The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble. It Finds Me.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. Left_bar_bleue10/150Trouble. It Finds Me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Trouble. It Finds Me. Empty
PostSubject: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 am

Trouble. It Finds Me. GOT-Season2-Gendry1

Travis walked down the streets of District 10, a staff in his right hand that he seemed to be using as a walking stick. It was a simple wooden staff that didn't look to special...except for the fact that it's shape seemed to be perfect. He looked around, seeing not to many people around. It made sense to be honest, considering it was early in the morning. He decided to try and take a short cut to where he was trying to get to, by going into an alley. He realized his mistake when two people came from the other side of the alleyway. He tried to turn back, but someone was already coming through there. Travis turned back around to face the two in front and smiled. He didn't even wait for them to ask for money before pulling out sack of coins he had been saving up and he threw it towards the one on the right...and as he made to catch it, Travis pushed his staff out in an attack, jabbing one of the thugs in the face and then swung his staff to hit the other in the ribs. Without looking back, he stuck his staff behind him. He felt the staff make contact with the last one and sighed. He picked up his bag of coins and sighed, walking off to the next street. He walks along the street, looking over his shoulder to see if he was being followed. He looked back, and as soon as he did, he ran into someone, not realizing who it was...
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. Left_bar_bleue1/1Trouble. It Finds Me. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 am

Stacey had been making her way towards the upper district to sell off some of Mary's milk. Sheep milk was of the same quality as goat, and you got wool from them in the summer, so it was actually a good investment. Anywho, as she walked down the street, she was double-checking her jugs, making sure they were all nice and intact after the trip up the district. It was at this moment that she collided with someone else, knocked back a couple of steps but didn't fall. "Oh, sorry!" she mumbled, re-checking the milk. Certain it was safe, she glanced up and blinked in surprise. "Oh! Travis... sorry! Nice to see you," the words kind of tumbled out of her mouth. She didn't like to seem clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. Left_bar_bleue10/150Trouble. It Finds Me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:32 am

Travis had an annoyed look and said, "Hey, wa- oh, Stacey...sorry didn't realize it was you." The annoyed look had been replaced with an embarrassed one now. He tapped his staff on the pavement a bit and he used it as support. "So what brings you here this morning? I assume it has to do with shopping...or selling." He added the part about selling when he saw the milk and he now smiled, leaving no trace of the embarrassed look now.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trouble. It Finds Me. Left_bar_bleue1/1Trouble. It Finds Me. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 am

Stacey's eyes were immediately drawn to the staff, but she didn't ask about it. Better to leave some things unspoken. "A lady's got to make money for herself, doesn't she?" the girl said in response to Travis's question. "You wouldn't happen to be in need of some milk, would you? Some say Sheep milk is healthier than cow or goat," she continued, displaying her bottles of milk a bit more openly. "Besides, it's the last of Mary's milk until spring,"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Travis noticed her eyes go the staff and he couldn't help but smile. He didn't say anything though, until she responded to him. "Well, I suppose that's true." She began to ask about milk, apparently trying to get him to buy some from her. He shrugged an said, "I suppose milk would be nice...but at the moment, I only have enough money to buy meat from the market that my mother told me to go and buy...and I also have to make a special stop for Blitz."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Stacey made a pouty face as he said he wouldn't buy the milk. Of course, she hadn't expected him to; it just would've been convenient. "Fine, I can probably sell this pretty quick anyway," she said, glancing around at the streets as they started to fill up. "Blitz, huh? what's he getting?" she asked as she finished her scan of the streets. The spot she was at now would be as good as any to set up shop, so she could continue to talk for quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:21 pm

He had to laugh at her pouty face. He wrapped one of his arms around his staff so he could cross his arms. He was asked what Blitz was getting and Travis shrugged. "Just some sugar cubes and a few apples...he's been running low on treats. Might be because I eat a few...and my little sister." He grins and takes out a pouch that looks much smaller than the one from before and takes out a sugar cube, popping it into his mouth. He holds the bag in front of her and asks, "Try one. I'm getting more anyway. You might as well take one now. They'll probably be gone by the time Blitz could get any."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Stacey had to think about it; after all, she had refused the first sugarcube on the premise of it being expensive. But if he was going to buy more..."Fine, if you insist," she said, taking a cube from the bag. She looked at it for a moment before she put in her mouth. Now, Stacey hadn't had a sugar cube in a long time, so her immediate reaction was a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:04 am

Travis watched as she took a sugar cube from the bag. He took the bag away when she got one out and tied it back up. When he looked back up, he saw that she ate it and that she was smiling widely which made Travis chuckle. "Good, aren't they?" He tied the pouch to his belt and then went back to leaning on his staff slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:25 am

Stacey nodded. "Amazing," she said, pushing the cube into her cheek so it wouldn't get in the way of talking. She would've said more on the beauty of the sugar cube, but she noticed the crowds starting to come in. "Well, I think I've got some customers to entice, and you've got to buy some treats for Blitz so... let's meet up later and like... hang out or something," she said, honestly not expecting a yes so it was kind of an awkward suggestion at best.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am

Travis nodded when she said she had customers and that they should be on their way, but then his eyes lit up at the suggestion of hanging out later. "Actually, yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I'd love to be able to spend some time away from the farm. Plus I've found it hard to say no to a girl." He smiled and laughed at what he said, knowing the last part was a lie. He had always said no to anyone who asked him anything...sometimes the consequences were very bad, but Travis didn't like to dwell on the past. Especially the bad parts of it...
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:44 pm

"Suuuure," Stacey rolled her eyes, but with a bright smile. She was glad he'd said yes. "Guess I'll see you in a little bit then? Let's meet here when you're done"

*inserts timeskip here*

It'd been a little while now, and Stacey was waiting. She'd sold her last bit of milk just a few minutes earlier, so all that was left to do was...nothing. She leaned against a run-down building near where they had set the meeting place, so she was easy to spot; she just needed a rest. Standing on your feet all day got tiring, especially after having to fight off some creeps and thieves; though, that was a normal day in this market.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Travis had agreed to meet back at the location they ran into each other at. He had gone to get the sugar cubes for Blitz and had also went to buy some other things, however didn't have them with him. He showed up at the meeting place, now having a black hoodie on unlike earlier. He waved at Stacey before walking over to her, also wearing a pear of sunglasses. "See you've sold the last of you're milk." He smiled and leaned on the wall of the building so his arm was resting against it and he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:22 am

Stacey couldn't help but smile when she saw him. She leaned her shoulder against the wall, turning to face Travis. "What can I say? The word of sheep milk is spreading," she said with a shrug. Then she took a second to look at his outfit. "So, what style you goin' for here?" she asked in a tone that suggested she was joking. Stacey herself wore a simple button-down plaid shirt, jeans, and boots. Not even a hat, though she did enjoy wearing them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 am

He looked down at his own outfit, with dark jeans and black boots. He looked back up and shrugged. "Not sure what style I'm going for to be honest." He kept his smile, but something about it seemed...off somehow. He had his eyes hidden behind sunglasses, so they couldn't give anything away. He didn't know why, but even though he was troubled, he still seemed to be cheered up by Stacey.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:15 pm

She shook her head at his inability to decide on a style. "Whatever...so, you wanna go somewhere?" she asked with another smile. There were plenty of places to go, the fields, the abandoned barn, her chicken farm...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Travis shrugged and responded, "Sure. You can pick where we go since I don't really have any good ideas." He kept his smile and put a hand on the back of his neck, and then touched the side of his sunglasses, as if reassuring himself they were still there.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Stacey took notice of the sunglasses, but didn't say anything. She assumed it was...well, whatever he was trying to be. Impressive? Cool? She didn't really know. "Fine then... I'll make it a surprise!" she said with a smile. Quickly, she chose a destination. Maybe he would enjoy it as much as she did. "Follow me," she said, realizing a bit too late that it was redundant. She then turned and walked off, casting a glance over her shoulder to make sure he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Travis shrugged and said "Alright...as long as you don't take me down a dark alley and rob me. I've had too many encounters with thugs there." He smiled and followed after her, letting her lead the way. She looked over her shoulder and he grinned. "Don't worry Stace, I'm following you." He put his hands in his hoodie pockets and wondered where she was taking him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Stacey just shook her head and kept walking. She took a round-about path, one that wouldn't lead through the housing district. She didn't want to give him any clues. So they ended up on a path in between two properties, perfectly legal. After a while of walking, a short, loud crow of a rooster could be heard. "Big Boy!" Stacey called. It was her natural reaction by now to call out the bird's name with its crow. There was a clucking sound, and soon a flock of chickens was running straight for her. Another, quieter yet longer call went up, "Feisty!" The chickens crowded around her, vastly different in shade and size from breed to breed. She picked one up, one that was close to her. It was a small white one with feathers coating its feet. "This is Fuzz Feet," she said, spinning about to introduce the chicken to Travis. Its eyes blinked quickly, taking in the newcomer. "She's the softest and smallest hen we have."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Travis had no idea whatsoever where he was being taken. Until, that is, he heard a rooster. He smiled when he realized where they were and said, "Already taking me to your house? Didn't know we were that good of friends..." He grinned as all of the chickens flocked towards her. She picked up what seemed to be the smallest one, with white feathers on it's feet and presented it to Travis. His grin shrunk down to a warm smile. "He's a cute little guy...I would pet him but uh...I've had bad luck with chickens." As he looked at all the others he felt as if they were slightly familiar...but then he brushed the idea to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Stacey raised an eyebrow. Bad luck with chickens? What could that possibly mean? The chickens flocked around both of their feet now, pecking and scratching in the grass, looking for food. There were only about twenty-four chickens there other than the two roosters. "FuzzFeet's a she," she said, holding back a laugh. She gave the hen a few pats and put her down. Fuzz Feet shook herself out and rejoined the flock. Soon, there was a clucking from one of the roosters, and they all followed him, looking for their next food source. "And it's not my house, exactly. Just my other friends," She said, spinning back around and going deeper into the fields.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Travis nodded as he followed her and smiled as the Fuzz Feet shook herself out. "I see...still remember when my parents were trying to figure out what kind of animals we would get. We started with a cow, then slowly expanded...it's amazing, now that I stop to think about it." He began to look around as the chickens followed a rooster. He noticed he was falling behind a bit and jogged over and began walking again when he was next to Stacey. "So, where are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:40 am

"Samson," Stacey replied as she walked. She wasn't exactly sure where the ram was, cause it was his free range day, but she had a good idea. There was a single apple tree nearby. Sure enough, Samson was trying to grab the branches of the tree when they approached. Stacey shook her head. "We don't get it. There aren't even any apples anymore, but he still does that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 pm

"And Samson would be...?" He asked, as they kept walking. However, his answer came to him when he saw a goat biting at an apple tree. "Ahh...well, maybe the scent of apples still lingers on the branches." He smiled at her and then looked back as Samson trying to reach the branches. "Or he just doesn't realize the disappointing taste of a branch yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble. It Finds Me.   Trouble. It Finds Me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble. It Finds Me.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next