and learn as much as possible.

Last edited by Maybeth on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 am

She asked me a question. I put a finger up for wait a minute. I tied the finishing end of a snare and then looked at her.
"Yeah. I am. What's your name?" I turn my head to the side.
I want to know that way instead of saying that person, I can say tbe name instead when I'm trying to remember my persuer.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:08 am

-I'm Kira. And you? I look her upside down. I decide I need an alliance to survive in the arena not just training. Sometimes alliances proove deadly though but I will be always ready in case the odds turn against me.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:55 pm

I nod. Rin." I tell her.
I wonder what district she's from. I guess I'll figure it out later. In the mean time...I need an alliance. I know I know, you shouldn't trust anyone in thses games but....still.
"Think we could form an alliance?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:49 am

I smirk and nod friendly.
-Why not? I'm from district 5 and you're from... I pause a little bit to remember her district. 12? I say in the end, hesitating. I know the careers are stronger but I decide not to form a team with them. Rin can be my alliance. I know though I need a larger group of people. I have many fighting skills but there are others that are certainly better and have other skills.
-So, I'm heading to the lunch room. Wanna follow me? We can talk there! I say looking around to see if anyone saw us forming our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:43 am

I dmile at her acceptence. I nod "yeah. I'll meet you there". I nod.
((I'll post in the lunch rom first))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need to learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to learn more   Need to learn more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to learn more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: