The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Basic stuff Left_bar_bleue5/150Basic stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Basic stuff Empty
PostSubject: Basic stuff   Basic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:13 pm

I walked in with my notebook. A guy there, whose name I forgot as soon as I heard, explained things aout medicine. Of course none knew what the arena would be like so no one could expect the kind of medicine we could find in 'nature' but he explained everything he could and told us everything he had been told to. I took quick notes before trying some stuff and leaving for another station
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Basic stuff Left_bar_bleue150/150Basic stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Basic stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic stuff   Basic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Knowing that she was bound to get hurt sometime in the arena, assuming she lived long enough to, she decided to head to the healing sector. Other tributes were taking notes on the instructor, but Deluna was just listening. Words weren't ever her thing anyway, or writing for that matter.

She knew about the plants that could help with healing, she picked up a few things when she had to survive for herself. Deluna's eyes stared intently at the person speaking, despite the fact that it seemed like old information to her. Blinking, the girl tried to keep herself paying attention during the seminar.

Sighing, she was about to head out, when she accidentally bumped one of the boy's shoulders. Icy eyes wide, the tribute backed up."I uh -" Her face flushed. "Sorry."
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down

Basic stuff
Page 1 of 1