The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seemingly Alone

Go down 
+5
Matti
Dicemaster
Trist
Loki
Raivis Elegante
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 pm

The member 'Raivis Elegante' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(8)' :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Armhit
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Thomas dropped to the ground as he stabbed at Jennifer, sinking his sword into her upper arm. His body fell to the ground, leaving the sword impaled in her arm
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Thomasquistan2_zpsdd256c6d

Thomas felt Jennifer's weapon reach him, his block must have been to feeble. He was losing blood, quickly. He felt pain, envy, and betrayal rolled into one turmoil of emotions. He closed his eyes and dropped to his knees. "None of us were promised to make it this far..." he mumbled. He had to look pitiful, tears rushing from his eyes. Closing them tightly, Thomas weeped. He had left his sword impaled in Jennifer’s shoulder. He shifted his hand to apply pressure to the wound Jennifer had placed in his shoulder. He felt his rage build up again, but he was unable to act upon it. He refused to let his eyes drift up; he didn't want to see Preston's face, nor Jennifer's triumphant look. She had to be swimming in glee right now, knowing she had killed him. The tears came harder, and along with them, the blood. He felt his hand grow warm and sticky. Sniffling, he opened his eyes to look at Amaya's feet. He then glanced to look at the sword in Jennifer's arm. He saw small blood stains on the blade and on the hilt. The only thing he had gotten over the course of the Games. "Well, that and back-stabbing..." he thought to himself. Closing his eyes again, he places his elbows on his knees. He felt the weakness creeping up on him; his heart rate slowing, his eyesight growing blurry, and his inability to keep himself held up. "What we do... is ours to choose..." he breathed the last words out silently. He saw Jennifer's feet, along with the other girls. The tears stung now. Reaching up his free hand, he grabbed to pendant off his neck. Yanking on it, he broke the leather with a couple of tugs. Holding it out, he dropped it onto Amaya’s shoe.

He felt his body shifting. He was losing his grip on life, the uphill battle was already lost, and he was now left to tumble down the mountain. He thought back to District Eight. The death of his father... the days and adventures with June... the birth of Hannah... the factory work to keep his family afloat... The world he was being forced to leave behind, all for a sport... He collapsed onto his side, tears changing course to travel with gravity... The blood loss lessened as his heart beat faded... The tears stopped and began drying... His chest no longer rising, nor falling...

red river of screams... underneath, tears in my eyes... underneath, stars in my black and blue sky... and underneath, under my skin... underneath, the depths of my sin...

Look at me, now do you see?

Rest In Peace Thomas Quistan... An unforgettable angel... There will never be another and your legacy will live on...
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm

It's like Jennifer just got woken up from a trance. She saw an arrow-- her arrow in Thomas's shoulder, she howled in pain from the sword, but started crying. She got down on her knees before Thomas's dead body, and started tearing all her arrows out. She just ran away. She wanted to stay away from everything. She didn't like this. Shes gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:35 pm

gif contains curse word, if you care:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Lorina10

Lori rolled her eyes as the tributes started attacking her, avoiding Preston's attack as best she could. Time to die, she mused, and grinned. Lori had given up caring whether she lived or died long ago. She wasn't worried by this nonchalance, as she figured it could lead to a more interesting and memorable games anyway. If she didn't care about winning and just let herself starve, that would be boring. But if she just went around wreaking havoc with no personal regard for her own life, that would be much more fun. Lori noticed that the boy from 8 was perishing fast and with him gone, they would all turn on her. She shrugged. "I never really had any quarrel with any of you, just a random personal vendetta against this little snob from 3, but oooh well. I can't help it that I'm popular." Lori winked and grabbed the sword out of the wound in Jennifer's arm. "Hope you don't mind if I borrow this, sweetie, although I think I'm doing you a favor- arm stab wounds with the swords still stuck in them are so last season." Lori frowned as Jennifer left the area. She was the reason Lori'd come over in the first place. But who cares? This is my time to die. I can tell. She smirked, and slashed the sword at Preston, preferring it's effect to that of the rocks, although she had grown a bit attached. What better time to do whatever the hell you want, and leave as much of an impact as you can in the process?

Block to Preston, attack to Preston. The sword was TQ's, just to clarify, as I was informed by Gaz that I could take it.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Blockedc
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Tumblr_mvd0vz5s2e1sv498ho1_250

Preston watched as now the four split up to attack Lori and T.Q. He knew that T.Q was going to die, but not so soon. He watched T.Q fall to the ground, dead. Preston was surprised that Jennifer was the one to kill him. Even more surprising was that it wasn't with a shoe. Preston looked at him and sighed. Thomas was probably his most trusted ally until now. Preston didn't want to hurt him, and Lori was his alternative. He snapped back in to reality quick enough to see Jennifer with a gash in her arm from T.Q's sword and Lori with the sword. "Jennifer," He said quietly and continued, "stay safe." Preston said, cracking his knuckles. She was basically the only one he didn't betray per say.

Preston snapped back in to reality. Right in time to see Lori attempt to attack him with T.Q's sword. Stealing his sword was to Preston, like stealing a life. He rolled his eyes as it missed him by a few inches. Killing someone from two might be fun. He thought before slashing her with his knife. Preston felt a rush go through him.
"Where's your friend Lori?" He said with a devious smile. "I was going to thank her for giving me the idea of this hairstyle." Preston said, before retreating over to where Cai was. "Your turn!" He said, acting pretty calm.

Attack to Lori
Had to edit. MISS

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 pm

The tree's swayed dangerously in the winds
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:40 pm

"Don't mind if I do," I say, already switching out with Preston naturally.  I come at the girl with my shield again, trying to get a feel for her pattern.  But now it's changed again, seeing as she now has a sword.  Oh wait, where'd that come from? Of course, that kid -TQ?- died and...Jennifer's running away? Oh great I think, Everyone just loves to bail on me, right?.  As I'm thinking all this, I'm backing away from the girl, shield up to protect myself and let the next attack fly in towards her.  

Glancing back, I look for Amaya, who shouldn't have anything to do.  "Mind giving a hand?" I ask, trying to give her space to move in.  In this lull, I really start to notice the wind buffeting me from all sides and howling through the trees.  "That's not good," I mutter, seeing the trees swaying like grass blades.  Might want to get out of here soon, I think, looking for a path out of the windy forest.

Attack to Lori

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :

And just in case

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 3turns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Lori blew Preston a kiss. "Who knows? Maybe she's waiting for you, darling. So I'll just have to weaken you first, then, won't I?" She giggled, and slashed at him with her sword. Lori glanced at the other guy out of the corner of her eye. "Cai, is it?" she began. "I guess you'll have to be the one giving Preston hair tips after I'm gone, although I doubt either of you will last very long after that. At least one of you, if not both, is likely to never make it out of this forest." She shrugged. "But I guess tributes are accustomed to living in the moment, hm?"

Attack to Preston. Block to Cai.

Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 am

Preston looked as his attack missed. He looked at the trees going wild now, and it was getting him a bit worried. Preston saw that Lori was about to hit him with T.Q's sword, so he tried to block it with his shield. Preston took his knife and slashed and Lori. He decided he wasn't going to speak to her until she was dead. Preston just rolled his eyes when she talked. When the time was right, he peeked around with his eyes, trying to find a good escape route.

Blocking Lori, Attack to Lori, Escape

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 2turns

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 am

Lightning struck close to the tributes, igniting a tree and sending a hail of large branches down onto Cai.

Loki carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 19586126 , Seemingly Alone - Page 4 78160488
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Just as I see a way out, a flash catches my eye. Suddenly, the tree's on fire and dropping its branches on me. "Crap crap crap crap..." I mutter, trying to move out of the way of the limbs. At that point, I find myself backing into Preston, who's got a sword coming his way. Unconsciously, I throw up my shield arm to help him out, then once again slash out at the wielder. After that, I try to back away from the fallen limbs and get closer to my escape route, that's been blocked until I can get around it.

Okay, I know that was confusing so:

Block to the Trap, unless I can't block those (cause I've never had two on me before, so I was sure if I could block one) And if not, that block goes to stop Lori's attack.

And Attack to Lori
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:18 pm

(Trap cannot be blocked)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:33 pm

((Kay thanks. Then block goes to Lori's attack on Preston))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 pm

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/00326eb1151cdda4698a5f8461eaf847/tumblr_inline_mrlcbaUovh1qz4rgp.gif[img]

Lori grinned and dodged out of the way of Cai's attack as best she could. "You guys don't banter much, huh?" She laughed. "But that's the best part! Well, aside from the killing." Lori knew she was weaker than both of the boys, and especially both put together, so she decided to swing her sword at Cai instead. Since the tree had attacked him, he was now the weaker one, and Lori was going to do her best to kill someone before she went out. Besides, if by some miracle she managed to survive long enough, one stronger person would be easier to fight off than two weaker people.

Attack to Cai. Block to Cai. Escape is just in case.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 1turn
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 am

Preston watched to see his attack miss, and Cai block Lori's attack. Then Cai attack Lori and Lori blocking that. That's all that was still in his memory from the head rush. Preston, knowing Cai blocked Lori's attack, he smiled. Preston had missed now several times in a row, and it was getting him a bit mad. "Not really much time for talking, more murdering." He said before slashing the knife at her again. Around the same time, Preston saw that Lori missed her attack on Cai. "For someone who was trained for this, you sure miss a lot." He said, keeping a straight face at the girl. Preston wanted this girl dead, and if killing her personally was in the question, he was in the answer.

((No clue if my last sentence made sense..))
Attack to Lori
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 am

The flames spread to the trees in a circle around the tributes, barring their escape
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 pm

I feel the pain where the branches fell on me as a step to dodge her attack. I give a smile at Preston's words. He's right, this girl misses a lot for a career. As if to prove the point, I attack again, knowing my last move was dodged, I try to be fast enough this time. Hopping back from her range, I take a glance at my escape route. Or what was once my escape route. Crap I think, watching the flames swirl around in the wind, catching the whole forest ablaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Lori laughed and rolled her eyes. "You're one to talk. You haven't had a successful attack me yet, Preston, darling. And you're the least injured of the three of us. You've got no excuse." She shrugged. "But hey, if you want to go trading insults, I'm all for it. That's far more interesting than fighting in silence." Lori smiled haughtily, dodging the attack from Cai and sending one of her own right back at him.

Attack to Cai. Block to Cai although I didn't notice any dice. I'm going to assume Lup forgot or they didn't work or maybe I missed them or something and block anyway, just in case and for if/when she has to reroll or something. Razz

Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Oh fishcakes! yeah, I forgot. I'll just roll here so I don't edit my post~

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 am

Preston looked as his attack missed, again. He wanted to get a hit on the girl before he died. "Lori, if you're looking for an insult, talk about your hair. Being in the games really dries it out. Its even getting a bit frizzy." Preston said, making himself laugh in his mind. He noticed that Lori missed Cai and failed to block Cai's attack. One step closer to victory! Preston felt like something caught on fire, and t turned out to be the whole entire set of trees around them. He wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, unless Lori was killed. Preston felt the time was right, so he went up to Lori, trying to slash her quickly.

Now that Preston had nowhere to go, he didn't really mind wanting to kill Lori. He was on his nerves since day one. And if Preston could prove why he got an eight, this was how. He looked at Lori, surprised she hasn't gotten many attacks on either of the boys yet.
"Three of four now? And we've blocked that final one?" He said aloud. "Where did Amaya go?" Preston asked aloud, having no clue where she went. She might be hiding around, since she has no reason to leave. And she can't fight in fire. Either way, Cai and Preston were one step closer to victory!

Attack to Lori
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:14 am

The tributes were almost short of breath from how high the winds were

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Seemingly Alone - Page 4 41221943

(trap to all)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:19 am

The air seems to be pulled away from my lungs as the wind intensifies. Suddenly, my mentor's favorite words come back to me, Breathing is Important. But now it hurts to try and pull the air back into my body. Trying not to hyperventilate, I slow down, take deep breaths. I need lots of oxygen, and even though I'm fighting for it, at least I'm getting a lot. After I've recovered, I turn my attention back to Lori, who is also suffering, or so it seems. I approach her, raising my shield one more time, hoping I can finish her off with one blow. Silently, I bring the defense-turned-weapon down on her, slashing across at as much of the vital areas I can aim for.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 pm

beware of bras, kiddies:

Lori laughed, vaguely registering the comments about fighting and Amaya to focus on what was really important to her: hair. “You wish. I doused it with the capitol’s best hydrating conditioning treatment every night leading up to this. My hair doesn’t do frizzy. You must be thinking of fabulous. They both start with f, which I guess can be confusing for inferior minds such as yours." She stepped back from Cai's attack but couldn't register if it successfully hit her or not. Her remaining energy was only focused on talking. "I wonder what you’ll do once I’m gone! I mean, sure, you won’t last long enough for it to really matter, but you’ll have to find someone else to fix your hair for you. It’s all over the place. Do you even know how to fingercomb?” Lori rolled her eyes. She wasn’t the kind of person who got insecure about her personal appearance, because she loved herself and spent enough time to ensure that she always had reason to. She had used the entire supply of oils and conditioners and hair masks and serums and whatever the Capitol could think of to stock her bathroom with in preparation for the games. Whether she was going to die or win, Lori had wanted to end the games looking her best. She had spent hours perfecting different looks with just her hands, not even a mirror, setting the looks into her muscle memory so she could easily recreate them without needing a reflective surface. Lori was pretty sure she’d spent more time on that than she had on training, which she did not regret at all. It was equally if not more important. “And didn’t you ever learn anything about basic hair science? It’s humidity that makes hair frizzy, not dry air. Ugh,” she rolled her eyes, feeling the life fade from her limbs as she slashed at Cai without really looking and not particularly caring at this point. Her words were still directed towards Preston. “You are such an amateur.”

Attack to Cai. Block to Cai.

Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Preston could feel himself losing breath, so he decided not to talk. No need to lose more breath than to you have.Preston smiled at Cai as he killed Lori. Yay! No more listening to how fabulous she is! He thought, lowering his knife. "Nice job." Preston said. He was going to say a few last words to Lori, but he waited. Once done waiting he walked over to her. "Sweet dreams." Preston whisper in her ear. It got him thinking about how he hated her so much, and now she's gone. Preston liked gone, because gone got him one step closer. But the next person killed could still be him. For now Might be up for Preston. He wasn't going to make the first move, because that would be awkward.

Preston looked awkwardly at Lori. He missed basically more than half his attacks so far in the games. At least there is no more rhino. Preston thought, knowing that he jinxed it. Lori's words still bothered him. Amateur.
"I know you are but what am I." Preston said, knowing that she was about to die. The girl looked too terrible to live much longer. That only left Him, Cai, and Amaya. Or was Amaya gone? She hasn't attacked or really did anything since T.Q was killed. Preston looked at Cai, giving a 'What now?' expression. He didn't want to attack when he wasn't being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Alone   Seemingly Alone - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seemingly Alone
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Oasis :: Miniature Forest-
Jump to: