The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunger Games Arena

Go down 
+6
Loki
Nico
Sno
Blondgirl24
Alexxx
tεthys
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What arena should be used for the 26th Hunger Games?
Maze
The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Desert
The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Mountains
The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 pm

--In My Opinion--

If we have any swamp-ish muttations, it'll have to be the end when we release them, so the tributes kill each other, and the mutts don't do much killing.

Infected water will appear at some point, hopefully.

Giant bugs? I don't think we should go overboard with the mutts, but that's an interesting idea. We could apply it at some point :]

I was picturing more of a typical snow capped mountain, but surrounded by water in all directions. Forests could definitely work though, but we'll have to see others' opinion.

I'm not sure about earthquakes, but there should be avalanches, and cave-ins. I guess something would need to cause them, so the earthquakes might work out.

Sorry, I don't think it should be a volcano, since it'd be pretty odd if they were traveling inside a mountain filled with magma...

I like the ant idea, I think we could use it... :]

And the arena is man-made, by the Gamemakers. It's not 'real' nature.

Thanks for the ideas! :]

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm

I think the cave-ins and all are good, avalanches too, so there is no real place that is safe.

The tunnels would be safer at first because:
1. Theres lots of them on more than 1 level of the mountain
2. Theres a few places where theres water
3. Warmth from the cold mountain

But then near the end the water starts to rise, and tributes are forces to move up or drown, they must fight against other tributes moving up, and likely have to get out of the caves.

(Sadly this should be discussed by Admins and mods only, so regular members like myself dont see what the arena will be, because that would be quite against everything.)

I might add the arena should be kept a secret, not voted on, so that tributes are even more clueless.

Smile Doesn't have to be, it would just add to the worry of if your character will be able to survive the arena, not knowing what it will be.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Gazimu wrote:
I might add the arena should be kept a secret, not voted on, so that tributes are even more clueless.

I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! You're full of ideas :]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Yeah I know.

When will I get my pay? hmm?

Also, for a description of the Cornucopia, you should list what weapons are in there, and how many.

That way members cant just say they find their preferred weapon(s) because you might not put it in.

Same for supplies.

Its one good way to stop godmodding and having everything they need in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm

;-; I-I want some cake, please...
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Wolfy wrote:
;-; I-I want some cake, please...

*Hands cake*

Give some to your chars, if one gets sent to the arena, it may well be his or her last cake :O
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

As I was going to say earlier Page 5 wrapped up the Arena idea's take it one at a time we'll have plenty. I'll confirm the ARENA LATER. So don't ask about it.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Arena   The Hunger Games Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Arena
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4