The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Amaya Walker!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Amaya Walker! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Amaya Walker! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Amaya Walker! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Amaya Walker!   Interview with Amaya Walker! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Interview with Amaya Walker! EyzVD
Interview with Amaya Walker! Tumblr_m29wqvUGHb1qipw3r

Caesar's face lights up the screen behind him as his chair slowly spins to face the audience. "Hello, Capitol!" he exclaims in a peppy voice. "Let's give a big, warm welcome to our next tribute: Amaya Walker! from District 4!" The crowd cheers like a pack of wild animals and Caesar grins, his surgically-whitened teeth sparkling in the light. "Hello, Amaya! We're so glad to see you! Tell me, how has the Capitol been treating you so far? I know it's not quite home, but do you love it here, or what?" Caesar motions for Amaya to sit down in the chair across from him as the crowd goes wild, excited at the prospect of a new tribute.

(Borrowed Rainy's code! it's not mine.)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Amaya Walker! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Amaya Walker! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Amaya Walker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Amaya Walker!   Interview with Amaya Walker! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Interview with Amaya Walker! 5m9g7
Interview with Amaya Walker! Tumblr_ma0cry0WwZ1rwujvf

Amaya shifted her weight as she waited backstage. She was in those wretched heels again, and she just had to make sure she doesn't fall this time. She tugged at the back of her heels before she heard her name and she flustered, dropping her leg back to the ground and then hastily going up stage. Amaya gave the crowd a big grin as she waved her hand straight up. When she walked to the center, then did she realise Caesar hand extended for a shake. She returned it and took a seat nearest to her. The stage didn't seem so threatening, Amaya felt at ease being here, surprisingly but it was kinda a nice feeling. "Hey Caesar! And of course, everyone of you all! Glad to see you guys all perky and happy!" Amaya greeted, tugging the hem of her dress down to smoothen it out. "Hmm, I really do miss the sea though, throw in an ocean in the Capitol and I'm sold! It's a really nice place you guys got here, I'm almost jealous! Almost," Amaya laughed, truly missing the District back home. She felt way too alone here.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Amaya Walker!
Page 1 of 1