The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The seventh floor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The seventh floor Left_bar_bleue150/150The seventh floor Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 am

Samantha walked in accompagnied by the other tribute. The peace keepers had pushed them in the elevator which lead in these Games Tribute Towers!

Samantha couldn't not be surprised. It was amazing. Terrible in one option, if you thought it was the Capitol's odd style for furniture in these departements, but it was so luxurious and beautiful. The technology was so high-leveled!
She stood open mouth for few seconds. Then she walked to the main room, and sat on a modern soft armchair. It was shiny balck. She liked that!

-So, she said turning back to the other tribute that struggled to ignore her. Will you finally tell me why you want to die suffering?
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The seventh floor Left_bar_bleue5/150The seventh floor Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:01 am

I walked through the entrance in the elevator, my eyes on the ground, ignoring all the fancy furnitures and stuff. It meant nothing, all of these would disappear, the only thing left here was the grief and pain of all those dead teens. I was pushed in the room with the girl but walked straight in my room. Before going in though, I paused.

"Just cause"I replied and entered the room, locking the door behind me
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The seventh floor Left_bar_bleue150/150The seventh floor Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 am

Samantha made a grimace.

-As you wish... weirdo... She said and sighed. She stood up, and opened the first door she saw in front of her. Luxurious kitchen... Then another, luxurious living room, and another, luxurious apothecary. But why do they need that? The only ones living in here were the futuring dead tributes every year. But they actually changed the inside, and sometimes even the outside of the building quite often... She wondered if Laura had sat on that sofa too... If she had entered this place.

The next door was a luxurious bedroom. Thinking it was her's, she entered and laid on the bed with her clothes, looking the seiling. She so much wanted to finish this already. And they also had training. She knew she had to handle a weapon in order to finish her self. She wanted to do that to her self. She wouldn't allow anyone to kill her!

She fell asleep soon, but her dreams were full of people that threw knifes at her while she spinned around. She woke up screaming! She found a glass of water on a small table nearby her bed. She drunk some, and walked out of the room. Everything was quiet... She stood there thoughtful for a moment.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:20 am

When I left the bathroom, I saw the girl on my bed, asleep. I sighed and sat and watched her for a while. Who did she remind me of so much? Why couldn't I find it? I snapped out of my thoughts as she started turning around, clearly in discomfort. I stood up and made her a glass of fresh water, letting it on my bedside table before walking outside. It was evening and the sky was dark already so I sat on the window seat and stared at the city, bright with the colorful lights. I heard a door close but didn't look up, knowing it'd be the girl. Our mentor was still nowhere to be seen.

"You can take my bed, all you need to do is ask"I said sarcastically and grinned
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 pm

-I didn't notice, sorry... Samantha said her eyes narrowed from sleep. She yawned and headed to the bathroom where she washed her face, and stood facing the mirror for a while. The mirrors were things she liked. For they could not lie... She looked like her... Laura. She remembered her faintly day by day. But she would soon meet her!

She walked out, and saw Jasper sitting by the window. She hesitatingly, with her negative into making friends instinct, walked towards him, and sat on the other side of the window looking outside, before she turned at him.

-It's okay if you don't want to say it... But... I think we have simular reasons... She said melancholically.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Errik walked up the stairs in the tribute tower. He stopped at the seventh floor, and entered the room. The house looked exactly the same. Errik walked through the rooms, and made his way to the kitchen. He was hungry from the long ride from district 7 to the capitol. He opened the fridge and grabbed a fruit cup and a tube of yoghurt, and then walked to the living room and sat down to start eating.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:47 pm

"Yes, we do. You talk in your sleep"I told her before standing ip and moving to a chair in front of our mentor, who completely ignored us by now."So. We are listenibg"I told him and waited
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Samantha blinked completely confused while looking at him. What? She talked in her sleep? And what had she said?

-What have you heard exac-... But before she had the time to ask, and her temper to rise, their mentor walked in. She got even more disturbed. She didn't want any advice from him!

But she actually need to know things. And she didn't trust her lide to that odd boy. She wanted to know every word he said behind her back. So she turned to look outside, but she kept her concentration on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:38 pm

"So I guess I'm supposed to mentor you." Errik said, not really showing any interest. "How about, stay alive, and dont get caught." He continued. This would be Errik's third year as a mentor, he hadnt produced a victor yet, and he was beginning to get tired of the whole thing. Errik stood up and grabbed a bottle of wine that was displayed in the wine cabinet, He poured himself a glass and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 pm

"Wow, how clever. I definitely couldn't think of that myself. I'm going training"I spat sarcastically and escaped the small appartnent
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:07 pm

"So I guess I'm supposed to mentor you.How about, stay alive, and dont get caught."
Samantha was already sick of him. She stood up furiously, to leave. But then Jasper surpassed her, and left first. She didn't mind, but she would definately go in any other station than he was!

-Failure... She mumbled as she walked out of the apartement, with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Errik watched as the tributes walked out on him, angry and upset. Probably at him, but he didnt really notice. Errik finished his glass of wine, and poured himself another one. He walked into the kitchen and looked through the fridge for something to eat. Errik grabbed some sandwich meat and two pieces of bread, and started to make himself some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The seventh floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seventh floor   The seventh floor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The seventh floor
Page 1 of 1