The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New person?

Go down 
+4
Cowvus
Ariiyoko
Phoenix
District7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
District7

District7

Male Posts : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New person? Left_bar_bleue150/150New person? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

New person? Empty
PostSubject: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi guys. I'm District7 and I am VERY new to this RP forum. I found it by looking up "Hunger Games" and this eventually turned up. I hope you guys will welcome me and have fun!! Yay!!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New person? Left_bar_bleue10/150New person? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm

GIMME UR LUNCH MONEY

*clears throat* I mean. Welcome! I am a fellow member of the forum, and most people call me Phoenix since that was my original username. Don't be tricked by the JonSnow.
Back to top Go down
District7

District7

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:40 pm

OK. Hi Phoenix! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Welcome, welcome! My name is Ari and I am one of your deadly friendly....totally friendly Gamemakers! I am one of the admins here on the site, so if you have any questions at all you can feel free to ask me, or really any of the people with red, blue or green names as we are all staff members here on this lovely site. I hope you have fun here, I certainly do, and I hope you enjoy all the site has to offer to you Very Happy

- Ari
Back to top Go down
District7

District7

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks! I will!
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New person? Left_bar_bleue1/1New person? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 pm

'ello there! I'm Lupa, or Lups, or Lup, or whatever else you can think of(I was once called Froot Loopso.o). So anywho, I'm a moderator, and can answer most of your questions, just like Ari's already said. It's always great to see new people. Hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, I'm Brandon, but people call me by my preferred name 'Tristan'. I am a very friendly guy (sometimes) and cant wait to meet you. Bai!
Back to top Go down
District7

District7

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Smile

Thanks, guys.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Hey... Im light, lightning, LST, Lightstrikers, Lightningstrikestwice... It depends who you talk to. I've even called LSD but that just for ROO. Anyways Hi, I am the best RPer here, Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk Im sure others are better, but You know, come to me to RP. Anyways, Hi. and welcome and all that boring stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi! I'm Rainy, and I wish I had more time to introduce myself but I have a lot to do right now so I may come back and edit this later... but, uh, welcome to the site, we're happy to have you, hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to PM me or another staff member if you have any questions, thanks, and have a great day! Also if you're into, like, any TV show ever that's available online, go ahead and rant to me about it because I'll rant right back. Or I might just rant anyway about pretty much anything ever. BAIII SORRY MIGHT COME BACK LATER NICE TO MEET YOU HOPE YOUR EVENING GOES SWIMMINGLY (haha just wanted to say swimmingly... isn't that a fun word? also snazzy. have a snazzy day. i love that word. color me snazzy.) I'M PRETTY HYPER RIGHT NOW SORRY (well actually I'm like this most of the time) BUT YEAH HI BAI SORREH
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:03 am

I cant help but wonder how freaky all these gif avatars could be to a new member...

Also hey, I'm Gazimu, Gaz, Gazzypants the Godly or whatever else people can make up to call me. I'm here along with the rest of staff to answer any questions you have Razz
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 am

NEW PEOPLE NEW PEOPLE! *runs around telling the whole world* Hai! I'm Chii! Very Happy and welcome to the land of strangeness. you are locked in here forever. But come join in the chat and all that good schnuff. I'll be on at your weirdest hours. (like now, cough) 'Cause timezones yo. they're totally cool and not inconvenient at all. At all. Very Happy But yeah! I'm basically here to supply the cake. yaaaaaaaaaay food! \o/ Have a good one at the forum! c:
Back to top Go down
District7

District7

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Wow... I feel upstaged... Like I knew Gaz could but geesh guys!
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

New person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person?   New person? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New person?
Page 1 of 1