The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interaction with the Lower Life Forms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue1/1Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty
PostSubject: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:55 pm

I take a break from training, my stomach growling. Of course, the lunchroom's open, so I head on in, grab a plate. I know better than to eat too much; I can't work on an exploded stomach. So I limit myself to a small piece of the fancy meat, and a single roll, but I pile on the vegetables. I've always had a problem balancing plants into my diet, but now they're the only thing I can eat that won't screw me over in the long run. It sucks.

I find an empty table, sit myself down, and present my aura of disgruntlement. Despite that, someone still plops themselves down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue10/150Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Robert had grabbed a plate and piled fish onto the plate. He grabbed an apple, orange, and plum and put that to the side and finished it all with vegetables to the side. He grabbed a couple rolls, eating one as he walked through the lunchroom. He eyed the career table, shook his head, and then looked for another table. He noticed the District 12 male by himself and smiled, walking over and plopping down in the seat in front of him. "Hey. Alexavier, right?" Robert wore his friendly smile now instead of his arrogant one.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue0/0Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Maddie had followed Xavier nearly everywhere since the Reapings took place, and here she was again at the table he was at. She had some bread, that was all. The girl chose to eat light. She sat down across from him, half smiling half moaning. That's when another boy came. She smiled, then took a bite of her bread. "Hi. I'm Madelyn." She said to the boy. Maybe this was Derald?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue150/150Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 am

Interaction with the Lower Life Forms BwTEbUx
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Tumblr_m24ldsbWCl1qcjsty

Derald came out of the training room, being in there for too long can drive you nuts and what better way to cure insanity with food? He needed a break from everything in there that's reminding you the you're gonna die but at least try and look good for your district. He strolled into the lunch room, arms folded behind his head as he whistled a little tune, walking up to the counter. He greeted the lady by the counter, who gave no verbal response back, but passed him a plate of chicken. He looked across the counter and began to grab whatever he felt like eating. Nothing like the present to eat what you've always wanted to eat. Derald grabbed an apple,a cup of orange juice, a couple pieces of bread, and a bowl of soup that smelled like tomatoes. As he was about to leave, he saw this thing at the end of the counter, jiggling a little, looking like a pyramid without it's tip. It was labelled 'caramel pudding', what a weird name. Derald took one anyways, and went off in search for a table to sit in. He contemplated sitting alone but he knew it was the time to mingle, unless there weren't anyone in here, but there were. Derald scanned over the few people and spotted Xavy talking to a few people. Maybe he should go in bug him.

Derald walked up from behind him and pat Xavy's shoulders, "Hey there Xavy! How's yer lunch lookin'?" He settled his plate down beside Xavy, pulling his legs over the bench to sit. He looked across to see the two other people with him, one face extremely familiar, and one not so much. "Hi, the name's Derald," he pulled out his little grin as he waved and stuffed a part of a bread into his mouth, directing the introduction mostly to the girl he's never really seen much before.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue1/1Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Actually, it's three people. Can't people understand it's best to leave the grumpy guy alone? Whatever, at least it's just Madelyn... and then some other guy. He takes a seat next to Madelyn, but seems to care more about me. It takes me a second to recognize him. "Yeah. And you're...Robert?" the Four with a death wish, if I'm not mistaken. Then there's a pat on my shoulder and a voice. There's no question of who it is, of course. Only the guy from Ten has that accent. And who else in Panem could come up with a name like Xavy. I feel myself cringe a bit at the sound of it, the first part familiar, but the last part was too friendly. But despite myself, I can't help but throw a joke at it. "So it's straight from pick-up lines to pet names with you?" I half feel like I should introduce Madelyn, but I think she can handle it herself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue10/150Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Robert looks to the next person who comes to their table who introduces themselves as Madelyn. "Nice to meet you Madelyn." He turns his head towards Alexavier and says, "Yeah, that's my name." He notices the other boy, Derald, sit next to "Xavy" which makes Robert smile. "What's so bad about pet names? They're actually pretty fun. For instance, Maddie, Xavy, Derry, and Robby." He smiled again, and motioned to each of them as he said their pet names. He was also carefully evaluating them, checking their body types, how they sat, their posture...he wanted to find the best tributes he could.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Left_bar_bleue0/0Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Maddie kept eating her small slice of bread until it was off her pate and into her digestives. Another boy sat down. She smiled a bit. Were these Xav's friends. She guessed so if they both called her Xavy. She laughed when they both said it. "Don't call me Maddie, only people from District 12 call me Maddie. At least, only them have called me it and I've felt fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interaction with the Lower Life Forms   Interaction with the Lower Life Forms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interaction with the Lower Life Forms
Page 1 of 1