The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seemingly Alone

Go down 
+5
Matti
Dicemaster
Trist
Loki
Raivis Elegante
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Preston listened to his final thoughts of all the people he encountered in his head. He listened to the screaming run around, as everything got too fuzzy. The last things he saw was Amaya take his package. It got him mad, but he was on the ground, too close to dead to get up. He listened to the girl.. Says the one who was sponsored at least once.. He thought, even his mind wasn't clear. All his thoughts got mixed up as the light got brighter. He took one last look at Cai and Amaya, win his squinted eyes. He was too dead to speak.. but he had some colorful vocabulary for them when they came down to hell with him, too.

Preston's last words to his encounters..:
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:53 pm

I feel my blade slink into flesh, the blood starting to spill from the wound.  For a moment, an odd sensation falls over me.  I smile, almost laugh.  "I said I'd give this blade some action, didn't I?" I say quietly as I pull it from Preston's body.  He's lost too much blood to survive that.  I back away, letting him fall however gravity wants.  It's only then that I notice what he's done.  At least Amaya had quick thinking and saved it.  She opens her package, some beef strips, and the medkit's intact.  "You could say that" I return her laugh.  It's nice to have a moment to rest with her again.  

I look around to check our surroundings, and I realize something's off.  The gamemakers would've stopped the fire by now, right? RIGHT? But no, the fire was burning in its ring, the wind howling along with it.  I blink in realization.  There were still two people alive. I look down at Amaya, who must also be realizing this.  "No," I whisper, thinking of everything we'd been through in the past months.  It wasn't just us left, right? Our unstoppable team... this couldn't be the end, could it? No, no no, "No no no no no!" is all I can think, all I can say, backing away from the girl I've been protecting and fighting alongside all this time.  I can't end it, it's not right.

But, at the back of my mind, a voice whispers You Can.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 5m9g7
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Tumblr_madhkjSRB61rtcb3e

Amaya shook her head at the sight of the food. Somehow when you're on the verge of death, your stomach quietens down and sits in a corner, nothing more the growl about. She grinned, eyes losing hope as Cai turned and checked around. Nothing was going down. Nothing was leaving. This was bullshit. She wanted to push herself up, to find a loophole somewhere, but she just sat there, needing that extra minute or two. Her shaky hand clasp onto her vial, she could feel the ocean sloshing, and the sand shifting beneath the glass. She held it to herself, taking in every comfort she could get. "You know, I still don't know anything about you," Amaya looked up to the boy, finding it amusing. It's funny, how they'd trust each other with their lives and they don't even know each other's favourite thing to do.

Amaya slowly stood up, tempted to scream at the sky to them, but the thought of her baby sister made her shut up. She wanted to scream and curse and swear to her heart's content, but in the end, all that came out of a muffled whisper choked with tears, her head looking down on the ground, "Stupid Games." It sounded so familiar, so close to home. But it took her awhile to realise it was the exact same words Skye said at that very time at the pier, with her during Hunter's Games. It truly sucked. She didn't want to do it. Not yet, not now. She didn't want to go back being alone again. And who just talked about not letting her feelings get in her way huh? It made Amaya laugh to herself. Her knife was in her hand, but she wouldn't move it just yet. Screw the fire. It doesn't really make it any hotter than the desert already was. She composed herself, closing her eye, letting all the urges to cry fade away. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't you dare cry. Then she looked up, lips pulling to her usual grin, "I really liked to dance, y'know? Hated fishing though." She shrugged. Well, it wasn't the best time, but when will there are be a good time any more? She shut her eyes as she sighed out loud, a hand running down her own back while she flinched in pain. Amaya really didn't know how much more she could handle, and then she realised that all this time it's been the Capitol sending her the death wish, no one else. "They really, really hate me don't they?" After the silence she looked up in the sky, sparks from the fire flew and dotted the blue blanket. Cai backed away from her as he caught on to the sick intentions. They probably did. "I don't blame them though. Everyone probably does." She didn't get it. As if killing half of her a few years ago wasn't enough, they just wanted to get rid of the whole package. How do you even make them like you? She looked back down, eyes darting to every corner, avoiding eye contact with her only companion.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Can of beef
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 charred med kit
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

OOC:I'm so. so. so. so. so. so. fudging sorry. D': I had 3 deadlines this week and didn't really sleep much and was hoping to get back to this during the weekends. Don't kill Amaya pleeeease? :'D
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 pm

A cannon sounded as Amaya was overtaken by her injuries.

(Sorry, but its been days of nothing and this games has been going on too long.)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:48 pm

The canon sound breaks the black fog. I'm standing closer to Amaya than I remember, sword pointed and shield ready. What? No, that's not right. Why would I be doing this? I drop my weapons, but the movement attracts my attention to a glimmer of red on my blade. Fresh blood? No, it couldn't be Amaya's, it must be that other kid's, right? Right? The sword falls to the ground, but my shield's locked into my arm. It doesn't matter though. Amaya seems out of it, broken and wounded as she is, so I grab the medkit, open it. What could help her? "Alright, we've got all this stuff, let's fix you up, eh?" I say, digging through it, giving her a bottle of painkillers after taking a few out for myself after feeling some pain in my shoulder. I take the pills, dig out my water to swallow with, then hand that too to Amaya. "Oh god, look at you," I say, seeming to see for the first time all the damage on her. I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just trying to fix her up in anyway possible. But she's dead a voice says, You heard the canon but no, I didn't. Who was this voice anyway, I could still save her. "You won't go this easily, remember?" I say, smiling at her, though somethings gnawing at me. Was her death my fault? Yes. But was that okay?

Heal to Cai
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:52 pm

The medkit had run its course of usefulness, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:48 pm

ooc: I was gonna wait a little bit for Chii to give Amaya a death post before moving on, if that's okay? Of course, I won't wait forever; I just want to give her a chance ^^
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 5m9g7
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Tumblr_ma43uvgnWV1rwujvf

Amaya stared down to the charred grass, hearing the footsteps get closer. Her shoulders shook a laugh as Cai didn't even bother listening to her. Of course, at this point in time, it's one man to their own. Who really cares about the others. Unless they were going to die of course. She had so many regrets, so many things she had to do. What about the bakery? what about the old man's boat she hated working for so much? What about the pearls she secretly gets once in awhile? What about Kaira? At least Skye could die without worrying like an old grandma, that idiot. Skye, Skye, Skye. Amaya bit her trembling lips as she breathing came out short. He was the one she had let down the most. He wanted her to keep on living, here she is giving her life away. He wanted her to protect Kaira, here she was dumping their baby sister in a world she should've never been exposed to.

He wanted her to be happy again, and yet, here she was, being reminded every single second of the torture she went through, wanting it to end in the most selfish way.

She had let down so many people, what the hell was she doing? She should get up, and move on. She can't let Faye down. she promised her best friend that she'll be back. She promised.  ..Guess she hasn't really been keeping a lot of promises, huh? Amaya was a horrible person. Sometimes she wondered if she should've just died. Right from the beginning, why put her and everyone else through all that pain? Why even try? Don't cry. Don't you dare cry. She felt a sword slip into her, it didn't even hurt, after all that the Gamemakers had tortured her through. ..Preston was probably having a good laugh, waiting for her arrival in hell so that he could torture her some more over there. At least he doesn't get to savour her screams, because she didn't give out any. Only then did she look up at the boy. She don't blame him, nobody really liked her anyways. It's fine if she left. No it's not fine. The back of her mind screamed, crying from within, thinking about her baby sister. How much more pain does she have to go through? She doesn't deserve any of that. Why can't Kaira just go back to picking up starfish and have Stella tell her not to do it? Why can't she just go back to idolising Hunter and telling her siblings about it? Why can't she go back to sneaking up on the boats being shooed off by Faye and Amaya? She can't really not cry anymore. She don't have the strength to hold it in, who really cares anyway? No one.

Cai was closer than before, his hand at the end of the sword in her. Amaya pulled him in and kissed him softly, barely even making it. She pulled out her necklace that held the heart of District 4 in a vial and dropped it on his hands. Her lips curled up as she whispered, "You bastard." She chuckled and let go. She let herself fall forward onto Cai, body crying in pain from the third degree burns. "Listen to the woman for once, will you?" She couldn't really laugh, but she did, everything coming off as a whisper into his ears. "Promise me, that when you go to District 4. Help me make sure that Kaira's still alive, that noisy girl," Amaya grinned, even if he couldn't see, tears soaking whatever that wasn't already soaked in sweat. "Promise me, that you'll tell her that I'm so," She tiled her head towards the boy, knife falling from her hand as it klanked loudly on the ground. Her body shook as her last words came out with a vulnerable sob, "so sorry."

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Tumblr_makcxrnoN81rwujvf

Funny. She never let anyone see the broken side. No one ever should. It should only be the beach and her, and no one else. Her tears were suppose to only go back into the sea, never running and wasted in this stinking place. But even after awhile, her mouth would get tired of smiling. Her eyes wanted to close so badly and never come back. But she looked up at the sky once again, as if the cameras were there. "You've taken my brother, you've taken me, but don't you dare touch my sister. Ever." Amaya warned as loud as possible, obviously not very loud at all. She bowed her head, forehead resting on his shoulders. She didn't even have any great thoughts at all, unlike most people when they die, they were still hopeful. Amaya? She doesn't even know what to think about anymore, but the fact that her shrunken family was going to starve and it'll be all her fault. All. Her. Fault. She was a horrible person wasn't she? If only she could die with that little hope people always seem to get in their last moments. She had nothing, but to only hope she don't see her brother in hell. And Amaya let her mind go to sleep. How long have they not slept yet? But it felt nice to close her eyes, shut down her brain, and take a break. Only she can never wake up and keep everyone's promises ever again.

Rest In Peace Amaya. You were the one person I wanted to survive so badly. And it wasn't even your fault that you died. You went out in the worst way and you can only blame me. Maybe you were meant to come back, and bring the pathetic District 4 to glory again, maybe even live normally without Skye. But maybe you were meant to leave. You've suffered enough, since the very very beginning. And maybe it's time you get to let go of all of the pain. I lost both of my first and favourite charries, but you guys will always have a special place in my heart. And you know what? You guys told a great story. And that's more powerful than anything else. <3

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Tumblr_mpak24LK3f1qg2xooo1_500

See ya around Walker Twins. And maybe one day, we can meet again.
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Tumblr_mrxt6jFJ5q1qg2xooo1_500
"It's okay to cry, Amaya." -Skye

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 charred med kit
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:26 am

I feel the tears now, streaming in rivers down my face.  She's gone it's finally hit me. I find myself holding her in my arms now.  She's still warm, but her body heat is leaving quickly.  Something tells me to keep her warm; I guess that's why I'm holding her, I don't know.  It's only now that I notice something in my hand, and looking at it, I can't quiet remember why I have it.  But then my memory returns, why I'm holding this.  The fog in my mind is gone, though part of me wishes it stayed.

I remember the feeling of my blade in flesh.  Amaya's flesh.  The prospect of being trapped was too much for my survival. The hurt in her eyes was there, but there was also something else.  She pulls me down, places a light kiss.  What, why would she do that? Her words come back to me, and I smile for a second, knowing that's exactly what she would say as she presses the vial into my unresponsive hands.  Oh, why didn't I try to even talk to her? Why did I just let her die like that?  

"I'm sorry, so sorry.  This is my fault isn't it?  I...I didn't want to...but you know that,"  I say, and the more I think and speak, the more I remember.  She'd loved dance, but hated fishing, she'd said.  Her little sister's name was Kiara.  But she knew nothing about me.  And she said that.   "You know, I have a twin brother waiting on me back home.  And I never learned to dance.  Maybe you could've taught me something.  And I would've taught you something about physics that would've blown your mind, cause I had a friend who discovered some amazing stuff and taught me everything.  Maybe you'll meet him in wherever you are.  And...and...I'm definitely going to take care of your family once I leave this hell hole..." I whisper to her, even though she can't hear. And now my whole body is shaking so that I can't even move.

After a few moments, I remember where I am, what will no doubt happen soon. I take a deep breath, almost smiling as I remember Spencer's words. It really helps to cool off the mind.  I pick up Amaya's body, lay it down in an unscorched, partially clean area, and arrange her hand in front of her.  I find her throwing knives, place them in her hands like a deadly bouquet.  When I'm satisfied that she looks okay, I turn away, wiping the tears from my cheeks.  Spotting the sword, I shove it point-first deep into the ground, where no one could pull it out with ease.  I will not carry that sword every again, not after what I've done with it.

Now that that's done, I look for what I really need.  I find the beefstrips and water easily, eat and drink slowly, as I haven't had much lately and too much was a bad thing.  Saving half a bottle, I stand around, waiting for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:48 am

Soon enough the fire lets down a bit, so that Kira was able to come over to Cai, Cai had a few seconds to prepare himself for the last fight he'd be in.

(I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I'm going to, and if you get mad Gaz, just talk to me about it and be mad at me. xD)
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Occ: Guess I'm able to post...

As I walk away from the water pond, I go back to where I stayed for a while, that familiar forest, where I ended after Rin'd death. Now, there would be my final battle. I couldn't believe, that I would face Cai. I wasn't so close to him, I only talked to him once, when he sujested me to be my ally.

But after his "traitory", and since we were the only ones left, I should force my sword to move with my hand, and stuck it into his flesh. For an unexpected reason, I felt like I was stepping on the ones that died in those games... As if, I could see their bloody bodies, laying on the ground ahead me. I leaned on a tree for a while, gathering my courage, and continued, to finish off what I've started so long ago.

I saw Cai standing there, over Amaya's dead body. I smirked ironically, he even killed his best ally...

-We meet again, I'm sorry this time we have to end each other... I say, in a deep and sad tone. I don't feel any good about this, but I step forwards, letting no time for discussion to him, and attack first swanging my sword at him with accuracy. I feel deep sorrow about what I'm doing, but how could I possibly survive else?

Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:26 pm

I blink as the fire finally goes down, the area suddenly becoming so calm. I can't help but seethe at the fact that it could have gone away so quickly. I think about leaving, but something keeps me here, though I don't know what. After a moment, I realize I'm still holding Amaya's token. On a wim, I remove the broken watch from my wrist and link it onto the necklace. I put the necklace on now, leaving both of our tokens to rest on my chest under the robes, side by side till the end.

Hearing a noise, I turn, see my last enemy. Familiar faces all around. I didn't care for this girl anymore though. We barely spoke. And words are broken in the games. She apologizes as she attacks me, but I raise my sheild to block it and strike her back. "Ha, we both know you don't mean that apology," I snap, though my words may not be true.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Ineffective
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:30 pm

The wind in the trees picked up again as the tributes began to fight
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 pm

The wind blows my hair on my face, but I still can see him attack. He doesn't manage to though, so I  attack on him swanging my sword once again.
- No, Cai. You're the last one, I'm ever killing. I whispered, hoping that would be true if I won. I don't want this... I'm not like you, I tell him nodding to the dead body of Amaya.

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:52 pm

My jaw tightens as she tells me I want this.  "Shut up!  You don't know what happened" I growl at her, feeling pain in my leg where her sword managed to get in. I shield myself from the next attack before bashing at her with the sharp end.

Edit cause my code screwed up. neither die worked
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Thunder rumbled, sounding like deep laughter from the Gamemakers over the death of Amaya
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:30 am

Cai becomes furious, but I stop talking, focusing on my battle. He pulls me away with his shield. He has an advantage as for the protection. I step back trying to avoid his attack, and then move forwards attempting to hit him once more.
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:07 pm

I can't seem to land a hit at the moment, but her next attack slides off my shield with easy. I almost laugh at our stalemate. But I don't. I'm too busy driving my shield back into her.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Nothing interfered, it seemed the Gamemakers were content to let the Final two fight on their own
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:44 pm

I attempt to avoid him, and stab him with my sword, furious for missing him by that little.
I'm determined, to win this, no matter what! I look at him, my eyes sparkling.
-Give up, I hiss at him, knowing he prefers to die rather than do it.

Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm

[color=white]I actually do laugh this time. "Give up? Give up?! I'm going to win this thing,[.color]" I growl as I try to block her attack and counter. I'm going to win this for her I think.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:36 pm

The wind kept it's pace
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 am

I laugh at him, with all my heart. It's not that I defy him, nor that I ensure him. But I'm very nervous as the fight keeps going on in silence. I attempt to block his attack, and then stab him when he is uncovered by the shield.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 am

She laughs at me.  Not surprisingly of course.  It may be the only positive light to her impending doom.  I frown as the shield is blocked, but it's not that big a deal.  I'll get a hit in eventually.  Her sword comes after me, and I dodge to the side before ramming the shield into her again.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:53 pm

The tributes eyed each other with tired eyes, something had to give
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemingly Alone
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: Miniature Forest-
Jump to: