The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!

Go down 
+7
Phoenix
Sorella
ArtsyAmy
Matti
spaceraiderz
Loki
Raivis Elegante
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/150Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm

So, like, this is a staple on other forums. And I noticed that we here at THG don't have one yet! So I thought I'd bring it around. ^_^

Basically, you post, like, what song you are currently listening to (link it if you wish). And so this doesn't become toooo spammy, give a small description of it. Maybe how you came to like the band/song/genre or what it is about or something similar.

I'll open this!
Currently, I am listening to "Callout" by Attila. This song, on the heavier-dirtier side (warning for the younger ones), basically calls out several different things. The most responded to is the callout of Westboro Baptist Church and all their extremities.

--------

So yea! Let's begin!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:23 pm

err, Bloody Mary Mix by Trocadero. Band does a lot of music for a show I(and some other peoples here) watch, this one was in one of the newer seasons.
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Female Posts : 51
Birthday : 1997-12-12

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Festival ;; Sigur Ros
Who can beat a bit of Icelandic wailing?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Well seeing as I am at work I am listening to the CD they provide me with. Looks like the song that is playing is Half of My Heart by John Mayer ft Taylor Swift. Its better then some of the unnamed songs from the other CD we have lol
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:04 pm

So right now I'm listening to One Direction's new album, which was leaked on tumblr. But currently right now I'm listening to Diana, which came out today. I actually like 1D, even though I'm a guy. However, I like Diana because its really good.. I love 1D and I'm not afraid to say it!
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Stalemate ;; Enter Shikari
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:02 pm

I am currently listening to 'Carry You' by Union J. They are a british band like One Direction who found fame on The X Factor. It's a very poppy upbeat track and my current obsession xD
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:06 pm

You and Me ;; Takasa
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Animal I have Become ~ Three Days Grace
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Misery Business - Paramore <3

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue10/150Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll Album...over...and over...and over...and over...
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/150Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 am

Happily-One Direction xD
I became a little too obsessed with their new album.......
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 am

I am listening to silence....ahhh silence, I do love you so lol
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 am

A good ol mashup of Counting Stars and Timber by Sam Tsui 8D over and over and over. Only cause I got a dance item on Wednesday ;A; Still love Sam Tsui though
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Overture ;; Full Monty
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Currently Alive (Cash Cash & Kalkutta Remix) by Krewella, but really anything that comes up on my Dubstep playlist. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Better late than never but last night until 3:30am:

Yellow-Coldplay
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm currently listening to the muzak version of Suit and Tie at work. If you don't know what muzak is it is instrumental versions of songs that you would hear in an elevator....yea....this is what I listen to at work....all day....everyday. be jealous. But last night I was listening to the new Eminem song The Monster on repeat....because that song is catchy as all get out lol.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Lots of Three Days Grace right now for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue10/150Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

I am going on a Nightcore rampage. I am currently listening to Nightcore - Lose Yourself. Original song is by Eminem, and if you don't know what Nightcore is...well...it basically takes a song and makes it faster, usually higher pitched, and just...10x more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Yellow - Coldplay
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Pentatonix yo
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:37 pm

omg Pentatonix <3

Also listening to counting stars right now
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Of The Night by Bastille right now
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Let her go - Passenger <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!   Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obligatory "What are you Listening to" Thread!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next