The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 THE FEAST OF MANY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:05 am

I almost laugh. "Why? Because the less competition, the better the odds," I say in response, not exactly worried about the package anymore, "Simple statistics!" I back off for only a moment, to give her some false sense of hope I guess, before stepping in again and swinging the sharp edge of my shield towards her before dancing away again, pulling up my defenses, "And, frankly, it'd look bad if I tried to kill my district partner, wouldn't it?."

((Okay, I attacked with a shield, not a knife last time and this time. Second, who was that block to? You need to specify because one block doesn't count for both. Just sayin ^^))

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 am



Amaya was still close to Summer and she picked up her bag that wrote her name. It shouldn't be much, but at least it was something. Heck, she didn't even think anyone would give her anything. District 4 hasn't been doing well these few years, she thought the Capitol would've just given up on them. Tying the bag onto her belt by the side, she stuffed all her loose contents in it and pushed all the knives to another side, making sure they don't accidentally tear her bag. In truth, they weren't really here just for the bag. This is the Hunger Games. While she was keeping her items, Cai struck another blow at the girl and Amaya stood up right after, swiping her knife at Summer too. She didn't answer her question as Cai already did. But she heard Summer mutter the words, and it made her a little irritated. "We all want to go home. You think that you're the only one? C'mon." Amaya frowned at her as she stepped away from her, "And pity or kindness ain't gonna get you anywhere." She stopped her rant as they saw the boy ran away. Amaya shrugged as he left, runners only get into more trouble later. "Point proven," Amaya jerked her thumb back towards the direction the boy from 7 left. Amaya let out a shaky sigh, being reminded of her brother's tactics. He was too nice, too loyal. Amaya swore that she'd be willing to ditch her humanity, just for a little while, if that was what it took to go back home. The recurring painful memories just drives her forward.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow



OOC: Ahahaha.. actually Amaya used her normal knife too, not a throwing knife in the last post and this post xD nothing too important though~~

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

    
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matti
Leopard Master
avatar

Male Posts : 1102
Join date : 2013-06-28
Birthday : 2001-05-04
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:12 am

(BTW: Edited Preston's post because I didn't realize you had to wait for the GM to say that they could escape..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Preston saw his chance to get out of the chaos

(You dont have to be told you can go, just needed to post three times, which you did, but w/e, you can still leave this turn Razz)

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matti
Leopard Master
avatar

Male Posts : 1102
Join date : 2013-06-28
Birthday : 2001-05-04
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Preston now noticed that there was a safer route to leave, so he ran in that direction. "Good luck you guys!" Preston screamed aloud as he made his way past them. He especially smiled at Summer and Jennifer, two of his alliance. Maybe this package had something in it that could help him. But now, he was only focused on not dying, which he didn't.

(NOW Preston left..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
avatar

Posts : 810
Join date : 2013-06-19
Birthday : 2001-09-22
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Jennifer ran away. "Bye bitches!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Jennifer was smacked by a flying rock and fell down after getting away from the area as a strong wind storm overcame the entire arena

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm


I quickly raise my bow to a knife swiping at me and swipe it away, trying to knock it out of Amaya's hands. I let the shield from Cai scrape my leg and I ignore the minor pains. I quickly look down at my leg and see blood trickle down. I reach down and wipe some of the blood from my leg and wipe it on my cheeks. I know it may not make me look tougher, but the blood cools my face a little. I back up to a space where there isn't any obstacles to trip over and purse my lips. "When can I get out of here? And how?" I think to myself...

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Specialty (Image not informed.) :

Block to Amaya and Specialty to Amaya (Trying to knock the non-throwing knife from her hands)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Summer stumbled to her hands and knees trying to attack Amaya

(Can't use other dice while using specialty dice, but it failed so whatever)

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:53 pm

OOC: Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know!
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 pm

I glance around, seeing Jennifer escape as well. Good, now I won't have to turn on her. At least, not yet. Who knows what'll happen in the arena? Looking back, a see the girl has wiped some blood on her face. An attempt to act cool? Show us she's fine? Well, it isn't working. She trips on her way up the hill, and I see my chance, Throwing a knife at her and then hopping around to get close to her, avoiding the location of the traps by a wide margin to give no hints.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm



Amaya tiled her head to the side, disappointed that their responses were ignored, "Not even a hell no back as a response?" That's not very nice, but you can't blame her. Right now, keeping yourself alive was more important than entertaining a conversation. She re-gripped her knife, staying slightly crouched as Summer backed up, wiping blood onto her face. She didn't make any sense, having no idea what she was doing. Well.. to each their own. Just when she fell, Amaya could only hope she fell on some of the cacti, but she wasn't within the area at all, letting her hopes down. As Cai threw the knife, Amaya threw her own by an overhead throw watching it spin towards Summer, and then running up to her, swiftly taking both the knives back. "Going somewhere?" Amaya grinned as she stood in the girl's way, swinging the two knives in a hand, blocking Summer's direct path out of this place. Not like it was a very good blockage for escape, but at least it was something worth trying. She tossed back the knife to Cai, landing it before his feet. Actually, Amaya really was kinda hoping that she was indeed going somewhere, and then maybe taking a stroll into their trap that sat closer by the outskirts of the area. All she needed to do was somehow push her towards them. Not exactly easy, but not exactly impossible either.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package


Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

    
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:49 pm



Block to Amaya.
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:33 pm

OOC: Sorry for double-posting, but is anyone still active on this topic? I'm just wondering Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:08 pm

The Wind blew, pushing the tributes closer together

(They're active, just me not keeping track of posts and no one PMing me asking for GM post)

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I pick up the weapon while on my way to back up Amaya. For a brief moment, I wonder why the girl isn't attacking anymore, though she's full capable. Run out of arrows? nope, she's still got a few. Nevermind, I decide, don't dwell on it. I follow her, thinking about chasing her towards our traps. Which I hope Amaya is also doing. "You can try, but you won't get far. Running away never solves the issue, does it?" I say, twirling the knife in my hands to pick up a bit of momentum before throwing it, continuing to close in on the girl so she can't use her bow.

ooc: sorry about not pming you gaz

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm


I see a knife thrown by the idiot from 3. It hopelessly lands a foot away from me. I pick it up and stuff it into my bag. I look around, once more, while the girl from 4 makes up her mind on what to do. Out of curiosity, I grab a blue bag marked for someone named Nathaniel. I see a perfectly clear route of escape, so I dart to it. I stop hastily, noticing some traps with cacti points in them. I jump over each of them, carefully even not to set them off. I limp away, not daring to look behind me. I grip my bow, quiver, and backpack as I exit the feast.

I open my yellow bag as the two figures at the feast grow smaller from my perspective. I grab the throwing knives from it and try to break the sharp edges of the blades off using a rock. Once the blades are dull enough, I hide them in a hole in the sand. I cover them up with more rocks. Wiping the beads of sweat from my face, I open the blue package. "Yes!" I think to myself as I also see a sword in the bag. "What the heck could I do with this?" I ask myself in my mind as I start trying to break the sword tip also. Once the sword is dull and in about 5 pieces, I hide it with the knives and grunt as I open the medkit. I take a jar of cream out, with the label saying HEALING CREAM. I slather the stuff on my legs and arms on my cuts and immediately feel relief. I take some bandages and cover the wounds. I grunt as I put the medkit in my bag and stand up. I start jogging slowly enough so I won't aggrivate my wounds, and fast enough to exit without getting attacked again.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) (Image not informed.) :

(Summer left)


OOC: Sorry Gaz, I didn't want to seem impatient with you, because you have a lot of topics to post under, so I didn't want to upset you. pale 
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:02 pm

The wind pushed the remaining tributes in the direction of where Summer left to.

(Eh, I don't get mad at people reminding me to post, I forget easily when other posts go up and stuff.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:09 pm



Amaya grimaced as the wind got her hair in her face. She pushed them out of the way to see the girl running away, with one of their knives. She sighed, taking a few deep breaths as she tossed a knife to Cai. "Guess once a thief, always a thief," She shrugged. It's fine, they'll get that knife back, one way or another. She retied her hair back into a low ponytail, just so her hair don't get into her face again, and readjusted her belt. "Up for a little chase?" She looked up to Cai, eyes determined. Something about that girl just pisses her off. Amaya didn't know what yet, but she just does. The wind was still howling, just as hard as if Summer left a wind trail for them to follow. She turned and led the way this time, foot prints still fresh on the ground as Summer last stepped on. Amaya closed her tired eyes, in a slight jog, sighing to herself. It feels like it's been forever, being trapped in this caged dessert. Sometimes it makes her wonder what is she even fighting for, at this point in time. She started off with a huge flame ignited in her heart, now it feels like it's losing its fuel.

Amaya opened her eyes and quickened her pace, before the sand blew away all the foot steps, but something made her stop in her tracks. The foot steps seem to detour from a straight path, but seem to break into a fork, where one led to some lump of rocks and then the foot steps went back onto it's original path. Suspicious, or totally not worth their time. Summer could've just taken a break by here and then continued onwards, but seeing how awkwardly the rocks were placed, you never know right? Amaya turned back to Cai, "Hold up for a mo." She quickly went on her knees to push the rocks away. At first she was hoping to find something right under the rocks, but nothing. Disappointment flooded in until she tried digging a little into the sand. Since things do sink in the sand. That was when her hands finally touched the back of a knife or some sort. She pulled it out to find an abused throwing knife, blunted an all. "No knife is useless, even if it's broken," Amaya announced as she raised it above her head to show Cai, with a grin slapped onto her face. She would dig a little more but she didn't really want to waste any more time they already had. She got up and dusted her knees before gesturing them to get back on trail.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives (1 Blunted)
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package


OOC: Sorry for the late reply! Got hung up by rehearsals and got sick the past few days. :c And I don't know how many knives Summer hid, so I'll just take one Razz

__________________________________

    
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:00 pm

I frown as the knife falls short, and the little thief picks it up and runs off with it. "Some people really need to learn to share," I say, glancing at Amaya to see what she wants to do. I catch the knife she throws at me and slip it into my belt. "Is that even a question?" I say, cracking a smile but letting her take the lead. Now I finally start to feel the wind, causing a chill to go down my back. But it's pushing us towards the girl that ran away, so I guess the gamemakers want this fight to continue. And if the gamemakers want it, who are we to deny them? I let this thought go around for a bit as I fall into a rhythm behind Amaya.

I stop just short of bumping into my ally as she stops to look at something. "What're you- oh" I say, starting as she digs around a pile of rocks, but then I see what she found. I put a smile on, seeing that the other girl had carelessly left the knife for us to find. "Guess our friend thought she was clever, eh? Well, sucks for her." I say, before glancing back at the trail, and the sand still moving to cover it. "Let's get a move on before she gets away though," I say, setting out on the path.


Cai has left the area
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Stuff happened, the GM's forgot people were still here

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE FEAST OF MANY   

Back to top Go down
 
THE FEAST OF MANY
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Blackery the Feast - IC
» Welcome To The Feast! (Private; Fire/Icewings)
» After training feast.
» Blackery - The Feast - OOC
» A Gathering of EarthWings (Feast)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: Sand Dunes :: The Arid Valley-
Jump to: