The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Seemingly Alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm

The wind kept the tributes on their feet for the fight. Keeping them going

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
avatar

Posts : 810
Join date : 2013-06-19
Birthday : 2001-09-22
Age : 15

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Jennifer looked astounded at her fellow ally- ex-ally, she reminded herself, and she yelled back "I didn't WANT to leave, I wanted to stay and help, but I got too scared, and ran away. I wanted to save you, I wanted to kill myself because of that. You were the one that gave the games a PURPOSE to me. But that doesn't matter to you, bye faggot. I think its time for you to go extinct" her eyes turned into a deadly color, and she shot an arrow at her ally, and attempted to block his swing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:48 pm

The member 'Jennifer' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Block(3)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm


Feeling the wind blow his hair around, and the spatter of Jennifer's blood, Thomas somehow felt invigorated. He was getting back at her for abandoning him... and it felt good. "No no no no no," he said, "I'm not here to listen to excuses. If you wanted to help, as you claim, you would have stayed. No matter if and when it gets tough, if you are in it to help, you stay throughout the process." He wiped spit from the corner of his mouth. Pent up anger from the Games was being released. His hair whipped around his head slightly and he felt like he was actually becoming mad. Feeling another one of her arrows fly by, missing him by a good bit, he grinned. "You're a little off there, let me help," he said as he swung his sword down upon her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm

The member 'Raivis Elegante' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:13 pm

A large tree branch was ripped off the trunk of a nearby try and flew towards the tributes, Thomas managed to jump over it before tucking and rolling to his feet, Jennifer dropped to the ground under up, letting it pass, before getting back up, both tributes sighed in relief at their luck.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
avatar

Posts : 810
Join date : 2013-06-19
Birthday : 2001-09-22
Age : 15

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Jennifer sighed in relief as the branch barely missed her. She huffed and attempted to sidestep away from the sword attack, and shot another arrow, she just stayed quiet, because if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:45 pm

The member 'Jennifer' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(3)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:49 pm


Thomas came out of the roll from the branch on his feet. Standing, he looked upon Jennifer. She had narrowly ducked under the branch. He growled. "If only she had been hit," he thought to himself. She was able to knock his previous attack off and she had taken aim at him again. For some reason, she remained silent, which was good for Thomas. He could focus a bit more. She aimed at him with another arrow. Thomas swatted at it and swung into her with his sword again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:49 pm

The member 'Raivis Elegante' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(8)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:58 pm


---District 7---Age 16---

The tribute is traveling again in the forest, her home of the arena. Now that she's healed a bit she feels much better about her odds in the Games. Up ahead, Summer spots what is loks to be T.Q. and Jennifer battling among themselves. She raises an eyebrow as she quietly takes and arrow from my quiver, and loads it onto her golden bow. The mounted arrow looks the same as the bow in it's gleaming glory. Summer inches up towards the tributes, and watches them from behind a tree. She wants to win, of course, but who should she join in the fight to move her up another step in life?

Summer thinks to herself, now enraged with the two fighting each other. Jennifer is helpless; just a small girl, but T.Q., well, Summer was a little bit afraid of him. Then again, she promised Jennifer that she'd help her... Summer makes up her mind as she pulls back her bowstring with an arrow notched, aimed at a tribute. She lets the arrow fly, hopefully into her new opponent. She now made herself a target, but she obviously does not care now. This is The Hunger Games. Kill or Be Killed.


Attack to Jennifer
Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Summer, focused on the other tributes, failed to see the branch the others had dodged coming her way, it swept her feet out from under her and she landed on the ground face first.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matti
Leopard Master
avatar

Male Posts : 1102
Join date : 2013-06-28
Birthday : 2001-05-04
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/0  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

The wind had finally let Preston run on his own for a while as he agreed to be taken to the forest. As he merged in to the forest, he realized it was one he had been in once before. The wind picked up, sucking him towards something that was obviously a battle. He tip toed, which was a slight jog (due to the wind) towards the swirl. There were three tributes in there. Preston didn't merge exactly in to fighting, because if he did, he would've hit someone who could have been his own alliance. As he made out the faces, he knew that it would be no good trying to dodge attacking his alliance, because all three of them were there.

Preston looked at T.Q, Jennifer, and Summer. Since Jared wasn't at the Feast for his items, and the announcement, he assumed Jared was dead. But Preston couldn't be too sure. Preston stood there, waiting to walk in and jump in to war with the others. The only reason he hesitated was because he didn't know who his most trusted ally, Summer, was attacking. Summer was Preston's district partner, a kind of trust that he never thought could fade away. Preston couldn't tell who she attacked because she was on the ground along with a branch. He then tried to identify where there was an arrow hit, and it looked like it was towards Jennifer. Considering T.Q was closer to Summer than Jennifer, it was a good choice. Preston walked among them, still weighing his options.

There was more to it than trust. Preston had to weigh his odds on who'd have the best chances on coming out alive. All three were in much worse shape than Preston, but it seemed T.Q was the worst. Jennifer and Summer seemed pretty even. Since it seemed that Jennifer and Summer were the healthiest, one of them must have been the target. Preston guessed it was Jennifer, and he still thinks it was, but  he still weighed his odds on who seemed to be having the better strategy. Well, killing your alliance is pretty stupid., he thought, thinking about all three. Myself, being the most sane in an alliance. That's the silliest thing I've ever heard., he thought again. Preston was mind blown that he was going to become insane also. He couldn't even think about killing any of them. It was Preston's very last option.

The seventeen year old continued to choose who to side with. It was hard to think about. Preston started the Games thinking he'd go alone, now he has a good fraction of the tributes as his friends. And now he has to help like all of them. Definitely Preston's last option. He was weighing on Summer and T.Q, planning to kill Jennifer, but he wasn't sure. Jennifer was a strong tribute, and very potential. But T.Q was the only guy left in the alliance besides Preston, and being in a group of girls would drive him crazy. Nope, just no killing T.Q. I'm not spending my lifetime experience with two crazy cat fighters., Preston thought. And then Summer was his partner, he couldn't kill her. But she seemed to be a threat, even more than Jennifer. He knew who he was going to try and kill now, it just wasn't time to do so yet.

"Hi" Preston whsipered to the three. Hoping that they wouldn't hear, he took a step closer. Preston was astonished still that they were fighting.  He knew that somebody wasn't getting out alive. It wasn't going to be T.Q, that's for sure. Preston's still determined to keep him alive for the sake of not getting driven to insane that he'd die. He wasn't dying of insanity that way. Preston showed no signs of attacking his fellow friends, not yet, it was too soon. He still had to make sure his choice was right. If he were to help out the wrong person, it would go downhill. Preston liked the fact that everybody had the same odds. But it didn't approve that somebody was outnumbered two to one. Was it going to make up his mind? Or will he change his mind about even odds. Preston's mind still hasn't caught up with him, the wind being so fast and all.

(Don't just skim read this.. I took a lot of time XD And this was no means bias.. it is just true weighing of the three's odds..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
avatar

Posts : 810
Join date : 2013-06-19
Birthday : 2001-09-22
Age : 15

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Jennifer looked astounded at the girl from seven, she attempted to block both attacks, and seeing that Preston didnt attack her, she smiled at him. She grew a fierce look, and shot an arrow to both of the others, seeing that T.Q. was almost on the edge, she smiled at him. She looked back over at the girl from 7. "Oh, thanks for lying honey, I liked you the least anyways." She growled.

(do I do two attack and block die? or just one? I'll just do one for now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

The member 'Jennifer' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Block(3)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:01 pm

(You can only ever do one attack, and need a shield to do two blocks when attacked by multiple people)

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:59 am


Thomas watched as the branch he had avoided smacked Summer. He shook his head as she landed face-down. Returning his attention to Jennifer, he was surprised to see an arrow fly towards her, though she was able to block it. "So... Summer's on my side it seems," he thought to himself. He looked down at Jennifer as she smiled at him, notching another arrow to fly at him. He slightly chuckled as it flew past him. Either it was meant for him and it missed, or it was meant for someone behind him. He didn't care, it didn't hurt him. Returning the smile, he swung his sword into Jennifer, hoping for something good.


OOC: Even though the attack die from Jenn was a miss, judging by the wording it seemed to be aimed at me. So, yea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:59 am

The member 'Raivis Elegante' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:43 am



---District 7---Age 16---

Just as the tribute payed attention to reality, a huge branch swoops by and trips her, sending her to the ground. "Agh!" she mutters as she hits the ground. She quickly grabs the medkit from her pack and opens it to retrieve pain-killer pills, as her wounds and now her face are aching. She takes the right dosage amount, and swallows it with a sip from her water bottle. Gathering her supplies again, she now pays attention to her surroundings, and the tributes.

"What's wrong, Jennifer?" Summer hisses at the girl from 3. Since Cai attacked her, well what kind of secret alliance could have they been making without Summer knowing? Her eyes flash with anger as growls escape her gritted teeth. "Not prepared to die yet?" Her voice is rough and scratchy as she speaks to the girl. Summer takes a quick glance at T.Q., then she takes a quick scan of the area around her. The girl who originated from District 7, the girl who never thought she could kill a person, the girl who couldn't hurt a fly, is a girl who is now participating in the game of death, the Hunger Games.

Summer's eyes have now turned almost black, from her enraging pupils. She sprints to Jennifer and tears the arrow from Jennifer's arm. She then jams it into Jennifer, now by hand. She can't see where she got Jennifer, but she pulls out the arrow and loads it into her bow as she backs away from the girl from 3.


I EDITED THIS POST, AND THE DICE WERE ORIGINALLY...
Heal to Summer, +40 HP
Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Attack to Jennifer, -35 HP
Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) (Image not informed.) :

OOC: Please specify about who you are attacking/blocking to, Jennifer. Thanks! :)Also, sorry for any confusion of the dice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:25 pm

(You cannot heal during battle)

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:01 pm

I come to the forest with the wind still at my back, having gotten ahead of Amaya when she stopped for the knife.  I pull out the other knife she'd given me, knowing anything could be hiding here.  Slowing down, I slink through the trees, keeping an eye out for falling branches in the wind, as well as mutts and other tributes.  Soon, I find where four people seem to be battling it out.  I blink, realizing it's the three from the feast, and one other guy.  I smile to myself, seeing that one girl has lost her alliance to Jennifer.  Now nothing holds me back against her.  I throw a knife, and it cuts through the wind, straight towards her.  I slip in the swirling wind behind it, shield at the ready as I go to retrieve the knife.
Edit cause I screwed up the dice code
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:57 pm

OOC: Oh okay, Thanks for letting me know Gaz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-09
Birthday : 1996-06-18
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:44 am



Amaya ran at right by Cai's heels but slowed down as they could here talking and the sounds of battle. She observed all the people in the area, it seems like a more vegetated area than al the previous places that they have been. Maybe this is where everyone's been hiding. She paused for a second as she felt her tongue dry out, desperate for any kind of moisture, having not taken a sip for water for away too long. She quickly took a sip, long enough to keep her brain from whining too much. and for her stomach to quite down. Once this was over, they'll have a good feast, and by feast she meant a few nibbles of their bread. Amaya stayed crouched as Cai threw the knife, attracting attention towards them, but then Cai dashed towards the direction of his knife, picking it up before keeping a distance from their enemy. Amaya focused a larger sum of her attention to Summer, guess they found her. And it wasn't very nice to just end what they had half way. When none of the eyes were in her direction as they moved towards Cai, Amaya pulled the blunt knife out throwing it straight at Summer. Blunt or not, it'll still dig into skin, only the depth and impact is really affected. "Remember this?" Amaya smiled, running up to Summer as she pulled the knife back, clumps of sand still stuck onto it. Seeing that Cai too got back his knife, it seemed that they were once bitten twice shy, never again, will they let their weapons go.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives (1 blunt)
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package


Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

    
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm

The wind picked up in the area, with the tree branches whipping around wildly.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 pm


    Summer quickly turns her attention to two throwing knives cutting through the air towards her. One of them lands about 5 feet away from her, more near Preston. "Preston!" the tribute cries out to her ally. "Look out!" The other knife is sent in her direction. She attempts to catch it in mid-air before it could reach her. She shuts her eyes tight as she feels contact with the knife. She opens her eyes, noticing the blunt knife blade. She broke it and also hid it... which meant that someone had found it. Her eyes flicker in the direction of the two idiots following her from the Feast.

    "Stalkers!" Summer yells to the two from 3 and 4. "Why don't you get a life perhaps, instead of getting into mine? Well, maybe finding a life will be easier for you two once you're dead." Summer narrows her eyes at the fools. They obviously haven't thought this through. It's three against two now, and there odds have dropped a bit. Summer scampers up a tree, being careful of not to slip like last time. Her arrows rattle in her quiver as she pulls one out. The golden notch meets the thin bowstring. She pulls it back with her first and middle fingers, aiming straight at Amaya. She hasn't attacked her in a while, so why not?

Her eyes go back to Cai, watching the boy from 3's eyes go to Preston. Summer climbs higher in her tree, being careful of not slipping out or stepping on a weak branch. She watches Amaya and Cai carefully from her tree, gripping her bow, quiver, and backpack strap. She then looks around through the trees, trying to find a way out of the attack. She swings through a branch of her tree to a tree farther back, trying to loose Amaya and Cai's attention. She then looks at the trees behind her, looking for a path she could go through.


Block to Amaya
Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Attack to Amaya
Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) (Image not informed.) :

Escape to... Summer
Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Escape (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   

Back to top Go down
 
Seemingly Alone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: Miniature Forest-
Jump to: