The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Empty
PostSubject: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Lorina10
Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Tumblr_inline_mrlcfrnm8F1qz4rgp

Lori was not happy when she finally made it to her destination, but decided that once the careers had killed a tribute or two, there would be more available and probably preferable places to stay. She plundered along until she reached a smallish sand dune and stopped walking. "We will definitely need to do something to get sponsors now," she said idly, "or as close to now as possible. And as soon as we've got weapons, we should go after whoever's in the best location, because this is going to get pretty damn uncomfortable in a minute. She sighed. "But it's the best option we've got at the moment, so it'll have to do. For now. As for sponsor-attracting ideas..." she crossed her arms over her chest, hoping something would come to mind soon. "Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Left_bar_bleue150/150Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:13 am

The dry area quickly had Lori thirsty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Tumblr_lpq4jg4Q2q1qjqpcbo1_500

Lori felt her throat dry out, and apparently neither Swan nor Lola had followed her. She rolled her eyes and dusted herself off. "Screw it," she muttered, and searched around for something that might help her or at least a better place to be. She needed to get a weapon, and fast. Lori was about to write a note in the sand for Swan and Lola and leave, but she realized it would probably get blown away or something. Besides, she didn't want to get her hands all dirty so soon in the Games. She sighed and brushed her hair out of her face with her fingertips, trying not to think about water. She would leave soon enough, but wanted to appreciate the moment of relative peace with some serious thought. Lori knew she would have to leave soon, though, or she'd shrivel up like a raisin from heat and lack of hydration.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Left_bar_bleue150/150Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Lori began to feel funny from the dryness
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:08 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan hadn't meant to take so long in finding Lori, especially after watching the cornucopia for a few minutes longer than she had anticipated. She had made her way across the arena, and now found herself in a dry valley. The tribute almost regretted the decision, before she saw the familiar sight of a blonde girl from district two.

"Lori!" she called, running down a slope to meet her ally. Her golden hair was now tied in a makeshift ponytail, and sweat was already forming around her brow. "Sorry I didn't get here sooner, it took me a while..." she muttered, beginning to notice the heat.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Tumblr_msgyayW4G11sdk89yo1_500

Lori couldn't stop herself from giggling when she saw Swan. Something about the heat and her own impending death and the fact that she was talking to herself a minute ago was just too funny. "S-Swan!" she managed to get out through bursts of laughter. "I think Lola's dead, but... we would have all been blondes! Not just four letter names and girls, but we'd be all blonde careers as well!" She keeled over, bending at the waist and resting her hands on her knees. "So thirsty though.... and are you a natural blonde, or do you-" she frowned. "What's the word? OOH! OOH! Dye. Dyeeeeee. Dye it. Doesn't matter. Blonde, blonde, blonde, blonde." Lori suddenly came to the realization that she wanted to kill something, and the only thing stopping her from being ready for that was water and a weapon. But she knew she wasn't the only person without a weapon, and from that she had an idea. "Let's go kill the nearest available weaponless person and steal their location!" she said cheerfully. "And then maybe we can recruit someone."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Swan began to feel dehydrated just as Lori did
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 am

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan raised an eyebrow at the career, laughing and sputtering out things she never thought she would hear from Lori. "Uh, natural blonde," the tribute muttered, feeling sweat drip down her face. It was hot, and dry, and Swan really wanted to leave the area.

She laughed once her ally suggested they go and kill someone, in their condition.Deciding to sit down, the girl put her hands on her knees. "It's reeeeeally hot here," Swan muttered, waving herself with one of her hands. "Maybe we should go kick butt somewhere cooler..." she continued with a long exhale. "Lori it's like a bajillion degrees!"
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 am

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Tumblr_inline_mjyyw5zpJQ1qz4rgp

Lori coughed, feeling her throat dry out and wincing. The  startled her enough to clear her thoughts a bit, though. "Yep, sounds good. Let's go," she rasped, squeezing her eyes shut, and stumbled away from the drying sand. She didn't know where they'd end up, and didn't particularly care as long as it was better than this place. Lori realized she was about to fall asleep walking and blinked her eyes open. She pinched the skin on her arm and frowned when it didn't immediately bounce back after she let go. She hadn't exactly been in doubt about her dehydration, but she had to occupy herself with something or she'd end up lying against the sand moaning, half-asleep, and dying to death. "I don't care where we go, at this point. Let's just leave..." she trailed off, not wanting to waste energy, and shuffled away, hoping Swan was following but too tired to look back.

Lori has left the area.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Distant shadows could be seen by Swan as Lori left, maybe it was really time to get out of there
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 pm

She blinked to see Lori moving, and slowly got to her feet. Swan felt like she was being weighed down by bricks at her ankles as she walked. The tribute took one glance behind her, seeing shadows in the distance. "Yeah, I think it's for the best to keep moving," she said with a quick nod. Swan didn't want to waste her energy, but she also knew that she wasn't in a state to fight.

the careers are out, peace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me   Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten Silver Spoons Coming After Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: Sand Dunes :: The Arid Valley-
Jump to: