The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More like a question really

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
More like a question really Left_bar_bleue1/1More like a question really Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

More like a question really Empty
PostSubject: More like a question really   More like a question really Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:53 pm

So, are we doing tribute rankings this games? I was just wondering, considering we usually have a full ranking chart and Ari does the one with the faces so...
Back to top Go down

More like a question really Empty
PostSubject: Re: More like a question really   More like a question really Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Ari's been a bit MIA, I think she's busy with real life stuff. As for the ranking, I haven't seen one, but you'd have to ask Gaz.
Back to top Go down

More like a question really
Page 1 of 1