The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seemingly Alone

Go down 
+5
Matti
Dicemaster
Trist
Loki
Raivis Elegante
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Preston's mind was made up. He knew his alliance. But he still wasn't sure if it was his best choice. T.Q and Summer had their ups and downs, and so did Jennifer. But it seemed just scary to think that if another tribute joined T.Q and Summer, if he was with Jennifer, he'd be one to die. In fact, that's what seemed to be playing out in real life. The boy from three and the girl from four reappeared. Preston noticed that they went for Summer. Nothing seemed to hold that group back. They also seemed to be the strongest group. Preston took notice at the flying branches all around them. The wind gave him chills. Preston looked at all the five others in the forest. "Hi" He said awkwardly. Now that Jennifer's side was way up in chances, he wanted to pair up with them some more than before. But Summer was Preston's district partner. He knew that there wasn't going to be an alliance with the four. The first small tear Preston had in a while fell down his face, as he knew what he had to do, kind of.

Preston had two options. He could go with the bound to die group, which included the two he trusted the most. Thomas and Summer were his favorite allies in his past alliance, and seeing them die wouldn't do much good. But then there was the group that had the higher chances, the group with better odds. Odds aren't always in the favor of greater numbers though..he reminded himself. Preston gripped his knife, as he planning on attacking as if his life depended on it.

Everything was happening so quickly that is was hard to keep up. Was Cai and Amaya attacking Summer or T.Q? (I acutally do know, but yeah) It seemed that all was easy until he attacked. Preston gulped as he raised his knife and prepared his long speech that he'd been thinking of. "Okay! So I'm not trying to offend any of you here, but I'm gonna be honest. The maximum of four will most likely be getting out of here. I don't know for sure, but I know someone's going to end up dying. And its bound to be the weakest person here. But I'm honestly just going with the odds that would help me out the best. So now I'll just go correcting you all. Summer, its not too ladylike to label someone a stalker." Preston said, running out of breath, trying to block Summer's attack to Amaya with his shield. And two. Amaya, why on Earth are you asking someone to remember something in the Hell Games. I mean seriously! But yeah, I get it. You want her to fear you."He said, still hardly catching his breath. Preston was still shocked by himself that he tried to block Summer's attack on a deadly threat. "And lastly, lastly, and lastly. Don't say somebody is going to die if you know that they probably have better odds than you health wise."He said, referring to Summer. Preston's anger was just bottling up that his alliance was murdering each other. It was not cool. At least wait until the careers are dead to knock each other out of the ring. "Because its four to two now."Preston said with a devious smirk. He looked at Amaya, Cai, and Jennifer, and smiled. But Preston smiled at T.Q, too. The only person that Preston was really mad at was Summer. Joining in on the killing fun of your alliance.

Maybe it was just Preston, but somehow he guided her the wrong way. By protecting your alliance, Preston didn't expect the alliance to protect one alliance member and murder the other. I mean, if life was gum drops in would be so much easier. But it wasn't. Life was on the line. 24 lives have been on the line for thirty-four years now! That's over 1,000 children under eighteen killed. Preston knew that he'd have to kill again if he wanted to get serious. Killing at the bloodbath was easy, but now. Now he had to win this battle alone. This one only. The one that he'd regret when it was done. It had to be done though. Preston tried to jump high enough to slash at Summer. When he got down, he walked next to Amaya and asked a question to her. "You mind if I join your alliance?" Preston grinned at Summer. He wasn't going to climb up there just to hit her. It wasn't worth it to him. Preston would be better off attacking T.Q, but he was still friends with the boy.
(BTW I'm really sorry Summer + T.Q)

Blocking Summer's Attack
Attacking Summer

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Ineffective
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 5m9g7
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Tumblr_makdfmpNB61rwujvf

Amaya pinches the bridge of her nose in irritation. She was starting to wonder whether the Games was getting into Summer's head, or it never did. Her money was on the latter. "Isn't that what we're fighting for? A life to live for again? Geez.. It's not like you have a life right now either. None of us do, I mean-" Amaya paused saving her breath. It's not like Summer will reply to her. She never did, and probably never will. Why does she even waste her time trying to talk back to her? Gosh, some response would be nice. Amaya's opinions weren't appreciated, so no point there. Amaya would gladly find a life if she could; her life. She want it back so... so much. The sand here is so much different from the sand back home. She heard an arrow being nocked and she focused onto Summer again, this time she was up in a tree. How original; few years ago, a tribute did exactly that. Though a little more discreetly. She quickly side stepped away from the arrow, praying to not feel the steel cut into her. At the same time she saw the boy from 7 raise his shield, up in attempt to change the arrows course. She don't shoot arrows but she know bows too well. She could almost see her brother in replace of Summer, holding the bow as he pulled back, fingers filled with tension as they held the arrow nocked. The thought made her smile, her brother would be so mad is she lost to a bow and arrow.

Amaya raised an eyebrow as the boy spoke to her, lecturing them about courtesy and bullshit. She didn't get angry or irritated, she just pulled her usual grin to him, "What's wrong with wanting to live your possible last few moments with a smile?" She dropped her arms, placing one hand on her hip, "And she stole something from us, so I was just merely got back what was ours. Don't be quick to judge." She paused as she stared dead straight into his eyes, "You don't know me at all. I don't think you really get it, I don't care about this 'fear'." That's for the Careers to have fun with. No one knew her, no one would understand what she's been through, can't they just leave it at that she really loves to smile? People spin things to be so complicated sometimes. She continued to stare at to boy, if she remembered hearing Summer call out as Preston, for a few more seconds before turning to Summer, throwing out one of the sharp knives up to the figure hanging around in the trees. The forest wasn't exactly very large, and so are the trees. They were no taller than a humongous basketball player. Okay, maybe a little taller. Amaya ran up to the girl and jumped up, pulling back her knife as she wiped the blood off of her knife. By then, the thought of her brother holding the bow, replacing Summer, was long gone. What surprised her was that Preston walked up to them, offering his alliance to them. She quickly glanced towards Cai, and she knew that the two of them versus the rest of them was a death wish. "For now," she mouth tugged to a softer smile before she turned away from him, going back to Summer, who was, once again, looking for a way out.

Amaya's Items:
- 3 Throwing Knives (1 blunt)
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Blockedc
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Jennifer looked over at Cai, "Well, just saying, he IS attacking Summer, and that's a dead giveaway if he's on your side. But you won't believe me.." She said to her partner. She grabbed another arrow and shot at T.Q., she couldn't see if someone attacked at her, so she decided to block just in case.

Attack to T.Q.
Block

Last edited by Jennifer on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:41 pm

The member 'Jennifer' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Missm

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(3)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:42 pm

OOC: Jennifer, I thought you shot an arrow at T.Q.?
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 pm

(Oh yah. Changing)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:41 pm

The wind picked up, making the tributes unsteady on their feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

Perching in a tree branch, Summer watches Preston carefully. After he's done with his big speech, he comes over to her and jumps pathetically, probably trying to slash his knife at her. Her brain practically explodes. "...He turned on me..." the tribute whispers to herself. How could he do that? Summer then quickly notices a knife come soaring at her. It comes almost seems going for her torso. She tries to catch the knife again. After she gets a hold of the knife, she notices Amaya storming to her, probably wanting the knife. Out of quick thinking, Summer hurls the knife through the forest, hoping it escapes the area so she has some time to think about her plan.

She turns her head and looks around once more. Her stomach felt on edge, like she knew something was going to be sent from the Gamemakers. Summer gags as her skin starts to crawl. There's something in the air, and it's not luck. Summer starts awkwardly gasping for air, like the oxygen around her is going on a shortage. She isn't going crazy, she's almost at full health... She swings to a different tree, experimenting the air. No.. the air is still thinning... she thinks to herself. She starts swinging from tree to tree, trying to escape from the possible trap coming to her and her enemies.

There's been alot of geographical phenomenon going on in the arena lately. Is there something going on in the Capitol? Probably not, especially when the Games are taking place. Summer slings her bow around her shoulders as she lands in a tree even farther from the fight. She can only see the demonic looking expression on Preston's face. The only questions she could ask herself is why? Why would Preston turn on her? He was her District partner for crying out loud! Is he so engrossed with getting out of the Games that he decided to team up with another group? Especially the one that was going after Summer? She could come up with no possible answer for any of the questions she was asking herself as tears rolled down her face once again. She stayed in that tree, sobbing silently to herself.

Just as she thought she might actually have had feelings for Preston. What a jerk. the tribute thought to herself. She should have stayed with her conscience and not trust anyone in the arena. In here, it's a human-kill-human world. How could Summer forget that? Her hands softly grip her yellow backpack straps as her tears dry up. She's no longer gasping for air, so the trap was probably set up where the others where fighting. She tells herself to not think about anyone but herself for now on. She swings through the trees some more until she reaches the end of the forest. She jumps down from the tree, unharmed by the impact and starts walking. Summer looks back periodically to make her she's not leading any tracks.

Summer has left the area.

Block to Amaya
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added changes to text, added dice)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Preston watched as more drama went on. Amaya spoke to him about what he said to her. "What I meant was that so many knives and arrows going around, it'd be hard to creep track of stuff. But yeah, I guess you're right." Preston said, as Jennifer tried to attack T.Q but missed. Then Summer got away. Preston started to look bummed that nothing bloody happened. He stared awkwardly at the remaining five in the place. He honestly didn't know what they were really doing now. After a minute of silence, Preston spoke once again. "Is it just me, or is this wind getting on everyone's nerves?" He asked, looking to see that Summer was gone. Yep, she is. he thought. Preston looked at all of them. "And final question. Are we gonna still killing somebody here or are we just leaving? Or am I just leaving and everyone else is just, um. He said. It was just plain awkward. "And sorry, Amaya, for acting really awkward and judge-like earlier. I just thought it was speech mood." Preston said, trying to apologize. Perhaps it would help them accept him being in their alliance. He wanted to be in the alliance, it probably being the strongest. If it was his best way out, Preston was all over it. He smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:33 pm

I pick up my failed knife, getting distracted a moment by the swirling wind. I clear my mind and focus as one of the guys asks to join us. What? In the middle of this battle? Well, at least he seemed willing to stick to it. I shrug as Amaya looks for my opinion. Glancing up, I realize that the girl's trying to escape. Up a tree. Idiot. I move to chase her, but she's already gone. I sigh, turn back to the group. "Well, he's still here," I say, pointing my knife towards the other guy, "Or does he come with the alliance too?" Though the way Jennifer is looking at him, I highly doubt it's friendly.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 am

"T.Q.? Hell no, he betrayed me." Jennifer told Cai. She took her nonthrowing knife and attempted to stab T.Q. "DIE YOU BEAST!"
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 am

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Tumblr_mde2floLyZ1rs4oah

Amaya cleaned her knife and took out the blunt and a sharp one, holding them each in one hand. "She keeps doing that, running away," Amaya sighed, muttering under her breath. She started sharpening them by slicing them onto each other at two angles, giving off a screech each time. She shrugged at Preston, with everything that he said, and again when he apologised. She didn't really know what to feel about that but it wasn't polite to not say anything. "It gets to everyone at some point in time," Amaya said, referring to the Games. She continued her movements with her knives as everyone came to a standstill, not knowing what to do now that Summer ran away. She looked to the direction Cai's knife pointed to and stared at the guy from 8, suddenly becoming everyone's focus point.  If they were to look for Summer again, it'll be boring since it'll end up the same results. And that's not what the Capitol wants to see. "If that's what's going on," Amaya stopped her sentence halfway, pulling out her normal knife as she stored the other two away. She ran up to the boy from 8 after seeing the girl charge at him recklessly. Her face fell to guilt, not knowing who this guy was, even his name, and yet, here she is, just pulling the knife onto him. It was then that she realised that that was what she had been doing all Games. But it only came to her now. It took her what, how long? She don't even know any more. All Amaya knew was that she wanted out soon. And out alive would be preferrable.

Amaya's Items:
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Attack to T.Q
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:08 am

(Sorry, my internet has been down because Firefox needed to install updates but it wasn't working for some reason. I've seriously had this post open in Word for like three days.)

Lori found herself in a forest, which was a nice change from the desert. However, she could tell it would probably be even more dangerous, not because of the forest itself, necessarily, but because of the voices of multiple tributes that seemed to be coming from somewhere nearby. She came upon the group of them, not saying a word until she spotted Jennifer. Lori had known who she wanted to kill from the start, and she figured now was as good a time as any. Lori smirked at the District 3 girl and hurled a rock towards her.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Thomasquistan2_zpsdd256c6d

Thomas found himself alone. Summer had left, Preston had switched side, and both had left him bleeding and on the verge of death. A new tribute, the one Thomas recognized as being from District Three, showed up and stood next to Jennifer. Somehow he knew that they were teamed. "Gotta kill the traitor's partner too, now, great..." he thought to himself. He wielded his sword, half-heatedly, he had to worry about Jennifer and her partner and now Preston and his partner as well. Jennifer had attempted to attack him twice, Thomas couldn't remember what with, but had failed both times. Now Preston's partner had pulled a knife on him. He sighed and held up his sword in a feeble attempt to block it. Once he was satisied that he had either blocked or failed, he swung with his sword at her, hoping to do something before death bid him on his journey.

He saw a new figure approach from the corner of his eye. A blonde. He couldn't tell who, nor could he tell if she was friendly. All he knew is he watched her throw a rock at someone. He mumbled under his breath... "I hope you're happy, Jennifer. You say you liked me, but you want me dead. For something you did of all things. Abandoning a person doesn't show you care. It shows you are self-centered and a liar..." His voice trailed off when he realized that the girl attacking him would be the only one to hear him.

Block to Amaya
Attack to Amaya
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm

The member 'Raivis Elegante' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(8)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:16 pm

The wind blew Lori into the area the tributes were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Preston let out a sigh. His alliance was now targeting T.Q. This was Preston's last choice, and his last choice was chosen. He didn't want to kill the boy. Preston thought of him as his best friend in the games. He knew that it wouldn't be for long though. Preston looked at T.Q and mouth the word sorry and ran at him. His knife up, ready to lash at him. As Preston ran, the wind picked up, so he got slower. The wind continued to pick up, but Preston advanced towards him. He looked face to face with T.Q, then at the ground. Preston readied his knife, taking it slow. He picked up the arm of which his weapon laid (Preston's weapon) and went halfway down, ready to stab. That was, until Preston heard a new friend had come to play. He stopped what he was doing and looked back to see a girl he knew. The girl from two, the one who gave Preston hair tips. He looked back at T.Q and said, "Its your lucky day. Mine too.", Preston said. Lori was just what he needed. An occupation from having to kill Thomas. Smiling, Preston confronted the girl, who didn't seem to have much. All he could see was a few rocks and sticks. For someone from District Two, he knew that she'd make it in to something good. "You know, joining in in our fun is never good." He said, looking at Lori, with mischievous look on his face. Preston slashed at the girl, grinning. He thanked the girl, now that he didn't have to kill T.Q. Preston looked over at Amaya, Cai, and Jennifer. "Girls take T.Q, and boys take Lori?" He asked, smiling at Cai. Preston would've went on to help T.Q, but he didn't feel like dying. It was too dicey for him. This group was his best ticket to progress.

Attack to Lori
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 am

I'm not exactly aware of the newcomer until Preston says something. I turn, seeing the girl from district two. She's been swept in by the wind, it seems, and no actually weapons. On top of that, she looks pretty weak. Well, not as wounded as TQ, but still manageable, even as a career. I smile. Two on one should do both of them in. "Well, I don't mind. The girl seem to be all over that guy anyway. We may as well have some fun too, eh?" I say, following behind Preston's attack with a shield slash. I don't want to chance her stealing my only throwing knife.

Attack, of course, to Lori.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mh858aTSnH1qz4rgp

Amaya wasn't getting whatever that was happening, too many people weren't doing too many things at the same time, saying too many things. The only thing that seemed the sift through the rest of the noise was the mere mumbles of the district 8 boy. The sword missed her by her side but she took a step away instinctively. She stared at his face, full of bitterness and loneliness. Her smile came off as a pathetic attempt to stay on, "Sucks doesn't it? That feeling." It's nothing that she would know first hand. She wouldn't know how it feels like at all. But she knew second hand at least, and that was bad enough. Loyalty can only get you up to a certain stage, and you lose when you continue to cling on. Amaya looked at the boy, no younger than her by a few years, eyes filled with empathy as her brain forced her arm to lift and slit right at him. "I'm sorry," the familiar words came out so soft it was almost as if they never came out at all. Amaya squeezed her eyes shut as the knife went down, not even sure if it hit anything, but she wasn't sure if she was ready (if it did) to see the last moments of his life like this, sucked away from it's freedom to live.

Amaya's Items:
- 1 Knife
- 1 Loaf of bread
- 1 Bottle of water
- 1 Boxed Package
- 3 cactus parts/thorns
- 1 Arrow
- 1 Grey Package

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 pm

(Who did you attack?)

Jennifer attacked T.Q., she was full of hatred, and sent a hit at her. She couldn't tell if she was being attacked so she attempted to block the hit.

Attack at T.Q.
Block
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 pm

#1 'Block(3)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Armhit
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:53 pm

(She attacked T.Q)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm

(Did anyone attack me?)
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Thomasquistan2_zpsdd256c6d

Thomas sighed. He had blocked his opponent last time, and was facing her blade again. She was conversing back with him this time. "It... it does. She left me back there, and now she expects me to die." He sighed. His time was up. Sadly, he was willing to accept this. Turning to look at his opponent, he saw the empathy in her eyes. "My name's Thomas by the way. You can call me T.Q., however. Either works," he said. It was an odd time for introductions, but Thomas saw no time like the present.

Reaching his hand up, he brushed his hair back. "This is hard for me to say, but you have to do what you have to do. Killing me..... that is a fate I am willing to face. It is time for me, and I knew it would be." He listened to her before she made the attack. "I know you are... but we... we are total strangers. Please don't take it too hard."

Thomas felt her knife enter him. He grunted. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. He already felt tears coming on. "I don't know who you are, but I want you to promise me one thing. I want you to be the one who kills me..." He takes another deep breath. In a lower tone, he whispers to her, "...and win these Games. I am pulling for you, even though I am dead. Please, just win. It doesn't have to be for me, but I want you to win."

Seeing movement out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jennifer attempt to hit him. He held up his sword in a feeble attempt to block. He didn't want her to kill him. "If you even respected me once during these Games, Jennifer, respect me now. Leave. Go help Preston. I will not have you claim me as a traitor and kill me in the same." He swung his sword at her, not only in attack, but also in warning to keep away.

Block to Jennifer
Attack to Jennifer (Don't know how it'll work if I die...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemingly Alone
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: Miniature Forest-
Jump to: