The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Left_bar_bleue0/0Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Preston continued his jog away from the feast. So far, the games weren't in his favor, but now he knew that he was sponsored. He didn't know what it was yet, but he was already grateful. Most of the tributes had opened their sponsor stuff already, but Preston didn't want to risk people wanting to steal what was inside. So Preston found a place to sit. He took the bag from his belt and slowly opened it. Preston flinched as the bag unraveled. He could see what it was now, but it took a bit to identify it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Left_bar_bleue150/150Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Inside the package was a large medkit and a pack of beef strips. The sight of the beef strips made Preston's hunger more apparent
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Left_bar_bleue0/0Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 am

The things that Preston saw in his package were in fact lucky. There was a med kit, a big one, and beef strips. Preston listened to his stomach growl, it wanted to digest food. So Preston took a few beef strips and ate them. Preston took a sip of his water to help wash it down. But then, Preston looked at the med kit. It should just be used for emergencies. But to him, it was an emergency, at least a bit of one. So Preston took some medicine from the kit and tried to help heal all the cuts in his stomach.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Left_bar_bleue150/150Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Preston felt relieved of much pressure in his torso, but the good feeling turned into a gut wrenching worry as he heard an all to familiar noise
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Preston was relieved that it worked, and most of his limp went away. The limp needed to go away now, now that he heard the noise. Preston go up, eating more of the beef strips. He was agitated with rhinos. "Give me a break!" Preston said, deciding not to run away again. "I mean, really." He whispered to himself. "I just want one thing, you know, a chance to sleep?" Preston whispered, exhausted. He decided to get prepared in case if the rhino were to be seen. Preston started to jog through the area, perhaps searching for the monstrosity of a mutt. Maybe it was the same mutt as before, the one he had injured. But whatever it was, it wasn't bound to be happy and give Preston a lift. He looked around, trying to spot the noisemaker so he'd know which way to run.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm

The wind picked up heavily in the area, clouds rolling in from the direction of the slopes.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Preston now felt a cool wind blow through where he was. Then, clouds blew in from the slopes, the break point between the other areas. No use hiding there. He gulped at the sense of it raining. Preston thought of the option of there being a flood throughout the arena. Now, Preston searched for a place to hide. Shelter was the best this in a flood. Preston looked for something like a small cave. Since caves were probably found on ground, so he searched there. Preston looked around, the wind causing him to skin so his eyes wouldn't feel burned. He had a feeling that people wouldn't be moving much now that it looked to be a storm rolling in. The Game Makers were smarter than the tributes, so they probably controlled the possible storm. whatever it was, it made Preston look now frantically for a place of shelter. A good hiding place to prevent drowning was all that was important. Still aware of the possible rhino, Preston advanced through the Stormlands. Preston wondered how all the other tributes were. He guessed that there were about half or more remaining. But who's really keeping track. The harder the rain fell, the more people lost focus of the other tributes.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 pm

A gust of wind blew Preston over, making him land harshly on the ground
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:24 am

One moment the wind was strong enough to make him try to race it, the next its too strong and Preston fell down. "Ow.." he said, rubbing the arm my landed on. It made Preston assume that it could be a windstorm, so he decided to stay low on the ground. Preston crouched down as he continued his voyage through the Storm Lands.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 am

The winds were blowing him towards a small forest area in the near distance
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Preston now was blew to a small forest. He looked at all of the surroundings. The forest didn't seem too big. At first, he was searching for tributes to kill, but none seemed to be there. Nothing really was. So Preston just circled around the forest, letting the wind blow in his face. Preston tried to grip himself to the ground so he wouldn't just blow all around. Preston looked around for a way out of the forest, since there were so many trees, it was hard to see. It felt good for him that not all the wind blew in his face now that the trees blocked it.

(I don't know if that meant to go to the miniature forest..)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 pm

The wind showed no signs of letting up, but were suggestively pushing his body towards the forest area
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Preston tried to manage to grip his feet to the ground, but it didn't work. He was guided to the forest area of the place. Something bad was inside, he could sense it. Preston just hoped it was something that he could handle. He took his med kit, and tried to help heal himself up for what was to come. But with the winds, his hands could be easily jerked and they'd slip and it would be a waste of what he was going to apply. Preston tried anyways, because he knew he'd probably have to be a bit fitter if the forest was like the other forest Preston was it. Preston put the med kit away and gripped his knife as he tried to go more in the forest area. "Wind.. Preston said obnoxiously, "I wish there was a way to stop you. But there never will be so I'll just go with the flow of your blow." He said, not understanding if what he said sounded right.

Heal to.. well.. Preston.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:41 pm

No change

(Thought you were leaving area as you said going with the wind)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm

The wind continued to move Preston towards the forest. He decided to give up again and let the wind blow him there. Preston didn't know what was in store, but he was damn right ready for it. Preston ran along with the wind as it lead him to a forest, the forest he was in once before.

(Preston left. And I thought you meant a forest within the stormlands xD but eh, I guess it meant Miniature forest)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck   Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe Now I'll Have Some Luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 34th Hunger Games :: 34th Arena :: The Cliff :: Stormlands-
Jump to: