The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faces of Turtles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turtles

Turtles

Male Posts : 44
Birthday : 1996-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Faces of Turtles Left_bar_bleue0/0The Faces of Turtles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:: N/A
Alliance:: N/A

The Faces of Turtles Empty
PostSubject: The Faces of Turtles   The Faces of Turtles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 am

PLAYBY RESOURCES

In use:

Random Guy #1 as
 LOCHLAN WATERS, a citizen of DISTRICT 5
Spoiler:

Marina Diamandis as ALETHEIA NOSTRUM, a citizen of THE CAPITOL
Marina Diamandis:

Dylan O'Brien as GALAHAD LASCIUS, a citizen of THE CAPITOL
Dylan O'Brien:

Planned:

Ali Michael as VESTA TORRES, a citizen of DISTRICT 2
Spoiler:

Jesy McKinney as a citizen of DISTRICT 12
Spoiler:

Last edited by Turtles on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faces of Turtles   The Faces of Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi, sorry to post in your thread and I can delete this afterwards if you'd like, but both Marina Diamandis and Dylan O'Brien are taken faceclaims already. The list is located here for your convenience. I have Marina claimed and we could discuss sharing her if you'd like but I'm pretty sure the person who has Dylan (he's a dead faceclaim) would not want you using him, although you can PM him next time he gets on or speak to staff about it further. As for Marina, basically you'd have to be okay with her having a random identical twin running around there somewhere because I have her claimed and was originally going to use her in the Capitol as well. (Although I might not, since I already have two Capitol charries.) If you want to use Marina with my permission to share her, let me know via PM, but Dylan I think you will have to find a replacement for. Please check the faceclaim list in the future. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Turtles

Turtles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Faces of Turtles Left_bar_bleue0/0The Faces of Turtles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Faces of Turtles   The Faces of Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi there! I apologize for the confusion. I believe the person you are referring to is Light? I'd discussed it with him. I'd had those playbys set aside before I went inactive, but I never formally claimed them so I'll defer to you. Do you want to do a pm to discuss Marina?

EDIT:

The Faces of Turtles FCproof
Back to top Go down
Turtles

Turtles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Faces of Turtles   The Faces of Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:43 am

The Faces of Turtles Tumblr_n1azrhe5jK1rqc3xqo1_500

Just going to leave this here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faces of Turtles   The Faces of Turtles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faces of Turtles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: