The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Shopping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

After Shopping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Rosalie smiled brightly and was glad to hear that her friends would join her in a movie night. She thought for a moment and crossed her arms. "Well." she started and then she though again and opened ehr mouth yet again. "I'll pick a few more things before I go back to my house, and then you guys can all come over around six or seven and we can all hang out." She said smiling and she honestly couldn't wait for this sleep over and movie watching.

(too lazy to do much else for this post, so uh tis what you get when you bother me into posting xD)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 am

Madelyn waited for Rosalie to now speak before she did. She was very quiet. It wasn't really like her to be this quiet. When Rose stopped talking, she said something. "Okay." She said, smiling her usual smile. She looked over to Xavier and William, who seem to be in love with Rose. Her mind kind of thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Xav cast a glance at his friend mentioning pointers for the games. What? Of all the people in Twelve, his two friends were least likely to go in. There was absolutely no way that would happen. And even if they were reaped, who wouldn't volunteer for the Mayor's daughter, or the Head Peacekeeper's son? Will had nothing to worry about. "Sounds good to me," he said, clearing his head of those thoughts and glancing at his watch. Seven wasn't too far away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Will nodded and looked at all of them. "Well, we best be going then. It isn't that far off from seven now if I'm correct." He smiled and thought how much fun this was going to be...and the last time he did something like this. It had been a while, that's for sure. He always heard people making plans at school. Will did this a bit...but not much. He wasn't kidding when he said that they were his only friends. No doubt they had much more friends...Will almost lets a sigh escape his lips but he manages to keep a smile instead.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Rosalie smiled. "Sounds great, I'll have to go pick up a few things, and I'll rush home and you guys will probably be heading over in about thirty minutes tops." She said still smiling and she was excited. She knew tonight was going to be fun. Rosalie had many other friends but most of them were her friend for the simple fact that she had money and stuff, that's why these guys were her best friends. She soon cleared her throat and then smiled. "I'll be going, see you all later!" She said and she left waving her hand.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Maddie was definitely just along for the ride. She knew how boys were. They always went crazy over the rich girl and then fought over her. And that's the main reason she wanted to go with them to the thing at Rose's house. Maddie wanted to see who would finally crack and express their love openly first. And the best thing was that she had a front seat. She waved goodbye to Rose and then went out the other way with a small package of about four scrunches for her to wear if she got hot with her hair down. Madelyn waved goodbye the Xavier and William and walked out the shop. She was just down the road a bit which was fine with her. She went home to go and relax for a couple minutes and talk with Jeasus, her brother, about stuff. Random stuff, just to keep the boy in his chair.

(Maddie left..)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 pm

"Alright, see you in a bit," Xav called after Rose, returning her good-bye wave. However, he completely ignored Maddie's departure; he honestly hoped she wouldn't show up later. Once they were both gone, he looked over to Will. "So what was that about preparing for the Games? You're the least likely person to go in," he said, commenting on something that'd been bothering him for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150After Shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 pm

"See you later." Will called after them. He waved goodbye, smiling. Then Xav looked over at him and asked him a question, as well as commenting on what he said before. "I'm the least likely? I'm eighteen years old Xav. And just because I'm the Head Peackeeper's son doesn't mean I'm immune from the Reapings. Same with Rose..." He looked back at Xav smiling. He knew he was catching on slowly, but Will didn't want anyone to know his plans quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Xav frowned at his response, clearly unconvinced. "You may not be immune, but you're pretty close to it, and so is Rose. Who wouldn't want to volunteer for the children of such high officials. Frankly, I'm the lowest on the totem pole, and there's no way I'm going in," he said, crossing his arms to add effect.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Will sighs and says, "I think the better question is who would throw their life away for someone they hardly know. Money? That can't be it since anyone who goes in is going to die." He looks away and then back at Xav. "Listen, can we talk about this later? We should be getting ready for the sleepover."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Xav looked irritated, but he wasn't going to press Will too hard...yet. There was a full night to pry his intentions out of him; though, Xav couldn't help but suspect the worst ideas. "Fine. I've got to tell my father and feed Vossa anyway," he said, stepping away. "See you in a minute," he finished before walking away, back to the butcher shop he called home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Shopping   After Shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Shopping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2