The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Harren's Farm~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
~Harren's Farm~ Left_bar_bleue150/150~Harren's Farm~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Kaileen had been sleeping, and curled up in the little ball that she normally curled up in on her top bunk. Kai was wrapped up in her blankets staying snug and warm. It was hardly believable she had the top bunk sometimes but she was lighter and thus got the top bunk. Before when she was younger she used to fall off the bed all the time and wake up in a world full of pain the next morning wondering how she ended up on the floor. As it neared closer to seven in the morning, she woke up and yawned a bit. Laying there for a bit she was wondering if Ryan was awake yet. She soon pushed her covers aside and she went to the side of the bed and climbed over the edge of the railing and climbed a bit and then let her self down gently onto the foot of his bed. He seemed to be asleep at the moment, but eventually she got a bright smile on her face. She saw one of his feet out of the blankets and she started to lightly tickle his foot to see if he would wake up. "Ryan." She called out, dragging out his name a bit waiting for him to reply to her, not knowing if he'd be awake or not.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Ryan Harren

Ryan's dreams were alright tonight, it was just him, poking some girls with a stick to annoy them, as they tried to tell him to stop but were laughing too hard. He felt something tickling his foot though, and thought there must be another girl, but he awoke from his sleep as he went to turn and see who was there, realizing it was a dream. He sighed quietly and put his head down face first on his pillow. Only then did he realize the tickling of his foot was still there, and he realized who it was, he kicked outwards with mild strength with that foot, pushing Kaileen away. "I'm sleeping" he said in a muffled voice from against his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Kaileen Thompson

It too awhile for him to respond but eventually he had and she chuckled a bit. Apparently he was sleeping and she rolled her eyes and pushed his leg away. She knew that bad things had happened before while tickling his feet. Once she did get a kick to the face, so hard she ended up on the floor with a bloody nose, that was an odd on to explain to his parents. She sighed a bit and spoke, "Well you aren't anymore, if you were sleeping you wouldn't be talking right now." She said matter of factly, with a grin on her face. She then stayed silent for a bit, "I can always sit on you if you decide to ignore me, ya know." She told him, and it's true, she's sat on him before too. "Ooh! I could totally draw on your face and turn you into a kitty!" She exclaimed and got excited at the idea a bit and was now waiting for him to respond, sometimes she talked to much, but that was alright.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Ryan Harren

Ryan grunted, exhaling into his pillow, and rolled over slowly, glancing back at her. He saw her face, and blood coming out of her nose, and smirked, "Gonna draw on me with your blood, tough guy?" he laid his head down on the pillow and rolled his legs over so he was completely facing the top bunk. "You really think you can do any damage trying to sit on me? I dare you to try" he said, remaining in his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Kaileen Thompson

Kaileen watched as he had rolled over after a bit, her little 'threats' had apparently worked and she chuckled a bit. That was when he asked if she was gonna write on him with her blood. She used the sleeve of her shirt and wiped it off, "Nawh, you're awake so no need." She said to him and soon he mentioned that she couldn't do much damage sitting on him. "That's what you think now." She said. Of course she wasn't some two hundred pound thing, she was fairly light compared to most people. Kai then sat on him. "I can stay here all day and be an annoyance to you." She said to him. Of course eventually she'd get up and leave anyways wanting to do her own things anyways. Normally through out most of the day she spent it around here.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Ryan Harren

Ryan chuckled, "This is your fault, just remember that" he said, as he slid his body to the edger of the bed. He reached out and grabbed Kail by the armpits, lifting her off of him as he slowly got up, careful not to bump either of their heads. Looking around the room, Ryan spotted the perfect place, "Now, next time you try to sit on me, you'll think about this" he said, as he set her down in the laundry hamper and walked out of the room, whistling. He headed for the kitchen to get food, since he was up and all.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 am

Kaileen Thompson

For awhile she wasn't sure what he was up to or what he had in mind, even if she had lived in the same house with him for, eleven years, she still had no clue. Eventually he got out of bed and he had been carrying her by the armpits and he placed her in the laundry hamper. "Awe come on, Ryan!" She groaned. The laundry hamper was at the very least half her size, it was still difficult to get out of without hurting yourself, especially if you were Kaileen. "Ryan" She whined after him, and then she grumbled a bit. She shifted her weight onto the side so the laundry hamper fell over, and she fell with it. She scurried out of it and then she ran down the hall after Ryan and she clung onto his leg. "Ryan, it's not fair putting me in the laundry hamper, you no I'm short, and besides when I sit on you, it doesn't do much anyways." She complained to him and clung on tight to his leg. "So what we gonna do today?" She asked him and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am

Ryan Harren

Ryan could hear Kail calling him, but he just smirked and kept going. Eventually he heard her running down the hall and she immediately grabbed on to his leg. He sighed, unfazed, and just kept walking, dragging her along to the kitchen. He smiled at his little brother Dustin as he walked into the kitchen, and grabbed some bread to start making a sandwich. He glanced down at Kail, "I'm going to the town to get some extra hay for the cows, I don't know what you're doing" he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am

Kaileen Thompson

Kaileen got a free ride to the kitchen, and very soon upon going in there they met up with  his younger brother Dustin who was in the kitchen. "Good morning Dustin!" She exclaimed cheerfully and then when Ryan answered her about what he was doing today, and soon she let go of his leg and stood up. "I don't know what I'm doing." She said mumbling. She didn't normally help Ryan with getting hay for the animals, the first few times she tried to help, well that was a disaster, and she didn't fel like causing problems again. Soon Kaileen began to find something to eat that was within the house, and eventually took it and sat down at the table. "I know I have to feed the chickens and stuff but after that I don't know, I'll see where I end up, I suppose." Kai said grinning, that normally meant she'd probably wander off into the fields again with her dog, Dutchess, which she was a good guard dog to have with her, and she always helped Kaileen find her way back home.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:12 am

Ryan Harren

Ryan sighed, knowing she was looking for someone to talk to during the day, and he couldn't really avoid it, as he had learned after a while of having her around. "If you want," he proposed methodically, "You can come with me and help me feed the cows when we get back, and I'll help you feed the chickens" he said, before grumbling under his breath as he turned away and went to sit at the table, "Not that feeding chickens is even hard". Ryan sat down at the table and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Kaileen Thompson

Kaileen looked at Ryan as he suggested that she help him and he'd help her in return. She was a bit puzzled, sure she liked the company sometimes but she was able to handle herself after all, it was just nice for company, she didn't mind the act of kindness. She began to eat a bit of her food and then looked over at him again, "That sounds fine, if you don't mind of course." She said with a smile and then began to bring her legs up onto the chair to sit cross legged. "Well the chickens can sometimes been in a weird mood." She said more for a joke to joke around, "They can get angry ya know." She said winking and then she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 am

Ryan Harren

Ryan snorted at her response to his offer of help. "Yea, those chickens must be really dangerous when they're almost as tall as you, huh?" he said, grinning at Kail. She never left him short on jokes to tease her with, did she? He finished his sandwich and looked out the window, thinking absently. It looked like a nice day out, at least, but for some reason he'd been having some weird thoughts lately. He couldn't really fully appreciate the weather.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:45 am

Kaileen Thompson

Kaileen began to laugh as he made a joke about her and the chickens an she rolled her eyes at him. Of course he'd make a joke relating to her height, but really most people did. She didn't mind these days, since being short wasn't that bad, she could do things they all couldn't she could fit in small spaces better. "If they were the same height as me, I think I'd be scared of Chickens." Kaileen said, she finished eating her food and continued to sit there. Kai could see that it was sunny outside with a few clouds in place, but they were the white puffy kind and she smiled. "At least it's not a rainstorm out there today." She said cheerily and soon got up from the table and pushed her chair in.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Ryan Harren

Ryan nodded absently, lost in thoughts for the moment. "Yea, nice day" he said, shaking himself out of this head. He headed to the door, putting on his boots. As he got to the door, he pushed it and held it open, looking back at Kaileen, "Coming?" he asked her. Not a hundred percent sure if she was actually taking up the offer or not. He noticed Dustin had rolled his eyes at their conversation and left, and he resisted the urge to smirk. Dustin had his own way of letting people know how dumb they acted around others.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Kaileen Thompson

Kaileen went upstairs quickly and she soon had pulled on some jeans and a t shirt. She didn't care to be nice looking, that was the first rule of being in district 10. Never look too nice, you're gonna ruin it soon anyways. Kaileen was changed and then left her hair loose and she found her boots and ran down the stairs and she slipped them on and walked out the door that Ryan had held open. She was going to take him up on his offer, it was something to do at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Ryan Harren

Kail walked past him, out the door. He smiled and left, trailing behind her. "Do you ever know where to go for the hay?" he asked, as she was walking in front, as if to lead the way. He sped up until he was at her side. That way at least she wouldn't wander off by accident. He turned down a road, making sure Kail did too.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Kaileen Thompson

Kaileen walked for a bit out past the door, it was fairly warm outside but still a bit chilly. Kaileen was used to the cold for the most part to begin with.She was walking and leading the way but she was confused for a moment as to why she'd be leading the way. After a bit, he was walking beside her and made sure she turned one way. "No I've never went to get hay before, I'm not usually allowed to do much, because I ruin things all the time." Kaileen said laughing a bit. She was never hurt by not being allowed to do things, that was just how it went. How it always was really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Harren's Farm~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Harren's Farm~   ~Harren's Farm~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Harren's Farm~
Page 1 of 1