The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!) Empty
PostSubject: EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!)   EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:01 pm

STAFF CHANGES! (dun dun dun)

So, you may have noticed that we have been making some changes to our staff lineup! Well, I'm here to give you a bit of an explanation. Since Sor and Gaz have been getting more busy with their real lives, they suggested that we make a few changes- they would become members of a new user group, called "advisors", who would not have to participate as much in Gamemaker-like things but would still be there to help out and tell Rainy what to do when she forgets how the Games work again. Ari has also been moved up to Gamemaker, and we have elected three new mods: Raivis Elegante, Moon, and Lupaan! (Or whatever y'all are calling yourselves these dats.) If you have any questions, feel free to ask below, please offer your congratulations to our new and promoted staff, and remember that Gaz and Sor are not leaving us - not at all. They are simply our evil overlords guardian angels, watching over from above. <3 Thank you all for understanding if there are any rough patches while we get used to this new arrangement, although hopefully there won't be! Smile

We've also been messing with the user group colors, so get excited. :PMore news on that later.

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!) Left_bar_bleue150/150EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!)   EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Wooo! Congrats to all new staff members! I am so excited to see what you guys are gonna do in your new positions and know you will all be great :)Also...prepare for the age of Ari, mwahahah . I swear I won't be like Joffrey or anything. Promise.
Back to top Go down

EXCITING NEW STAFF CHANGES! (Please Read!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: News and Updates-
Jump to: